BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #39 in Blush

This long lasting Baked Blush delivers a long wear, healthy glow with every application. Infused with vitamin E and oils from jojoba, rose, sunflower, apricot, and grape. Get hydrated skin with every use.

How to Use

With A Blush Brush, Buff The Color Onto Your Cheeks And Blend Out Using Circular Motions. Dampen The Brush For A More Vibrant Finish.

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa  Canina  (Rose  Hip) Fruit  Oil,  Helianthus  Annuus  (Sunflower)  Seed  Oil,  Prunus  Armeniaca  (Apricot)  Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben                                                                                      May Contain:titanium  Dioxide  (Ci  77891),  Iron  Oxides  (Ci  77491,  Ci  77492,  Ci  77499),  Ultramarine  Violet  (Ci  77077), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Tin Oxide (Ci 77861), Yellow No.5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red No.7 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (Ci 42090)

• How to apply this, it doesn't even stick to the brush?!1 Answers
  • I never use this before, do you recommend this??1 Answers
  • Are these good for a natural look? Is it pigmented, good for oily...2 Answers
e.l.f. Baked Blush
  • "this product is fairly cheap (~$3 at walmart) and i would definitely purchase again. it gives a more translucent pink color and was very buildable. it is subtle and is best for everyday use. it did not dry out like some blushes do. i would recommend!" in 98 reviews
Amberly S.
I have this in the shade pinktastic. Not sure if it's been discontinued as I bought it several years ago. This particular shade is too pale for me to use as a blush. Works beautifully as a highlighter though. It's not over the top glow though it can be built up or used wet to get it to be more intense. It doesn't look too pink on my skin. I would imagine this could maybe work as a blush or blush topper if you are very pale. I don't think this would work as a blush or a highlighter if you are darker than light-medium. I do find that I can use it as an eyeshadow as well.
I have also had this in the shade peachy cheeky/keen (can't remember the name at the moment). This shade had a lot of glow to it so I preferred to use it more as a blush topper. This shade is one I think could work for a wider variety of skin tones, either as a blush or highlighter.
Dale J.
Ie.l.f. Baked Blush

I purchased this during the Spring sale that E.L.F was having on their website. I purchased it for I believe $1.20. It is regularly $4. I do like this blush. It matches my skin tone perfectly. It blends well and is extremely pigmented. I highly recommend this product.
Jasmine S.
Rossville , TN
It’s okay. I gave it four stars because once you keep adding the product on your face and the color shows it’s beautiful! I think you add so much for the color to show it doesn’t look natural looking. Maybe I just had a bad merchandise. I don’t want to put that much elbow grease to a product!
Alison D.
Review for: Passion Pink more...
This blush isn’t great. It looks like it will be pigmented but is hard to pick up with the brush, so there’s really no payoff on the cheeks. If you do manage to get any on your cheeks, it tends to be patchy and tough to blend. The blush is a pass for me. e.l.f. Baked Blush #elfcosmetics #makeup #blush
Emily B.
Review for: Other more...
I love e.l.f. blushes! They are my drug store go to brand for cheap cosmetics. They are a bargain brand without sacrificing quality. The blush blends well and is very buildable. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone looking for a great quality product!
Audrionna A.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I am absolutely head over heels in love with this highlighter! Oh my goodness, this is beautiful and it doesn’t like leave a weird texture on your cheek bone or your temple. I apply a lot of highlighter, like enough to blind someone! It’s gorgeous!
Jillian L.
Hempstead, NY
This product is meant to be a blush but it's totally not something I'd use as a blush. It's so important that you scrape off the top layer of this product to get the full effect because underneath it's the most beautiful pink toned highlight ever.
Alyson G.
Review for: Passion Pink more...
This product is fairly cheap (~$3 at Walmart) and I would definitely purchase again. It gives a more translucent pink color and was very buildable. It is subtle and is best for everyday use. It did not dry out like some blushes do. I would recommend!
Alexis J.
Review for: Rich Rose more...
Love the color and sheen of this baked blush, it’s a dusty rose on my skin tone, I just didn’t like that the “first layer” of the blush had to basically be rubbed or scraped off in order to get the color payoff I was looking for. I don’t know if it’s just the one I picked up that was like this or that it’s this way for all of them but that’s just what I noticed when using the one I had picked up. Also I recommend using a denser brush to pick the product up.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Review for: Peachy Cheeky more...
I decided I wanted to try a different blush and this was one of them. Normally I use Covergirl Cheekers, but was curious about a few other blushes I seen. This was one that caught my eye. It looks so pretty, but was not as nice on my skin as it looked in the pan. First off it was hard to get much on my brush, but when I did it just made my cheeks shiny and my pores more noticeable, but not much color was added. This blush is not for me.
Anne V.
Ottawa, ON
Are these baked blushes too shimmery or sheer ?
Gladys N.
What are the pros and cons of this Baked Blush?
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
I heard this is a dupe for the Becca Highlighter, is it true?
Maddie I.
Pigmented? Or is it not worth purchasing
Stacia T.
What shade would you recommend for a really fair person?