BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This nourishing Baked Bronzer creates the perfect sun kissed look. Infused with nourishing and hydrating oils from jojoba, rose, sunflower, apricot, and grape you can enjoy healthier skin with every use.

How to Use

Using A Bronzing Brush, Apply The Bronzer Over The Forehead, Cheeks, Nose, Chin, And Jawline For A Sun Kissed Glow.

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben
May Contain:titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarine Violet (Ci 77077), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Yellow No.5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red No.7 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (Ci 42090no.1 Lake (Ci 42090)

• Is this bronzer good on dark complexion women?1 Answers
  • This used to be my favorite drug store bronzer but I rece...1 Answers
  • I just recently started using bronzer and am trying to ge...1 Answers
Tabitha M.
I am SO in love. Sooo... I’ve had this bronzer for years and never once used it. I was able to get it for just one dollar, so why not! After swatching it I wasn’t too impressed originally. Then I discovered with some products there’s a light film over them so it takes away from it’s true pigmentation. After discovering that I was able to scratch off just the top surface and now... wow!!! I used to be a highlighter girl but this bronzer has me shock!!! Love it!!!
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
This product was a flop for me. When I purchased this online it is said to be a highlighter and it should be because of how light and golden and sparkly it is. No way that it should be called a bronzer. So when using as a highlighter i had to scrap the top layer off because it was way too pressed to get even the slightest bit of color off. Great for if you want a tiny hint of shimmer, but i am a glam kinda girl and love a good blinding highlighter. Wouldn’t recommend regardless of price.
Chantae W.
Butler, IN
I’m always a little iffy about ELF products. With the baked products, they’re a little hard to use if you don’t know some tricks. It’s hard to blend, apply, etc. without using a bit of water. Many people don’t know this, so they don’t get a lot of pigment out of it. It’s a nice color and has the potential to be a good product, but I think it falls flat.
Becca A.
Pascagoula
I absolutely recommend any elf products to anyone because they are cheap and quality products! The highlighters are always greatly pigmented and give you a great glow and they're always long-lasting! I never fail to buy an elf product every time I go to the store and the bronzer and highlighter Duo is convenient and quality
Elizabeth V.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Love this bronzer. You cannot beat the price & the color is so nice. I love that is DOES NOT have giant pieces of glitter in it like other bronzers do. I love to use this on simple looks & for more glam looks. But the simple look is my favorite. I use this product on my cheeks & as my eye shadow.
P V.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
This is an awesome Bronzer! The color is no doubt beautiful and on the skin it looks even more beautiful. ELF products are definitely stepping up in the makeup game with their beauty line and for the price that you pay for their products its a great steal. You can still achieve the high profile expensive looks using affordable drug store brands thanks to brands like ELF! There is a good amount of product and lasts long. If you like to carry your favorite makeup products, I wouldn’t put this in a makeup bag and carry it around because the lid breaks easilt and the product tends to also break and crack leaving you with a big mess to clean up.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Once you can scrape the first layer off, it's pretty nice.  I'm not a big fan of baked bronzers, and I find that getting pigment can be a little more challenging.  Generally nice though! I think that if you're looking for a drug store bronzer, there are better options, but for the price it's not bad!
Vanessa F.
I love e.l.f products but this wasn’t a 5 star product because once you pass a brush or your finger once you buy it nothing happens but if you scrap the top layer this amazing highlighter pigment comes through. But I don’t like scraping my products.
Christina L.
Dearborn, MI
I bought this and before I even got it home it was broken.. the whole Dome part of it had detached. It was in the same bag as other products similar they were a little more expensive and they were fine this one was not. I'd give it to zero Stars if I could because not only did it break the product wasn't even decent for the price
Amanda C.
Sacramento
At first I didn' like this product because it was rock hard and nothing transfer onto my finger when I tried to swatch it. I later realized that I had to get rid of the top part and use the middle part of the product to get more pigmentation. In other words, this bronzer was okay.
Mia E.
Is this good quality? I understand that this is at a really low price point but is this a steal?
Nadiya J.
Kissimmee, FL
I would like to try the E.l.f contour kit?
Justine D.
Does the bronzer make the skin look orange ?
Orianna M.
The quality is good? I understand it's a very low price, but is it worth it?
Latoya J.
Baltimore , MD
Will this show up nicely on women of color?

Amazon