e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Angie C.e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Sarah E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Holiday limited edition Contour brush with densely packed hairs for creating dimension Contour palette with 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Amazing Angles 2-Piece Contouring Set is ideal for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline to slim and enhance your features. Size: .56oz. Color: Amazing Angles. see more...

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Dana R.
Hubert, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Very easy to use. And most of all really affordable! Nice pigments that blend easily in those contoured areas!! I definitely recommend.
Dawn N.
This was a nice pallet however it didn't not stay on long and it was long very pigmented. The covering it came in is very nice and strong.
Melissa T.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors it gives me just enough contour without over doing the color I love this product and it makes me look a little tan
Carina G.
Ontario
I got this elf gift set from my boyfriend and i love it its easy to use and easy to apply very affordable recommend this 100%
Kati W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still have this. It's pretty decent. Comes out just right. The price is great. And the Brush does wonders. I use it a lot.
oyuki r.
Phoenix, Az
I normally like elf. The contour is a like creamy and you can mix yo match you skin ton. Super cheap .........
A'Nyla G.
Flint
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is awesome. The palette is pigmented not patchy at all and the brush is amazing it incredibly soft.
Lilyanna J.
Looked very good on my skin! I'm pretty dark but this paired well and definitely provided a contoured look!
shanti j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good for beginners. Brush included which comes in handy. Colors are good and pigmented
Maranda A.
Kingston
Beauty Junkie Expert
The actual product is ok but surprisingly the brush is what I'm the most interested in. I personally like to use the brush to blend out cream contour and use a more fluffy brush for the elf powder product.
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?