BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #73 in Eyeshadow

Wash this hydrating liquid eyeshadow over lids for a vibrant, metallic look (and an irresistible cooling effect). The formula is infused with Purified Water and Vitamin E to help hydrate.

How To Use

Apply Color Directly Over The Eyelid Using The Wand.
Gently Blend Out Using Your Finger Or A Blending Brush.
Allow It To Dry Before Applying Additional Color.
The Liquid Eyeshadow Can Also Be Used As An Eyeshadow Primer That Intensifies Powder Eyeshadows.

Water(Aqua), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zea Mays Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Ve), Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• Is this shimmery?1 Answers
  • Is this eyeshadow easy to blend? How pigmented is it?3 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Don't really want to order online.5 Answers
e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Eyeshadow
  • "I bought this in rose gold & the color is absolutely gorgeous! When I switched it on my hand I thought it would be a beautiful highlighter. I was right! I patted it on with my fingers & then put a powder highlighter over it & it looked amazing. A friend at work told me my highlight had never looked better. For the price is say it's definitely a must have!" in 62 reviews
  • "Creamy pigmented dries well doesn't flake convenient packaging great price easy application" in 31 reviews
  • "Really pigmented gold metallic eyeshadow. Blends out really well. Not streaky. I really like to use it as a highlight in the inner corner of my eye. Very affordable . Highly recommend this product. Compared to the stila metallic liquid eyeshadow. Very easy to apply " in 27 reviews
  • "This color is so beautiful I got he rose gold first but this one has much finer sparkles and it blends in nicely I love the way this looks with dark browns or any color really to add a nice light sparkle to the look" in 23 reviews
Jessica N.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Liquid Gold more...
I do like these liquid eyeshadows. I have the liquid gold and brushed copper. The shades themselves are so beautiful. Liquid gold is exactly as described, looks like a liquid gold shade. Brushed copper doesn’t really look like a copper shade in my opinion. It reminds me more of a liquid champagne shade. They are both beautiful. They are a little tricky to work with. They are LIQUID eyeshadows, so once you apply one layer it is not completely opaque to my liking, and you need to make sure you let it dry completely before applying another layer. Also, be careful when blending, they can lose a lot of their pigment, so I use the applicator to place them and barely use my crease brush to blend out the edges. My favorite way to use these are under or over other shadows. (Like Colourpop super shock shadows or Maybelline color tattoos, the metallicness of these liquid eyeshadows really pop that way, or I will put a not so bright color on top and use this as a base to get the color pay off I want. I do enjoy these for the price of $4 each, the colors are gorgeous, they do not crease at all on my eyelids and they dry down super quickly so you don’t have to worry about them sliding around or transferring to your crease or upper eyelid.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I wanted to love this - the rose gold color is so pretty! Unfortunately this was very hard to blend without losing most of the high pigment shine. The first swipe was gorgeous, but I couldn't move it around. The formula felt heavy and slightly irritating around my eyes. I deliberately didn't use primer to test it's staying power, and it didn't do well. After two hours I was losing color fast. By four hours most of it was gone expect pigmented patches. By eight hours it was just sort of a sad shimmery patched mess.
In the photo, the big left picture is the first application on the lid. The next three are to show after ten minutes (top,) 4 hours (middle,) and 8 hours (bottom.)
Jay 💖.
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I have this in the shade Rose gold,I got it as a Christmas present from my Mom,as I'd said I wanted to try more cream eyeshadows,and because I love rose gold things. I honestly expected this to not be very good,but Oh. My. Gosh!!!
This eyeshadow is creamy,pigmented,and it doesn't crease unless you use gobs of it,which you don't need to,as it's pretty opaque in just a swipe! It lasted for over 9 hours on me,and I got complimented all day on how it looked! And the color-! Oof,it's so beautiful! I love this product so much,and will likely purchase every color they have over the next year! I can't recommend this enough! It also didn't dry my eyelids at all,and mixed super well with the shadows I had in my crease and outer corner,as well! [product:e.l.f.-eyeshadow-light-gold-.09-oz,-rose-gold]
QUEEN L.
Review for: Rose Gold, Brushed Copper more...
Bought this directly from the elfcosmetics site because of their spring sale. The product is honestly way overhyped. I was extremely disappointed because I received the product 1/4 empty and the formula was hard and chunky. There was nothing liquid about the eyeshadows, instead it was clumpy, hard, and unusuable. It gave off the impression that the product was either old or used.

I would not recommend this to anyone. You're better off investing your money in Glossier's lidstars.
Alex L.
Beautiful liquid eyeshadows for the price. I don't usually use liquid eyeshadows and I'm not necessarily the type of person to want to wear shimmery eyeshadows on the daily, but when I do this is what I use. It's easy to apply, dries quickly enough that it doesn't transfer all over the place as soon as you blink, and lasts pretty well throughout the day. I think for me this is perfect because it's not something I would use all the time, but I also don't mind spending the money on it because it's so affordable. I'm always debating trying the Stila Glitters but then I realize I'd not only never use it to constitute the price, but I also have this product instead.
Kristin W.
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I was so excited about these when I saw they were going to come out & couldn't wait when they finally did come out! Didn't rush to the store to get them though but did happen to find them at my local tjmaxx, which was really cool because these were still fairly new. All my excitement & I'm not a fan of these. I don't know if it's me not knowing quite how to use them or what but I've seen a couple videos of people applying them so don't think I'm that bad with it. To me it didn't work. I wanted it to be pretty you know like the outcome of the videos you see with these Liquid eyeshadows that were coming out. Well for me I did the powder Eyeshadow first like many others, blended it out to perfection then added this as a kind of shimmer top coat. It did not work. Just kind of made my other eyeshadow come off. I'm not a newb with eyeshadow just couldn't get this one to work. Maybe it's me just not a fan of Liquid eyeshadows so if you are don't hesitate to get this one just for me couldn't figure out how to use it & to me it's just harder than powder.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Mocha Metal, Rose Gold more...
I’m actually VERY impressed by these liquid shadows!! I bought them directly from elf during a free shipping no minimum event, and I’m so glad I took a chance on them!! They glide on very easily and last all day without flaking off!! I will say these are not as pigmented as Stilas, but with two layers these are amazing. Rose Gold is my favorite shade!!
Samantha V.
Nampa ID
Review for: Liquid Gold more...
This is a really inexpensive way to play with liquid eyeshadow. The color originally comes out bright gold on the doe foot applicator, but it focuses out a lot when you apply it. It becomes more of a gold glittery eye gloss. I like wearing it over my eye makeup for a subtle pop of glitter. If you want something full shine, this isn’t really the right product.
Tori O.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Brushed Copper more...
OMG. Firstly this color is gorgeous. Is such a nice gold color and it glides on so beautifully. It lasts so long and wears perfectly. I have green eyes and it makes them pop even more. I have bought one for my sister as well. I’ve been using this way before the stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow came out. But they seem to do the same thing as one another. I’ll have to test them out together.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Eyeshadow Molten Bronze 0.09oz, Molten Bronzed more...
I love this eyeshow... I wish they made more colors!
This liquid eyeshadow is sorta easy to use. You'll have to blend it quickly, it dries pretty fast. I have tried too any other brands of liquid eyeshadow. I you don't like getting loose eyeshadow powder on your clothes then this is definately for you.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Where can I find this? Don't really want to order online.
Julia F.
Is this eyeshadow easy to blend? How pigmented is it?
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Would you prime your eyelid the same way for this, as you would any other eyeshadow?
Nicole N.
Palm Bay, FL
Im really looking for a gold eyeshadow, I really don't want it to crease and I would like to be long lasting and not very expensive it would be for a glamorous look not really everyday does this work or is there something out there that fits my discription better? Much thanks
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
Any recommendations on how to apply this? Does it feel tacky or sticky when it's on?