e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Angie C.e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Sarah E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Holiday limited edition Contour brush with densely packed hairs for creating dimension Contour palette with 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Amazing Angles 2-Piece Contouring Set is ideal for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline to slim and enhance your features. Size: .56oz. Color: Amazing Angles. see more...

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Adriana P.
Elf is one of my favorite affordable drugstore brands. Their contour pallets are great, good blendability weather  the powder or the cream contour. This package is a good buy since it comes with a brush! I also own this brush and i mostly use it to contour my nose but it works amazing to sculpt your cheekbones.
Gabriella F.
I absolutely love this stuff! The bronzer is nicely matte and the highlight is great after the first layer is lightly scratched off. I got this as a gift but she told me it was from target and it was very affordable.
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf contour kits aren't always the ideal color, and their highlighter don't pop as much as I would like, but when youre looking for a affordable makeup that does the trick e.l.f has you covered (literally.) I highly recommend using e.l.f products,
Sara<3 J.
I bought this set during the holidays to try it out. I like the brush and powders are good just a little chalky,especially the lightest color. The price is not bad for what you get, especially for us that are starting to experiment with make up.
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This elf contour set was quite impressive. Definitely wouldn’t pay for an overrated over priced contour set anymore because this elf contour was amazing and I recommend you trying it as well. And I would definitely buy it again
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally love this stuff so much and it's amazing! It works so we and it's long lasting and it's just perfect for me! It suits my skin well and I love how easy it is to use and apply! I'd buy it again no doubt. They're also soooo affordable.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Someone got me this Contor kit I freaking love it very pigmented drugstore are use my elf brush to apply it I love it very affordable very pigmented I can get long lasting power from this product amazing amazing product Yes I would buy this again
Hailey♡ D.
Miami
The colors are a great variety. The brush is super easy to use and so soft. The color is really easy to blend and is an affordable price. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a great easy and affordable product.
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the lighter version of this contour kit and it's great! It goes on just right and is really easy to blend! The pigments also stay on all night if you use a setting spray! Would definitely recommend!
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This angled brush set is dense, quite soft, and works well to put color exactly where you want it. I have more than one because I'm often reaching for it. It is a great multi-tasker which holds its shape and doesn't shed.
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?