BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #45 in Bronzer

This nourishing Baked Bronzer creates the perfect sun kissed look. Infused with nourishing and hydrating oils from jojoba, rose, sunflower, apricot, and grape you can enjoy healthier skin with every use.

How to Use

Using A Bronzing Brush, Apply The Bronzer Over The Forehead, Cheeks, Nose, Chin, And Jawline For A Sun Kissed Glow.

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben
May Contain:titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarine Violet (Ci 77077), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Yellow No.5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red No.7 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (Ci 42090no.1 Lake (Ci 42090)

• This used to be my favorite drug store bronzer but I recently wen...1 Answers
  • I just recently started using bronzer and am trying to get a few ...1 Answers
  • This is a brand that I am yet to try out. Is this e.l.f any good?...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
I bought this bronzer in Los Cabos (I believe it's the darkest shade) and I really love it! It is definitely more for bronzing, not so much contouring. It is a nice warm brown with a beautiful golden sheen. It is not that dark, I have light medium skin and this is a nice perfect all over bronzer. Because of its golden sheen it is so beautiful in the summer with nice dewy skin, it gives me that sun kissed glow. I really enjoy this, the pigmentation is great but not too overwhelming, you can definitely build it up or apply a light hand and it is at a great price. I think that E.L.F carries great bronzers, blushes (not much of a blush girl but I heard great things) and highlighters at the drugstore.

BUY IT
Casell W.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love these baked bronzers in los cabos and maui. Now I am a darker skin tone so I don't use these for contouring of course but for some color to my face after applying all my liquids, creams and powders, its simply stunning. Once all my face makeup is applied, my skin can look a little lifeless annd with a swipe of a big fluffy brush in any 1 of these it brings some nice color to my cheeks, nose and forehead. Maui on me is more of a golden bronzey color, while los cabos is like a tanner brown color. Either way i will definately repurchase both and I do recommend :) especially for the price point
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
I am SO in love. Sooo... I’ve had this bronzer for years and never once used it. I was able to get it for just one dollar, so why not! After swatching it I wasn’t too impressed originally. Then I discovered with some products there’s a light film over them so it takes away from it’s true pigmentation. After discovering that I was able to scratch off just the top surface and now... wow!!! I used to be a highlighter girl but this bronzer has me shock!!! Love it!!!
Vanessa F.
I love e.l.f products but this wasn’t a 5 star product because once you pass a brush or your finger once you buy it nothing happens but if you scrap the top layer this amazing highlighter pigment comes through. But I don’t like scraping my products.
Christina L.
Dearborn, MI
I bought this and before I even got it home it was broken.. the whole Dome part of it had detached. It was in the same bag as other products similar they were a little more expensive and they were fine this one was not. I'd give it to zero Stars if I could because not only did it break the product wasn't even decent for the price
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
I received this is one of my first voxboxs and this has became one of my favorite go tos i love how it sits on my skin and not only bronzes but has a beautiful shimmer that goes great with my highlight
Heather R.
The elf baked bronzer was okay. I found it a little hard for my brush to pick it up from the pallet but once I got some loose it seemed to go on very well. I'm not very familiar with baked bronzers so maybe that was the issue but it was a little difficult to use at first.
Dakota N.
Jacksonville, NC
I love all elf products, and this one is just another to brag on. It's affordable and it looks good, who doesn't love that? Not to mention you can find it at any drug store or your local Wal-Mart. I recommend this to all my pretties out there on a budget!
Sylvia S.
Edinburg , TX
Heard many great things about elf’s baked bronzer so I had to try it, and let me say “WOW”. I’m impressed with the makeup comeback that elf has put out there. Elf has many good dups for high end brands now! I recommend this product.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Not pigmented at all. I keep rubbing my brush in it and almost no product comes out. I guess if you like using just a tiny bit of bronzer that’ll work for you but it is almost invisible.
The packaging,however, is nice.
Mia E.
Is this good quality? I understand that this is at a really low price point but is this a steal?
Nadiya J.
Kissimmee, FL
I would like to try the E.l.f contour kit?
Justine D.
Does the bronzer make the skin look orange ?
Orianna M.
The quality is good? I understand it's a very low price, but is it worth it?
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Will this show up nicely on women of color?