e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Angie C.e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Sarah E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Holiday limited edition Contour brush with densely packed hairs for creating dimension Contour palette with 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Amazing Angles 2-Piece Contouring Set is ideal for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline to slim and enhance your features. Size: .56oz. Color: Amazing Angles. see more...

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Tia K.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I have this contour set by e.l.f and I love it. I use it each day during my make up routine and I have great results. It's very affordable I really can't compare it to high end because I haven't tried many high and contouring sets however I do love this set
Maria F.
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
This is an okay product.. most of the shades didn't work well for me. I used the highlighter and the lighter contour shade almost daily. It was a great pallette for the cost - I think only $6? Overall though I wouldn't repurchase because I've found better highlights and bronzers that last longer.
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
Elf contour kits aren't always the ideal color, and their highlighter don't pop as much as I would like, but when youre looking for a affordable makeup that does the trick e.l.f has you covered (literally.) I highly recommend using e.l.f products,
Sara<3 J.
Sara<3 J.
I bought this set during the holidays to try it out. I like the brush and powders are good just a little chalky,especially the lightest color. The price is not bad for what you get, especially for us that are starting to experiment with make up.
Enfenittii S.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
This kit works wonders. It's very affordable and it is great quality. The color selection may not be very versatile but if it is your color I recommend trying it. There are other contour kits that work just as good but if this is your shade I say try it out
Megan M.
Megan M.
This angled brush set is dense, quite soft, and works well to put color exactly where you want it. I have more than one because I'm often reaching for it. It is a great multi-tasker which holds its shape and doesn't shed.
Elise W.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
I literally love this stuff so much and it's amazing! It works so we and it's long lasting and it's just perfect for me! It suits my skin well and I love how easy it is to use and apply! I'd buy it again no doubt. They're also soooo affordable.
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
I love this contouring kit it's super easy and it definitely works just as good as something 10 times more expensive it's easy to use easy to apply and it's pretty long lasting I would definitely recommend it
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
New windsor, NY
Perfect for fair people! The contour color is the perfect taupe and the bronzer isn't too orange in my skin! Not crazy for the highlight but it's a nice natural one. Super affordable and huge mirror inside!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
I bought this awhile ago. It gets the job done I guess, but it takes forever to blend. Lasts all day and is a good consistency. It's cheap and I'm sure cheaply made, but I'd recommend it for friends to try.
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?