This luxe powder puff allows you to pat loose or pressed powder into the skin for a smooth, airbrushed finish. This large powder puff is perfect for building light to full coverage.

HOW TO USE

• Slide fingers through the satin ribbon to secure the puff to your hand.
  • Dab into your favorite powder.
  • Pat and gently press onto your skin to reach desired coverage.

Beauty tip: Use to rest your hand on your face (like while applying eyeliner) to steady your hand without moving makeup underneath.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Artist Powder Puff!
Melissa C.
LA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s ok but the little brush breaks too easy and it was not expensive. If you like this this is for you.
Lisa J.
This little puff work just as well as the more expensive brands. Lasted well over 8 months before I had to replace. Worth the money. I’d buy again. Available at Walmart and Target. #influenster #voxbox
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: Target
I always use this, every day just for the finishing touch. Elf cosmetics have stepped their game up recently.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love this powder puff. It is so soft and gentle and easy to use. It makes my face look flawless and I also like to use it on my neck and chest. Its easy to clean and can cover larger areas very quickly and smoothly. I would definitely buy this again.
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Este es un producto necesario definitivamente, Es de una textura muy suave, Excelente para la aplicación del polvo.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wasn't a fan of this powder puff- i will stick with brushes. I picked it up on sale... Just not happy with the look. So i will not purchase or use again based on the finished look
Nefertiti R.
This product is really affordable and it also helps me when applying my blush and also making my make up look really good 😌 i just love how it feels like it just really soft! Im satisfied with this product i really recommend it🥰
Develyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
Este polvera me gusta mucho porque es suave y se le siente la calidad y tiene muy buen precio, la verdad la recomiendo.
Jessica D.
I like this for powder touches. Not for your full powder application but it works great for touch up or under eye area. The loop is great for handling control. Has good powder pick up and apply.

Looking for your answer?