BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #45 in Bronzer

This nourishing Baked Bronzer creates the perfect sun kissed look. Infused with nourishing and hydrating oils from jojoba, rose, sunflower, apricot, and grape you can enjoy healthier skin with every use.

How to Use

Using A Bronzing Brush, Apply The Bronzer Over The Forehead, Cheeks, Nose, Chin, And Jawline For A Sun Kissed Glow.

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben
May Contain:titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarine Violet (Ci 77077), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Yellow No.5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red No.7 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (Ci 42090no.1 Lake (Ci 42090)

• Is this bronzer good on dark complexion women?1 Answers
  • This used to be my favorite drug store bronzer but I rece...1 Answers
  • I just recently started using bronzer and am trying to ge...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tabitha M.
I am SO in love. Sooo... I’ve had this bronzer for years and never once used it. I was able to get it for just one dollar, so why not! After swatching it I wasn’t too impressed originally. Then I discovered with some products there’s a light film over them so it takes away from it’s true pigmentation. After discovering that I was able to scratch off just the top surface and now... wow!!! I used to be a highlighter girl but this bronzer has me shock!!! Love it!!!
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
This product was a flop for me. When I purchased this online it is said to be a highlighter and it should be because of how light and golden and sparkly it is. No way that it should be called a bronzer. So when using as a highlighter i had to scrap the top layer off because it was way too pressed to get even the slightest bit of color off. Great for if you want a tiny hint of shimmer, but i am a glam kinda girl and love a good blinding highlighter. Wouldn’t recommend regardless of price.
Samantha V.
Shakopee, MN
Listen you guys omg e.l.f. Baked Bronzer was the very first that I have ever purchased and ever since then I have been obsessed. Sure I have other bronzers but I adore this one because it has a nice pigmentation to it and gives my face a warm glowy finish. Also, elf is so affordable so if you’re looking for a new bronzer I promise you you won’t be disappointed. The product also lasts a very long time.
Samantha C.
Conway, AR
I love this product! The color is great- not too orange or bright for a bronzer. Just enough to give you a little bit of color- enough that could be used for contouring if needed! The only thing I am not in love with is how long it lasts. It would last longer probably with a setting spray! But other than that, the color is great and the pigment is fantastic. I would highly recommend!
Laura A.
Spokane, WA
It's a great bronzer. Although e.l.f. is known for their outrageously good prices, and known in lower end stores, that doesn't mean anything. They are one of my favorite go to when I shop for my beauty supplies.
For this bronzer, I'd suggest someone with a darker skin tone, I have porcelain, (it was bought for me) and it just felt like I was five playing my mother's makeup.
Chantae W.
I’m always a little iffy about ELF products. With the baked products, they’re a little hard to use if you don’t know some tricks. It’s hard to blend, apply, etc. without using a bit of water. Many people don’t know this, so they don’t get a lot of pigment out of it. It’s a nice color and has the potential to be a good product, but I think it falls flat.
Kenya E.
I love Elf products. I really like the bronze glow that I get. I only wish that the product would apply easily. Sometimes the first layer needs to be lifted to get better color application. It’s great for contouring if you like the shimmer effect. It’s a great value. That is one thing I appreciate about Elf. Yes, I would purchase again.
Leah B.
Kernersville
I don’t like this at all. Sorry Elf, I love most of your products but this one wasn’t nice at all. It had NO pigmentation. (when I say no I mean literally none) It seemed liked I’d get it on my finger and/or brush its show up, but by the time I got it on my face there was no pigment. I didn’t like this product. I hoped I helped ☺️
Elizabeth V.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Love this bronzer. You cannot beat the price & the color is so nice. I love that is DOES NOT have giant pieces of glitter in it like other bronzers do. I love to use this on simple looks & for more glam looks. But the simple look is my favorite. I use this product on my cheeks & as my eye shadow.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Once you can scrape the first layer off, it's pretty nice.  I'm not a big fan of baked bronzers, and I find that getting pigment can be a little more challenging.  Generally nice though! I think that if you're looking for a drug store bronzer, there are better options, but for the price it's not bad!
Mia E.
Is this good quality? I understand that this is at a really low price point but is this a steal?
Nadiya J.
Kissimmee , FL
I would like to try the E.l.f contour kit?
Justine D.
Does the bronzer make the skin look orange ?
Orianna M.
The quality is good? I understand it's a very low price, but is it worth it?
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Will this show up nicely on women of color?