BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Designed to soothe the skin, this beauty primer mist acts as a quick pick-me-up throughout the day. Use it as a primer or as a setting spray and enjoy soft, dewy skin!

How To Use

Hold The Bottle About 8 – 10 Inches From Your Face And Spray Quickly For Instant Hydration.

Use After Applying Moisturizer To Prime The Skin For Foundation.

ingredients:

1.01 Fl.Oz./30ml

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1, 2-hexanediol, Niacinamide, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Coceth-7, Ppg-1-peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Caffeine

• I just bought this e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Primer Mist has any...1 Answers
  • Is this better than their makeup mist and set spray? 1 Answers
  • How long does this last?2 Answers
e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Primer Mist
  • "i. love this stuff! hydrating mist, i don’t know if it helps my makeup stay on longer because i use multiple primers but it helps my skin stay hydrated and it’s super inexpensive. the only thing that needs to be worked on is the sprayer. it comes out like a stream instead of a mist so i spray it on my hands and press into my skin." in 17 reviews
  • "i would give this 5 stars but i can only give it 4 because of the spray. it does not mist the face, but instead squirts. it can be a little bit awkward to use directly on the face so maybe spray on the hands and then apply. other than that, i really like the formula. i felt like it actually kept my makeup in place better than other more expensive primers i've used. it's not greasy, but tacky.
    " in 12 reviews
S K.
I'm not sure how well I could review this, as it sprays like a man frantically trying to drive off a rabid bear.

Trying it on places not my face, it's nice and cooling. I did a test with foundation + the mist on my arm, and it seemed to do a reasonably good job for the price. On my face, however, it applies too splotchy and strong to do anything besides melt my foundation, and my tester foundation is very stubborn and it takes a while to remove.

If you decant it, it would probably be a 4/5 stars- not earthshaking but great for it's price. With the current bottle, I can't really recommend it.
Jessica A.
Santa Ana, CA
I don’t have any major complaints about this product, except that it’s not as hydrating as I would like. It doesn’t necessarily make my makeup last longer, but if it’s supposed to be hydrating then dang it that’s what I’m going to expect. It felt like I just sprayed some mist of water on my face and there was no long lasting hydration or benefit in regards to my makeup application. No terrible reactions, but no noticeable benefits, for me, that gives me enough of a reason to purchase again. P.S. I have normal-dry skin.
Alexa B.
I use this product as a primer before foundation and it is perfect for my dry skin. It feels like a drink of water for your skin and leaves a feet finish. My one issue with this product is the nozzle on the sprayer though, it’s way too powerful and doesn’t spray evenly so you have to hold it far away from your face to get an even spray. But this is a great primer for dry skin especially if you’re in a rush or just want a little hydration for your skin.
Jumanah E.
Yonkers, NY
This is a wonderful idea but the most isn’t worth the money. If you’re someone who doesn’t wear heavy makeup, then this product is for you. If you do wear a regular amount of makeup this is not the product to use. The spray nozzle is similar to that of Lysol. It’s not a mist but spray. They spray does not cover your face which means you need to douse your face in it for it to work. It’s the thought that counts I guess.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
elf makes it so easy to purchase and test their products with them available at Target and such a low price point. Overall I like the philosophy of the company, but not all of their products are a perfect match for me. Their Aqua Primer Mist is middle of the road for me. Hydrating - yes, but the nozzle produces a forceful spray. I spray bottle of ordinary H2O might be just as good as this product. I don't use it that much as it is not as refreshing as some others. But on the upside, there are no perfumes that would make it a no go, and it is inexpensive.
Lauren N.
Not a fan of this product . I love a lot of elf products but this one was bad. It sprays sooo much product out and it’s super wet. This is only to be used as a primer tho not to set our face so don’t make the mistake I did (lol) anyway past the bad sprayer on it,it still didn’t work good as a primer . It was literally like applying water to my face. So I’m going to give this one a no
christina T.
Kingston, OK
The elf Aqua primer Mist let me tell you a little bit about it and why I give it 4 stars. As a primer it's amazing it's really good you feel refreshed and ready to go and it holds your makeup surprisingly it does. Now it also states that you can use it as a finishing spray to hold your makeup or throughout the day to refresh your face. Let me tell you how to accomplish this and still be able to enjoy it, put it in your favorite spray bottle. That's it you need to put it into a different bottle because the droplets come out so big you have to fix your makeup if you use it as a setting spray. But the formula is wonderful and if you're just going to use it as a primer it's fine. That is why I gave it 4 stars because of the bottle sprayer itself. I do recommend this product but only as a primer in this bottle different bottle for a setting spray.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
I don't like using primer, because I'm scared it's going to clog my pores. I like this one... so far so good. I can't really tell if it helps at all. I don't wear foundation. It's less then $10 so that's nice. I'd have to say give it a try. I tried to post a video, but Influenster is not letting me. 😐
Paige B.
Livonia
This primer mist is great to keep your skin hydrated and smooth and ready for makeup application. it is very easy to use, but the mister on it isn't the best and can come out very harsh. i like the ease of it and how quick and simple it is to prime the face before makeup. it feels very refreshing going onto the skin and soaks in to your skin quickly. i would recommend this product to anyone and any skin type!
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
I have mixed feeling about this product because it does work great most of the time. It makes my makeup go on smoothly and almost glued on everything that is put on top of it. Now with that being said it does feel sticky and the spray of a little hard you have to really hold I far from the face or put it on your clean hands and rub it on your face.
Ronda N.
I just bought this primer, is it good? I have dry skin so was thinking this would be a good primer, does it make makeup last long?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Does anyone like this as a priming mist?
Clarissa D.
Can you use this before and after foundation?
jacyrea t.
Hamilton, AL
thoughts on this product?
Elena S.
I find that it has a weird plastic smell. What's your experience using this primer?

back