e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Angie C.e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Sarah E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Holiday limited edition Contour brush with densely packed hairs for creating dimension Contour palette with 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Amazing Angles 2-Piece Contouring Set is ideal for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline to slim and enhance your features. Size: .56oz. Color: Amazing Angles. see more...

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this contouring kit it's super easy and it definitely works just as good as something 10 times more expensive it's easy to use easy to apply and it's pretty long lasting I would definitely recommend it
Alisha C.
New windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for fair people! The contour color is the perfect taupe and the bronzer isn't too orange in my skin! Not crazy for the highlight but it's a nice natural one. Super affordable and huge mirror inside!
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this awhile ago. It gets the job done I guess, but it takes forever to blend. Lasts all day and is a good consistency. It's cheap and I'm sure cheaply made, but I'd recommend it for friends to try.
Makenzie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this contour kit several months ago when i first started makeup and its amazing! I use it all the time. Its suuuuuuper blendable and pigmented! This is such a great alternative to the high end contour palettes! I will definitely buy this again!
Chloe H.
sacramento, califronia
Beauty Junkie Expert
i only tried the highlighter, and it was amazing, but i barely dropped  the palette and it broke easily. I would stick to the basic elf cosmetics highlighters and not a contour set
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
What a great buy!!! Target was putting these out yesterday and of course I had to snag it up. Such a great value because you get not only the palette but also a contouring brush. Do I recommend for those fussy makeup people who have to have only Mac makeup ... No, do I recommend for those of us who live on a budget ... Heck yeah. It does what I need it do and that makes me happy.
Lauren B.
Powder based, super pigmented. Wearing over concealer and foundation, darker tones show very well, lighter tones not so much. Bought online from amazon, lasts a long time, but takes a good amount of blending to get desired contour.
Katherine G.
Los Angeles, CA
For me, this product is quite useful. The contour shades are fantastic, plus super easy to blend out. The highlighter is amazing but I wish it was a bit more pigmented.
Jaslyn B.
Each shade in this palette is just a gem! I would recommend this to anyone, even beginners as the shades are buildable and are therefore very forgiving. The quality is amazing, each powder is so smooth and I love setting my undereye and contouring with this!
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I say it works pretty good :) elf certainly stepped up their game and made some good products. I think their blush palette is amazing as well for the price :)
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?