e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Angie C.e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Sarah E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Holiday limited edition Contour brush with densely packed hairs for creating dimension Contour palette with 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Amazing Angles 2-Piece Contouring Set is ideal for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline to slim and enhance your features. Size: .56oz. Color: Amazing Angles. see more...

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Huda S.
Sharjah , al ghafiya villa no.8
This elf product is my absolute favorite contour palette so far so now. It lasts for a very good time and I love how blendable it is, and I love the fact that it's very pigmented and I love the texture that it gives to my face while applying it on my face. I  use this palette like almost everyday. Coming to the price. It's so affordable 👌 The quantity of product you get is also very good and the quality of product is excellent. I highly recommend this product 💕🙌👌 and I would be re-buying it again and again cause it's absolutely AHHMAZING😍✨
Mégane B.
Montréal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This contour shade is all i'll ever need seriously. I don't really use the other shades as I 1.don't wear bronzer and 2.use another ELF product for highlight (a gorgeous gold shimmer)! This palette is still worth it, so inexpensive and you always come across a great deal on the website.
Hypatia X.
Madinat Khalifa North
This contour palette is one of my favorite ! Easy to blind perfect for beginners and it's not an expensive product at all ! Everyone can buy it. This contour suit all skin types. When I use this product, my skin looks natural and shiny. I bought this product from elf website I love the packaging I'm so happy that I bought it. Highly recommended.
Ray R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok, I definitely expected more from this product, isn't as pigmented as I wanted it to be and isnt easy to blend, didn't really reach my expectation as the packaging looked really big in the photo but ended up looking very small in real life. Elf is a good brand which can be open from improvement
Modelo V.
Maracay, Aragua
Me encanta esta marca porque tienen una gama alta de materiales muy excelentes, mis favoritos son sus pinceles! simplemente se enamoran. Esto es una magia porque resuelve mucho cuando se trata de esbozar sus labios. muy bien me encanta!!!!
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ohhh yes, these outlines without the end .... I love it, yes. I definitely love this product, a makeup without contours in these times, it is not makeup, here is what is a simple, practical and perfect makeup, .... if perfect.....
Lisa G.
I purchases this affordable set during the holiday season and I do love the product. The brush, itself, is worth the money. I prefer high end products, but I am not disappointed.
Rafaela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa paleta é maravilhosa, muito boa mesmo, as cores são muito lindas mesmo e fica perfeita na minha pele
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm truly impressed with this palette! The texture is really smooth and the pigmentation is awesome.
Soumia b.
Alger Algéria
Beauty Junkie Expert
  It's the beste contoringe i love it  😍😍 #influenster #elf 😍😍😍😍   woow the beste make up  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?