BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Wash this hydrating liquid eyeshadow over lids for a vibrant, metallic look (and an irresistible cooling effect). The formula is infused with Purified Water and Vitamin E to help hydrate. Directions: Apply color directly to the eyelid. Blend with fingertips or the Crease Brush quickly before color dries. Beauty Tip: Use as an eyeshadow base to act like a primer and to help increase color payoff of your powder shadows. For a soft smoky eye, use the color as an eye liner along the lash line. Add a strobing effect with the Liquid Gold hue on the brow bone, cupids bow, and tear duct. Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zea Mays Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zea Mays Starch, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Color: Molten Bronzed. see more...

• Would you prime your eyelid the same way for this, as you would a...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I absolutely love this product it is very pigmented beautiful Moulton rose gold-ish color. This eyeshadow looks absolutely amazing I got it from Walmart super cheap I would definitely recommend it's a little bit difficult to like blend your crease
Kristin W.
I don't like these. Maybe it's because I don't prefer liquid eyeshadows? I don't know. I haven't tried many but this particular one I did give it enough tries to not use anymore. It wiped off my other eyeshadows I did apply before this one. I find powder easier to use.
Slay B.
I was super skeptical at first, not knowing what the quality would be like, how long it would wear, how well it would layer and blend, and whether or not it would crease. I'm happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised. Honestly, I loved my first one so much that I went out and bought two other colors. These are truly amazing and have the nicest shimmery finish to them. They add such a nice touch to your eye makeup. They blend super well and layer amazingly. Once they dry, they literally do not budge. Ugh I have no words!
Sarah R.
I bought this product in molten bronze and rose gold. I love the colors, my only complaints are that it's difficult to apply accurately with the provided brush, and they tend to bleed a lot even when primer is used. Has a great color payoff though! I even used it for my Halloween look and for everyday too.
Helen J.
Portland
The molten eyeshadow is a very interesting concept for me, as a user that is used to pan eyeshadow this has diffinetly been a very interesting experince. It does take a little practice to use since, you can't really use your brushes for the thick gloss, but using your fingers or the applicator you can try to blend it to look better. Or else it may not look the best.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Got this as a g.w.p with my elf order. I'm not a big fan of liquid eyeshadow but I really liked this one. Applied easily. Wasn't patchy or streaky. Had a lot of pigment. Dried down to a matte like finish. The only negative was that it creased but maybe that could be rectified with a different eye primer.
Michelle D.
Welby
I like the color but it goes on a little thicker and more bold then I had hoped really like the shade on this though would be good if going on or special occasions
Lynnette U.
Speculator
Beautiful color and shine, but you have to be a little careful with application if you plan to wear it on its own. I put it on right with the applicator and gently tap it in with my finger. If you try to blend, it disappears into nothing.
Tatiana A.
randolph
This product is nice if you want something settle but it's much better when you swatch it on your hand. Once you blend it into your eyelid it's fades away and so does the shimmer. The packaging is nice and it comes with a lot of product.
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
I really love this liquid eyeshadow! It feels cool on your eyelids which is great for summer, it stays on all day and it comes in some awesome metallic colors! You really can't beat this eyeshadow for the price!
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Would you prime your eyelid the same way for this, as you would any other eyeshadow?