BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products.  For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Use to apply eyeliner for perfect color application.
- The thin pointed brush helps create even and accurate color application.
- Provides controlled placement for concentrated color right up to the lash line.
* Vegan Friendl

How To Use

Dip The Brush Into Your Eyeliner And Apply A Thin Line Of Color Directly To Your Upper Or Lower Lash Lines.
Brush Over With Liner Sealer For Instant Waterproofing.

• I'm thing about buying this. I'm having a hard time with the brus...1 Answers
  • How good is this brush? Compare with others Brands? ECO? Thanks2 Answers
  • What kind of eyeliner does everyone use with this brush?!2 Answers
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I bought my daughter this elf Angled eyeliner brush and gave it to her as a early Christmas gift. She loves it. It's very easy to control and she can wing out her eyeliner amazingly. She had a #giftcrush on this product and she got it.
Camila M.
I was very surprised with the quality of this Angled Eyeliner Brush ! It is amazing and very low price ! I paid only $3 at CVS ! I will buy more e.l.f. brushes there ! This brush allows to build color from light to intense and it is very easy to use it !
Paola F.
Stratford
This is the only brush I use for my eyeliner, I honestly use it all the time I guess it can be a little tricky you just have to know how to use it right and of course be good with doing a wing liner ! I recommend it, on my opinion it works really good. I've been using this brush for a long time now and I will continue.
Amanda C.
Mobile, AL
I wish I loved this, but it’s ok. The line can be a little thick and I wish it were a bit smaller. I love my other elf brushes, but am looking for another liner brush to love.
Cam H.
I hate liner brushes like these because the bristles always get out of whack and when I'm trying to make a nice line, I end up with two or three thin lines above it which I didn't ask for. It makes eyeliner application sloppy..I really dont know how people use this
Tara H.
Elkhorn City, KY
This brush was great! I used it to apply gel liner. I used it for 2-3 months, the hairs started to fray and lose shape, washing it was a task also. Just keep in mind you will probably have to repurchase every 2-4 months depending on how much use.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
E.L.F. is such a great brand and the products have great prices. I own
several of the E.L.F. brushes and they never fail me. They have lasted
me for like 10 years, no lie! They are the best, hands down. You can buy
them anywhere. I highly recommend them!
Autumn W.
Estero, FL
MY ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE BRUSH. I use this brush for my eyebrows with the e.l.f. eyebrow kit as well. It has a precise angle and it is very easy for me to use. I use it about everyday when I fill my eyebrows in. It's so affordable and does an amazing job.
Victoria M.
This has been my go-to for applying liner for years. It's durable, small enough for precisions, and—best of all—cheap! I clean it regularly so my bristles are starting to fray a little but once dipped, they fall right back into place.
Kristina G.
four stars because with regular use I get the occasional wonky stray hair that wants to stick out from all the rest and I have to trim it off with tiny nail clippers. and after doing that a few times, it's time to replace the brush. but at this price point, that's fine by me since I'm not paying three times the price for the same brush in a bigger name brand. so that being said, this is a great little brush. way back before they started making them angled for us, I actually used to take pliers and bend the metal myself to get the right angle for me to use. so once everyone started making these life became much easier for me. I have clients I use these on who are sometimes shocked to see an angled brush because they aren't necessarily makeup savvy, so if it's something they get really excited about, I'll send them home with the brush I used on them for them to play around with at home. that's another thing awesome about how cheap these are I can give them away and keep several on hand and I'm not breaking the bank. it's great for gel or liquid liners, and also for turning eyeshadow into liquid liner. for this you could use a little setting spray or else elf also makes another product called lock and seal. looks like a little bottle of eye drops that comes with a tiny cup and a brush. you put a few drops in the cup and then dip your brush into that first, then shadow. it instantly turns your shadow into liquid liner. this is a brush it's become hard to live without.
Chelsea B.
Does it help you get a better wing?
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
Can this brush be used only to apply eyeliner?
Adjanee J.
Has anybody brought this product yet
Rusti H.
How soft, sturdy are the elf brushes?
Yelitza U.
Lima
Where I can buy one pleaseee hellpp