BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Wash this hydrating liquid eyeshadow over lids for a vibrant, metallic look (and an irresistible cooling effect). The formula is infused with Purified Water and Vitamin E to help hydrate. Directions: Apply color directly to the eyelid. Blend with fingertips or the Crease Brush quickly before color dries. Beauty Tip: Use as an eyeshadow base to act like a primer and to help increase color payoff of your powder shadows. For a soft smoky eye, use the color as an eye liner along the lash line. Add a strobing effect with the Liquid Gold hue on the brow bone, cupids bow, and tear duct. Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zea Mays Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zea Mays Starch, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Color: Molten Bronzed. see more...

• Would you prime your eyelid the same way for this, as you would any...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
I purchased this product in the shade "Brushed Copper," and overall I don't think this is a good product, but it's not bad either... When I first swatched it on my hand, I was amazed at the pigmentation and how smooth the texture was. However, when I applied it to my eyelid, I found that it went on streaky/patchy and that most of the color disappeared when I tried to blend it in with my finger. Also, without a good primer this doesn't last too long, as it tends to transfer above the crease of the eye (especially if you have hooded eyes). Even though the color is gorgeous, I wouldn't recommend this product because even though you can get some nice looks out of it, it's very hard to work with.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
I really enjoyed this liquid shadow. It is very easy to apply and just as easy to blend. I did notice upon application that it lost a bit of the metallic quality when blended out but I just waited for the first coat to dry and applied a second coat and it brought back the metallicness. I didn’t notice any creasing throughout the day. It probably helped that I was wearing and eye shadow primer. Although to give any shadows a fair chance, I always use a primer since I have slightly oily lids.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This Elf molten liquid eye shadow I tried in the shade molten bronzed. It needs a base to stick to otherwise it is a nightmare to blend. It is a beautiful color that is highly pigmented and long wearing. It dries fast so you must apply carefully and blend like a speed demon or that color is cemented in place! It is great for a special event you won't have to worry it slides around or fades that shadow is there for the long haul! It washed off easy with an oil based cleaner I used Clinique makeup remover and had no issues. I recommend this eye shadow it is stunning!
Helen J.
Helen J.
Portland
The molten eyeshadow is a very interesting concept for me, as a user that is used to pan eyeshadow this has diffinetly been a very interesting experince. It does take a little practice to use since, you can't really use your brushes for the thick gloss, but using your fingers or the applicator you can try to blend it to look better. Or else it may not look the best.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Sitka
This product in rose gold is my absolute go-to for a springtime eye look! In comparison with the Maybelline color tattoo, this eyeshadow is more blendable and the color payoff is great! I can layer it on top of powder or on it's own, and it always looks fantastic. I've gotten so many compliments about my eyeshadow, and I'm almost always wearing this.
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
I am in love!!! Ever since I bought this, I haven't been able to stop using it. It makes my life so much easier because it's so easy to use and I save time and it still looks awesome. I HAVE to buy all the other colors. I can even use this without top eyeliner and I NEVER do that. I bought mine at target for like $3 and I seriously recommend you buy!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this formula! It is my go to for mornings when I don't have time to put together a full eye look and just want to do a single color on the lid and go on with my day. This dries kinda fast, but you still have time to make sure it looks good and work with the product. I want to get all the colors because I'm so happy with this one. So worth the money!
Megan I.
Megan I.
Concord
This product is very smooth but when it is applied it has like this burning feeling that last us a little bit but I'm used to that in lipsticks that's very nice packaging heavy duty goes on smooth it is very affordable like I got mine for like two dollars alarm and be very nice to have one and I theme is a good gift for any skin color
Sofia T.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
I love this product ! it has really nice pigmentation that can be built up for a dramatic look or sheered out with fingers or a small brush for a more subtle look. theres a lot of product in this and it is soooo affordable. the best part? the staying power! no creasing and you can even layer other products over this and use it as a base
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Okay the reason I gave this one three stars instead of four is only because it's the least pigmented of the three and that's not a huge deal but at the same time I was expecting it to be pigmented like the other two. The color is still pretty and if you layer it you get more pigment just takes a couple layers! Still pretty though!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Would you prime your eyelid the same way for this, as you would any other eyeshadow?