e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Angie C.e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Sarah E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Holiday limited edition Contour brush with densely packed hairs for creating dimension Contour palette with 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Amazing Angles 2-Piece Contouring Set is ideal for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline to slim and enhance your features. Size: .56oz. Color: Amazing Angles. see more...

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Kaiti A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really a fan of this product. The highlighting pigment is splotchy and highly textured.. very unnatural and fake looking without any real highlight or sheen- it just resembles Halloween makeup. The only colors I can use at all (with a light hand and tons of blending and perfectly prepped skin) are the contour shades, but even those don't blend well and look unseemly in photos. I'm only giving 2 stars for the $6 price.
Megan M.
Westminster, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best product. I love how inexpensive this brand is and how many different items they make however this was not the best. The color payoff isnt great as well as not quite fitting for someone with extremely pale skin. I would probabky not recommend this item, youd be able to find something better and more worth the money somewhere else.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have wanted to try contouring but I did not want to invest in a lot of money on a product I did not know if I would like it. I am so glad I discovered that Elf creates low priced products but made of excellent quality. I loved contouring and highlighting. I recommend this to anyone just starting out playing with the contouring trend
Lauren P.
tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is great on everything e.l.f. so it's definitely worth it to get and try for yourself. That being said I found this to be powdering and lacking pigmentation when applied. The amount of product is great but I don't think that is a selling point for me. This is best suited to those that are just begging to contour or teens.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit works wonders. It's very affordable and it is great quality. The color selection may not be very versatile but if it is your color I recommend trying it. There are other contour kits that work just as good but if this is your shade I say try it out
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for christmas from my sister in law, who said, quote, "here, i heard youre angry with every other contour palette and this one is good." Good is literally an understatement. The problem with most contour shades are its a reddish brown, which makes your contour look like a horrible bronze. Instead, these are such a beautiful ashy brown that makes your contour flawless. The brush is literally my favorite, too. It really works the contour. The palette is cute and i like the mirror in it.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bronzers and contour.  Elf makes so many, and they all seems to be pretty great quality for the price you pay.  The color payoff is great, and the colors don't look orange like some bronzers and contours can.  They blend out well, but you don't lose all of your color when you do.  I have purchased many times, and will do so in the future for sure.  I have back ups in my makeup drawer as I write this.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this contour set by e.l.f and I love it. I use it each day during my make up routine and I have great results. It's very affordable I really can't compare it to high end because I haven't tried many high and contouring sets however I do love this set
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay product.. most of the shades didn't work well for me. I used the highlighter and the lighter contour shade almost daily. It was a great pallette for the cost - I think only $6? Overall though I wouldn't repurchase because I've found better highlights and bronzers that last longer.
Liliana B.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good contouring palette! It blends so nicely and has a highlight which comes in handy when your in a rush or want to save time! I bought it at Walmart and you can find it at any drugstore.
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?