e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Angie C.e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Sarah E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Holiday limited edition Contour brush with densely packed hairs for creating dimension Contour palette with 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Amazing Angles 2-Piece Contouring Set is ideal for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline to slim and enhance your features. Size: .56oz. Color: Amazing Angles. see more...

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Carina G.
Carina G.
Ontario
I got this elf gift set from my boyfriend and i love it its easy to use and easy to apply very affordable recommend this 100%
oyuki r.
oyuki r.
Phoenix, Az
I normally like elf. The contour is a like creamy and you can mix yo match you skin ton. Super cheap .........
A'Nyla G.
A'Nyla G.
Flint
This kit is awesome. The palette is pigmented not patchy at all and the brush is amazing it incredibly soft.
shanti j.
shanti j.
Pretty good for beginners. Brush included which comes in handy. Colors are good and pigmented
Lilyanna J.
Lilyanna J.
Looked very good on my skin! I'm pretty dark but this paired well and definitely provided a contoured look!
Angie C.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
What a great buy!!! Target was putting these out yesterday and of course I had to snag it up. Such a great value because you get not only the palette but also a contouring brush. Do I recommend for those fussy makeup people who have to have only Mac makeup ... No, do I recommend for those of us who live on a budget ... Heck yeah. It does what I need it do and that makes me happy.
Gabriella F.
Gabriella F.
I absolutely love this stuff! The bronzer is nicely matte and the highlight is great after the first layer is lightly scratched off. I got this as a gift but she told me it was from target and it was very affordable.
Mégane B.
Mégane B.
Montreal, QC
This contour shade is all i'll ever need seriously. I don't really use the other shades as I 1.don't wear bronzer and 2.use another ELF product for highlight (a gorgeous gold shimmer)! This palette is still worth it, so inexpensive and you always come across a great deal on the website.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I purchases this affordable set during the holiday season and I do love the product. The brush, itself, is worth the money. I prefer high end products, but I am not disappointed.
Huda S.
Huda S.
Sharjah , al ghafiya villa no.8
This elf product is my absolute favorite contour palette so far so now. It lasts for a very good time and I love how blendable it is, and I love the fact that it's very pigmented and I love the texture that it gives to my face while applying it on my face. I  use this palette like almost everyday. Coming to the price. It's so affordable 👌 The quantity of product you get is also very good and the quality of product is excellent. I highly recommend this product 💕🙌👌 and I would be re-buying it again and again cause it's absolutely AHHMAZING😍✨
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?