BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The slanted shape of the Angled Blush Brush offers precision application for a sculpted look. The soft dense bristles contour facial features easily. Use with cream, liquid or powder blush, bronzers or highlighters for a professional result.

How To Use

Apply Blush To The Apples Of The Cheeks And Blend Backward Towards The Ear Using Small, Circular Motions.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good q...7 Answers
  • What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good q...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed that the quality of this brush is...2 Answers
e.l.f. Angled Blush Brush
  • "I bought this brush to help contour my face. I was originally using a regular blush brush and this brush has made all the difference. It allows me to apply my bronzer and blush more accurately, not to mention that you just can't beat the price." in 143 reviews
Fizza /.
I love elf brushes to being with because of their price tag & quality. The angled blush brush I personally don't love for blush since I like to wear a very light & diffused blush. This brush applies brush very precisely, so I mainly use it to powder my t-zone, under eyes, and sometimes for a precise contour under my bronzer.
Alexis B.
Purchased at: Target
So I don’t really use blush all that often but this is a really great brush when I do use it. The brush is soft and everything goes on nice and smooth and gives a really nice to finish. Plus it can be used with other products
Michelle S.
Herrin, IL
Love this brush not only for blush but also for contouring. The angle makes is so easy to apply the blush and it blends super easily. Very soft, fluffy brush if you are looking for an inexpensive, blending blush brush.
Ashley 💕.
Dalzell, SC
Purchased at: CVS
This elf brush is perfect for blush or bronzer! I personally love to use angled brushes for blush! This brush isn’t dense so it will softly apply blush which is great if you are new to applying blush!
Olivia W.
Somerset, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these brushes. They are amazing quality with an even more affordable price. The angles brush is perfect for blush or any type of powder. So soft and dense.
Nancy C.
Provo, UT
Absolutely love the ELF brushes! They are great quality for such adorable prices! I am always so content with my brushes purchases. Especially the one. This is probably my favorite ELF brush because it is so great for contour and blush. I have two different ones for that same purpose. And let me tell you that this brush applies both those products soooo beautifully! They’re just the perfect angle and have nice soft bristles to really buff in the product. I can’t live without this brush! Seriously 100% recommend it!
Olivia M.
My last blush brush was pink which made it really hard to see the product so I decided it was time to invest in a new one. I had heard Elf brushes were good and indeed they were. The brush is very soft and the angle of the brush allows the blush to be distributed across the face for a very natural look.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
This blush brush is effective. It isn’t the best but it isn’t the worst. The con to this brush is that it doesn’t gather even amount of powder. In some areas of the brush there is more blush than other areas, which means uneven amount of blush on areas of your cheeks. I do have to say though if you are looking for an affordable blush brush, this downside shouldn’t hinder your view on this brush. It is a good brush. It does its job! I do like using it. It’s easy to use and apply. The size of the brush is great! The bristles don’t poke your face. It does have soft bristles. Overall this is a good affordable blush brush.
★Lorena A.
I really love this brush! I love that it’s black so you can see how much blush is actually going on to the brush before you apply the blush on your face. I use this brush every time I do my makeup and I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone!
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
Once again, this is one of those brushes that I cannot bring myself to get rid of. It has been my ride or die blush brush since the start! I had picked it up at my local Walmart when I first started getting in to makeup, and it has served me well ever since.
It picks up the powder without being too heavy, and it blends it beautifully in to the skin with a flawless finish. I am the kind of person that does not like my blush to be too dark, and this is perfect for that goal.
For $4.00 you cannot go wrong with this little guy, and he will really stand the test of time!
Anna J.
Wellington
What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality?
Jamila J.
Has anyone else noticed that the quality of this brush is inconsistent?
Anna J.
Wellington
What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality?
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Best for contouring with bronzer?  This or the  e.l.f. Bronzing Brush ?