e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Angie C.e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Sarah E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Holiday limited edition Contour brush with densely packed hairs for creating dimension Contour palette with 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Amazing Angles 2-Piece Contouring Set is ideal for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline to slim and enhance your features. Size: .56oz. Color: Amazing Angles. see more...

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Megha P.
Megha P.
orlando
This elf contour set was quite impressive. Definitely wouldn’t pay for an overrated over priced contour set anymore because this elf contour was amazing and I recommend you trying it as well. And I would definitely buy it again
Makenzie M.
Makenzie M.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this contour kit several months ago when i first started makeup and its amazing! I use it all the time. Its suuuuuuper blendable and pigmented! This is such a great alternative to the high end contour palettes! I will definitely buy this again!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
sacramento, califronia
i only tried the highlighter, and it was amazing, but i barely dropped  the palette and it broke easily. I would stick to the basic elf cosmetics highlighters and not a contour set
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
I have the lighter version of this contour kit and it's great! It goes on just right and is really easy to blend! The pigments also stay on all night if you use a setting spray! Would definitely recommend!
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
I say it works pretty good :) elf certainly stepped up their game and made some good products. I think their blush palette is amazing as well for the price :)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Powder based, super pigmented. Wearing over concealer and foundation, darker tones show very well, lighter tones not so much. Bought online from amazon, lasts a long time, but takes a good amount of blending to get desired contour.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Hubert, NC
Amazing product. Very easy to use. And most of all really affordable! Nice pigments that blend easily in those contoured areas!! I definitely recommend.
Hailey♡ D.
Hailey♡ D.
Miami
The colors are a great variety. The brush is super easy to use and so soft. The color is really easy to blend and is an affordable price. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a great easy and affordable product.
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
This was a nice pallet however it didn't not stay on long and it was long very pigmented. The covering it came in is very nice and strong.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Williamsburg, Va
I love the colors it gives me just enough contour without over doing the color I love this product and it makes me look a little tan
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?