e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Angie C.e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Sarah E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Holiday limited edition Contour brush with densely packed hairs for creating dimension Contour palette with 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Amazing Angles 2-Piece Contouring Set is ideal for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline to slim and enhance your features. Size: .56oz. Color: Amazing Angles. see more...

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Ray R.
Ray R.
It's ok, I definitely expected more from this product, isn't as pigmented as I wanted it to be and isnt easy to blend, didn't really reach my expectation as the packaging looked really big in the photo but ended up looking very small in real life. Elf is a good brand which can be open from improvement
Hypatia X.
Hypatia X.
Madinat Khalifa North
This contour palette is one of my favorite ! Easy to blind perfect for beginners and it's not an expensive product at all ! Everyone can buy it. This contour suit all skin types. When I use this product, my skin looks natural and shiny. I bought this product from elf website I love the packaging I'm so happy that I bought it. Highly recommended.
Modelo V.
Modelo V.
Maracay, Aragua
Me encanta esta marca porque tienen una gama alta de materiales muy excelentes, mis favoritos son sus pinceles! simplemente se enamoran. Esto es una magia porque resuelve mucho cuando se trata de esbozar sus labios. muy bien me encanta!!!!
Katy M.
Katy M.
ohhh yes, these outlines without the end .... I love it, yes. I definitely love this product, a makeup without contours in these times, it is not makeup, here is what is a simple, practical and perfect makeup, .... if perfect.....
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
Essa paleta é maravilhosa, muito boa mesmo, as cores são muito lindas mesmo e fica perfeita na minha pele
Soumia b.
Soumia b.
Alger Algéria
  It's the beste contoringe i love it  😍😍 #influenster #elf 😍😍😍😍   woow the beste make up  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
norah mohammad a.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
I'm truly impressed with this palette! The texture is really smooth and the pigmentation is awesome.
Fernanda E.
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
Love it please bring more products to
México I love this brand also because the price
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?