BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The slanted shape of the Angled Blush Brush offers precision application for a sculpted look. The soft dense bristles contour facial features easily. Use with cream, liquid or powder blush, bronzers or highlighters for a professional result.

How To Use

Apply Blush To The Apples Of The Cheeks And Blend Backward Towards The Ear Using Small, Circular Motions.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good q...7 Answers
  • What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good q...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed that the quality of this brush is...2 Answers
e.l.f. Angled Blush Brush
  • "I bought this brush to help contour my face. I was originally using a regular blush brush and this brush has made all the difference. It allows me to apply my bronzer and blush more accurately, not to mention that you just can't beat the price." in 143 reviews
Nancy C.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely love the ELF brushes! They are great quality for such adorable prices! I am always so content with my brushes purchases. Especially the one. This is probably my favorite ELF brush because it is so great for contour and blush. I have two different ones for that same purpose. And let me tell you that this brush applies both those products soooo beautifully! They’re just the perfect angle and have nice soft bristles to really buff in the product. I can’t live without this brush! Seriously 100% recommend it!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
For the price, this is a great blush brush. It's angled perfectly so it makes it very easy to apply powdered blush... Putting more blush on the upper part of your cheekbone and less as you get closer to your nose area. I have had this brush for a couple months now... I've cleaned it multiple times & have never had any issues with the bristles falling out or the brush losing it's shape. There are definitely better blush brushes out there... But considering how inexpensive this is i was very impressed.
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
This is a good quality brush but I was expecting it to be a bit softer/less dense. I can see it being perfect for contouring since it holds a lot of product and can blend it pretty well. However, it holds too much product when I'm trying to apply my powdered blush- so I'm still looking for the perfect brush. For the e.l.f. price, I'll still keep this brush around because contouring is what it does best!
Olivia M.
My last blush brush was pink which made it really hard to see the product so I decided it was time to invest in a new one. I had heard Elf brushes were good and indeed they were. The brush is very soft and the angle of the brush allows the blush to be distributed across the face for a very natural look.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
This blush brush is effective. It isn’t the best but it isn’t the worst. The con to this brush is that it doesn’t gather even amount of powder. In some areas of the brush there is more blush than other areas, which means uneven amount of blush on areas of your cheeks. I do have to say though if you are looking for an affordable blush brush, this downside shouldn’t hinder your view on this brush. It is a good brush. It does its job! I do like using it. It’s easy to use and apply. The size of the brush is great! The bristles don’t poke your face. It does have soft bristles. Overall this is a good affordable blush brush.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Once again, this is one of those brushes that I cannot bring myself to get rid of. It has been my ride or die blush brush since the start! I had picked it up at my local Walmart when I first started getting in to makeup, and it has served me well ever since.
It picks up the powder without being too heavy, and it blends it beautifully in to the skin with a flawless finish. I am the kind of person that does not like my blush to be too dark, and this is perfect for that goal.
For $4.00 you cannot go wrong with this little guy, and he will really stand the test of time!
Kelsey Z.
Hilliard, OH
I actually use this brush for applying blush. It gets on my cheek bones right where I want to apply it. It's a great price and has lasted me for like 3 years now. The bristles never fall out of place.
Yemil R.
I decided to try this since I’m on a budget and I was in urgent need of a new blush brush. It was 3 dlls.. let me say that again.. 3 DLLS! It’s soo smooth and feels so nice and It applies amazing ! I got this al ulta and I have zero regrets!
Brianna D.
This brush was super inexpensive, and I love it and haven’t had any problems. Easy to use and blends blush fine- with that being said I don’t wear blush everyday & if I did I’d probably invest in something more expensive and high quality.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I absolutely love these. They are wonderful quality for the price. I have relatively oily skin in my t-zone and dry everywhere else and it gives good coverage. Everything else you go buy you are pretty much just paying for the brand
Anna J.
Wellington
What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality?
Jamila J.
Has anyone else noticed that the quality of this brush is inconsistent?
Anna J.
Wellington
What are the bristles like on this brush? Are they good quality?