BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #39 in Eye Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products.  For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Use to apply eyeliner for perfect color application.
- The thin pointed brush helps create even and accurate color application.
- Provides controlled placement for concentrated color right up to the lash line.
* Vegan Friendl

How To Use

Dip The Brush Into Your Eyeliner And Apply A Thin Line Of Color Directly To Your Upper Or Lower Lash Lines.
Brush Over With Liner Sealer For Instant Waterproofing.

• I'm thing about buying this. I'm having a hard time with ...1 Answers
  • How good is this brush? Compare with others Brands? ECO? ...2 Answers
  • What kind of eyeliner does everyone use with this brush?!2 Answers
e.l.f. Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • "The angle makes it SUPER EASY to apply eyeliner! I also love that the brush is thin making it easier to make the line as thick or thin as you want! And for $3! You can't beat that!" in 140 reviews
Alma M.
I like the brush. It works pretty well with eyeliner. It’s way better than a thick brush I had for my gel eyeliner. I used it pretty often but cleaning it is a hassle. Trying to keep the bristles all together is a challenge. It’s priced at around $3 so I’d say it’s ok for the price. I would recommend for someone that’s learning how to apply gel liner.
Lauren N.
This was awful for applying gel eye liner . (For me) this isn’t an easy option for me because it was weak and not picking up enough product for me to create a winged eyeliner . I eneded yo with a huge mess on my eyelid . But this is just for me personally . For someone maybe better at handling a brush to apply eye liner this may work for you
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
This is my first time using an angled brush for eyeliner and honestly I love it. It’s cheap and good quality. You can find it in any store like Walmart or Target, and it’s worth getting. I’ve passed it up several times but gave it a try today.
amélie L.
When it comes to eyeliner, i usually leans towards gel eyeliner instead of liquid, and I always use the e.l.f. Angled Eyeliner Brush to apply it. I love it, although I did struggle with it when I was starting out.
Camila L.
I was very surprised with the quality of this Angled Eyeliner Brush ! It is amazing and very low price ! I paid only $3 at CVS ! I will buy more e.l.f. brushes there ! This brush allows to build color from light to intense and it is very easy to use it !
Paola F.
Stratford
This is the only brush I use for my eyeliner, I honestly use it all the time I guess it can be a little tricky you just have to know how to use it right and of course be good with doing a wing liner ! I recommend it, on my opinion it works really good. I've been using this brush for a long time now and I will continue.
Melissa S.
I love this eyeliner brush and after I continue to try other ones I keep going back to this one! I can get a really fine point on it To make my eyeliner look perfect!
Tara H.
Elkhorn City, KY
This brush was great! I used it to apply gel liner. I used it for 2-3 months, the hairs started to fray and lose shape, washing it was a task also. Just keep in mind you will probably have to repurchase every 2-4 months depending on how much use.
Autumn W.
Estero, FL
MY ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE BRUSH. I use this brush for my eyebrows with the e.l.f. eyebrow kit as well. It has a precise angle and it is very easy for me to use. I use it about everyday when I fill my eyebrows in. It's so affordable and does an amazing job.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I bought my daughter this elf Angled eyeliner brush and gave it to her as a early Christmas gift. She loves it. It's very easy to control and she can wing out her eyeliner amazingly. She had a #giftcrush on this product and she got it.
Chelsea B.
Does it help you get a better wing?
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
Can this brush be used only to apply eyeliner?
Adjanee A.
Has anybody brought this product yet
Rusti H.
How soft, sturdy are the elf brushes?
Yelitza U.
Lima
Where I can buy one pleaseee hellpp