e.l.f. Angled Eyeliner Brush

$3.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products.  For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Use to apply eyeliner for perfect color application.
- The thin pointed brush helps create even and accurate color application.
- Provides controlled placement for concentrated color right up to the lash line.
* Vegan Friendl

How To Use

Dip The Brush Into Your Eyeliner And Apply A Thin Line Of Color Directly To Your Upper Or Lower Lash Lines.
Brush Over With Liner Sealer For Instant Waterproofing.

I Don’t know if this eyeliner brush is good or not but i wanted to try it Have anyone got this??
Is this any good?
Has anyone tried this brush yet??
Start your review of e.l.f. Angled Eyeliner Brush!
Product Highlights
The angle makes it SUPER EASY to apply eyeliner! I also love that the brush is thin making it easier to make the line as thick or thin as you want! And for $3! You can't beat that!in 169 reviews
2 months agoBakersfield, CA
Honestly, it's way better than I expected for the price. My favorite brush set from bh cosmetics didn't have the angle brush, so I grabbed this. It gets heavy use, and the bristles have stayed in place after several washes.
a month agoUniontown, PA
I actually dont use this brush too often. When I really started getting into make up and wanted to branch out and try other thing like gel eyeliners I bought this. I dont think it really worked that well. It does work fairly nice though if I'm using a liquid lipstick for eyeliner or for some small detailing in my sfx makeup.
11 days agoLaFollette, TN
I love ELF products in general so this was a no brainer for me to purchase this. It is a great product and has lasted for a long time and it is still in almost new condition. I will be buying another when it is time to.
11 days ago
First time trying this brush and I was automatically in love! Really helped my gel eyeliner go on easier the first try! I was amazed and I am a big fan of this brush. I would recommend to everyone and use this not only for eyeliner but for fierce eye shadow looks as well.
2 months ago
I love that this is such a cost affordable and good quality brush! I use it for all of my small detail needs. It has such great precision for applying a little or a lot of eyeliner. It also works great for faux freckles or touching up my brows.
2 months agoRound lake Beach
I'm not the best with eyeliner but I can map out the straight line I want for my eyeliner with this brush easily. The bristles are really soft and don't shed which is amazing especially since the brush itself isn't pricey at all!
4 months agoOsprey, FL
This is a great Angled eyeliner brush! I use this in my gel liner and it’s great. And as will all other elf products, this is so so affordable and quality. I definitely recommend this over some of the more expensive brushes.
2 months agoBaltimore, MD
This brush is so affordable and does the job that any high end brush would do. It’s only $3. You can’t beat it! I bought this at Walmart and i will buy it again since I use it everyday. It does last a long time though.
2 months agoPaoli, IN
For the price I was excited to try it, but after a couple of uses and washes the bristles started fraying and it’s literally impossible to use because they’re just sticking in every direction. I wouldn’t recommend.
2 months ago
This angled brush is awesome...I love the way it lines your eyes..I use it everyday..at least when I'm going out..I don't think it need any improvement...these elf products are great..so affordable..would buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...