BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Three gorgeously coordinated colors come together to create a stunning look. Baked in an oven, these eyeshadows offer rich pigmentation for a beautiful effect. Infused with active key ingredients Jojoba, Rose, Sunflower, Apricot and Grape to nourish and hydrate the skin. The long-lasting and shimmering color can be worn wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation, offering a variety of gorgeous eye looks!

HOW TO USE

• With an eye blending brush, apply the top right color in the palette as the base shade all over your eyelid.
  • To define and create depth, apply the bottom shade on the outer corner and in the crease of the eyelid with an eye crease brush.
  • Blend it thoroughly into the base shade.
  • Apply the eyeshadow as eyeliner on your lower lash line with a flat eyeliner brush for added definition.
  • Finally, apply the top left eyeshadow on the inner corners of your eyelid and the brow bone to act as a highlighter.

Mica, Talc, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (mineral oil), Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow Trio
  • "Love this eye shadow for a night on the town it is sparkly and awesome on your eyes " in 20 reviews
Bella M.
Review for: Peach Please, Brown Bonanza more...
I did not enjoy these eyeshadow trios. I was t a fan of how it applied in my eyelids. I got it for a gift but I believe they can be purchased at target or ulta. I wouldn’t recommend just because they don’t really apply and blend well also, it doesn’t really look nice at least for me it didn’t look to nice in my lids.
Emily S.
Las Vegas, NV
I was not a fan. There is literally no pigment. I know that supposedly I should be able to scratch the top layer off and then it will apply well, but that did not work for me. The color combinations are very nice, but if I can’t apply it then what is the point.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved these trios so much that I literally bought all 4!  These are my favorite for travel, you get 3 times the colors in the same size as most companies sell 3 separate shadows.  They give great coverage, dont smear or flake off, and if you bring the 4 it gives you an endless variety of looks!  I tend to mix and match, like use the light peach from "peach please" with the dark blue from "smokey sea" as an eyeliner.  The fact that they are so much cheaper than other brands just makes these even better!
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
I'm not big on eye shadows, never have been. I find the eyeshadow palettes extremely overwhelming with so many colors. I got this shadow from elf and fell in love! You can kind of make a gold smokey eye with it- and I don't know how to do a smokey eye. I attempted it and actually loved how it turned out. It really accentuates my brown eyes, and my black liner that I wear on the top and bottom. The colors are very well pigmented but the gold and light gold in this trio - you can never have too much of.
Vidhi J.
westbury , NY
Review for: Brown Bonanza more...
This is one of my first elf products and I love it so much I have had this product for years now and its amazing! I always take this anywhere I go its so small which is great for traveling! The three shades are my favorite and when you wet your brush you get even more shimmer!
Sarah H.
Review for: Brown Bonanza more...
For an inexpensive eyeshadow, I have been very impressed with the quality of the products! Their liquid liner is my fave (but that’s in another review).

This is a great color combination and it lasts a long time too with the amount of eye shadow in the container!! This features a gold that is great for evening or summery color combos; day or night. I graduated from this 3-pack to a wider palette with like 10 choices now because I loved every color so much!
Mella M.
Barney
Review for: Peach Please, Brown Bonanza, Smokey Sea more...
I used to use this religiously. The baked formula is always so amazing against the skin. It’s affordable and you get an amazing look with it. The browns were always my favorite and it’s amazing for a natural or sultry look.
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Peach Please more...
I use this on a daily basis and I love it! I have blue eyes so it really compliments the color. It’s easy to blend and it just looks great. I use this for every occasion, it looks very subtle and natural.
Cassidy G.
Turlock , CA
Review for: Peach Please more...
The baked eyeshadows by elf are bad. The one I got was very dried out and I actually had to break a chunk off so I could actually attempt to use it. I'd stick to the pressed powders if you're buying elf eyeshadows.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Very natural tones. This eyeshadow trio can be worn during the day, or for going out. The color stays on great, and the shimmer is very noticeable! With a little bit of primer, this eyeshadow stays on for quite a bit of time! Overall, very satisfied!
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
I'm thinking about trying one of these out. Does it cone in other trio colors? What do you use to intensify the color and keep it from creasing? Obviously a primer, but which one have you had success with?
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Am I the only one this is absolute trash for? I can literally press my finger or dig it in to the darkest shadow and it will not pick up ANYTHING. The lightest one is the best and even that isn't that pigmented. Normally I love elf but this is such a horrible product to me!
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Could this work as a highlight?
Diana A.
Are these colors pigminted?
Macey B.
Is elf really worth the cheap money? A lot of people say you get what you pay for : and elf is cheap. Does it last long and stay on long? Or does it come off