BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The slanted shape of the Angled Blush Brush offers precision application for a sculpted look. The soft dense bristles contour facial features easily. Use with cream, liquid or powder blush, bronzers or highlighters for a professional result.

How To Use

Apply Blush To The Apples Of The Cheeks And Blend Backward Towards The Ear Using Small, Circular Motions.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality? 7 Answers
  • What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed that the quality of this brush is inconsi...2 Answers
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I wasn't expecting much from Elf because I'd never used anything from there before but i was pleasantly surprised to find the brush works great! I actually use this brush and another one for my contour. I love this product so much that if this one goes out I'd love to buy another one. if you want quality brushes without spending an arm and a leg, these brushes are the way to go! And bonus!!!! You can buy the brushes separate or in bundles.
Dannielle S.
Cedar Falls
I love using this blush brush. The angle of it makes it apply perfectly to the shape of your cheeks. It picks up and applies product well and is a great price anywhere you find it. The only issue with this brush is that the bristles aren’t very soft, but for the price it’s not a problem.
Elena Y.
San Diego
I really love this brush, the hairs don’t fall out whereas my mac ones do. The only con with this brush is that the handle broke second time I used it but that still hasn’t stopped me from using it. So overall the handle is pretty cheap material but the brush is great!
Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
Great for applying bronzer which is the only reason I have it. It is a great value and totally worth the buy. I tend to use the brush every time I apply my bronzer. I am more than satisfied and would recommend. I would buy again. (If needed bc it’s pretty durable)
Karen S.
New York
e.l.f. Angled Blush Brush is a tremendous value. 3 bucks and it holds up well to daily use and frequent cleaning. Though the handle does start to get a distressed look, it doesn’t affect its performance. The soft synthetic head keeps its shape which is the most important thing.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I absolutely love these. They are wonderful quality for the price. I have relatively oily skin in my t-zone and dry everywhere else and it gives good coverage. Everything else you go buy you are pretty much just paying for the brand
Senora S.
Lothian, MD
I really like this brush I still use it to this day it is a blush brush but is also a very good for contouring and highlight. And was very affordable also is very soft to the touch. I would highly recommend it!!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
When you find a a trusted, inexpensive brand that can be used in various ways absolutely With creams,liquid or powder even if you use bronzer or highlighter . This brush fits the contours of your face effortlessly. I love how the angle is shaped take it right in that cheekbone bone or the contours of your face !
Kelsey Z.
Hilliard
I actually use this brush for applying blush. It gets on my cheek bones right where I want to apply it. It's a great price and has lasted me for like 3 years now. The bristles never fall out of place.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
This was the first makeup brush I ever bought, but it definitely won't be the last elf makeup brush I buy! It's so soft and I think it does a good job. For the price, you can't beat it!
Anna J.
Wellington
What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality?
Jamila J.
Has anyone else noticed that the quality of this brush is inconsistent?
Anna J.
Wellington
What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality?