e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Eyeshadow Molten Bronze 0.09oz, Molten Bronzed uploaded by Lexie H.e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Eyeshadow Molten Bronze 0.09oz, Molten Bronzed uploaded by Tammy M.e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Eyeshadow Molten Bronze 0.09oz, Molten Bronzed uploaded by Karen H.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #97 in Eyeshadow

Wash this hydrating liquid eyeshadow over lids for a vibrant, metallic look (and an irresistible cooling effect). The formula is infused with Purified Water and Vitamin E to help hydrate. Directions: Apply color directly to the eyelid. Blend with fingertips or the Crease Brush quickly before color dries. Beauty Tip: Use as an eyeshadow base to act like a primer and to help increase color payoff of your powder shadows. For a soft smoky eye, use the color as an eye liner along the lash line. Add a strobing effect with the Liquid Gold hue on the brow bone, cupids bow, and tear duct. Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zea Mays Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zea Mays Starch, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Color: Molten Bronzed. see more...

• Would you prime your eyelid the same ...Yes you would still prime your... 2 Answers
Photos (3)
Buy on Target
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
July 17, 2017, 10:15 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Eyeshadow Molten Bronze 0.09oz, Molten Bronzed
I purchased this product in the shade "Brushed Copper," and overall I don't think this is a good product, but it's not bad either... When I first swatched it on my hand, I was amazed at the pigmentation and how smooth the texture was. However, when I applied it to my eyelid, I found that it went on streaky/patchy and that most of the color disappeared when I tried to blend it in with my finger. Also, without a good primer this doesn't last too long, as it tends to transfer above the crease of the eye (especially if you have hooded eyes). Even though the color is gorgeous, I wouldn't recommend this product because even though you can get some nice looks out of it, it's very hard to work with.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Feb. 26, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
This Elf molten liquid eye shadow I tried in the shade molten bronzed. It needs a base to stick to otherwise it is a nightmare to blend. It is a beautiful color that is highly pigmented and long wearing. It dries fast so you must apply carefully and blend like a speed demon or that color is cemented in place! It is great for a special event you won't have to worry it slides around or fades that shadow is there for the long haul! It washed off easy with an oil based cleaner I used Clinique makeup remover and had no issues. I recommend this eye shadow it is stunning!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Sitka
May 2, 2017, 7:08 p.m.
This product in rose gold is my absolute go-to for a springtime eye look! In comparison with the Maybelline color tattoo, this eyeshadow is more blendable and the color payoff is great! I can layer it on top of powder or on it's own, and it always looks fantastic. I've gotten so many compliments about my eyeshadow, and I'm almost always wearing this.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
April 2, 2017, 3:13 a.m.
I love this formula! It is my go to for mornings when I don't have time to put together a full eye look and just want to do a single color on the lid and go on with my day. This dries kinda fast, but you still have time to make sure it looks good and work with the product. I want to get all the colors because I'm so happy with this one. So worth the money!
Megan I.
Megan I.
Concord
July 18, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
This product is very smooth but when it is applied it has like this burning feeling that last us a little bit but I'm used to that in lipsticks that's very nice packaging heavy duty goes on smooth it is very affordable like I got mine for like two dollars alarm and be very nice to have one and I theme is a good gift for any skin color
Sofia T.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
May 18, 2017, 3 p.m.
I love this product ! it has really nice pigmentation that can be built up for a dramatic look or sheered out with fingers or a small brush for a more subtle look. theres a lot of product in this and it is soooo affordable. the best part? the staying power! no creasing and you can even layer other products over this and use it as a base
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
March 21, 2017, 11:40 p.m.
Okay the reason I gave this one three stars instead of four is only because it's the least pigmented of the three and that's not a huge deal but at the same time I was expecting it to be pigmented like the other two. The color is still pretty and if you layer it you get more pigment just takes a couple layers! Still pretty though!
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
April 30, 2017, 1:08 a.m.
I have this in the rose gold color and it's very natural and pretty. You need a primer to keep it looking good and I find its best to apply this followed by a deeper crease shade. You can build up the color or sheet it out with your finger, but make sure to keep your eye closed for a few seconds to let the shadow dry before moving on.
Holli O.
Holli O.
Hobart
July 18, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
I love ELF. I feel like their products are amazing for the price. I didn't particularly like this shadow. I am not a big eye shadow person to begin with. Maybe if it was a powder eye shadow it would have been ok? I proli wouldn't try it again but then again I'm not that into that kind of eye shadow
Alysa B.
Alysa B.
May 20, 2017, 3:58 a.m.
These are wonderful shadow toppers! I love how beautiful and glistening they look - they kind of remind me of the Stila ones, including in how they act. You have to blend them quickly or your result will be super far from how it's recommended. The variety of colors could be a bit wider, but for the price, I can't believe how nice they are!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Would you prime your eyelid the same way for this, as you would any other eyeshadow?