e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Angie C.e.l.f. Amazing Angles Contouring Set 0.56 oz uploaded by Sarah E.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Holiday limited edition Contour brush with densely packed hairs for creating dimension Contour palette with 4 shades to mix and match for a custom and defined look Great for gifting or a beauty refresh The e.l.f. Amazing Angles 2-Piece Contouring Set is ideal for contouring, shading, sculpting, brightening and highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline to slim and enhance your features. Size: .56oz. Color: Amazing Angles. see more...

• I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it reall...1 Answers
Jaslyn B.
Jaslyn B.
Each shade in this palette is just a gem! I would recommend this to anyone, even beginners as the shades are buildable and are therefore very forgiving. The quality is amazing, each powder is so smooth and I love setting my undereye and contouring with this!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Los Angeles, CA
For me, this product is quite useful. The contour shades are fantastic, plus super easy to blend out. The highlighter is amazing but I wish it was a bit more pigmented.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I got this for christmas from my sister in law, who said, quote, "here, i heard youre angry with every other contour palette and this one is good." Good is literally an understatement. The problem with most contour shades are its a reddish brown, which makes your contour look like a horrible bronze. Instead, these are such a beautiful ashy brown that makes your contour flawless. The brush is literally my favorite, too. It really works the contour. The palette is cute and i like the mirror in it.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
I love bronzers and contour.  Elf makes so many, and they all seems to be pretty great quality for the price you pay.  The color payoff is great, and the colors don't look orange like some bronzers and contours can.  They blend out well, but you don't lose all of your color when you do.  I have purchased many times, and will do so in the future for sure.  I have back ups in my makeup drawer as I write this.
Kaiti A.
Kaiti A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I'm not really a fan of this product. The highlighting pigment is splotchy and highly textured.. very unnatural and fake looking without any real highlight or sheen- it just resembles Halloween makeup. The only colors I can use at all (with a light hand and tons of blending and perfectly prepped skin) are the contour shades, but even those don't blend well and look unseemly in photos. I'm only giving 2 stars for the $6 price.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Westminster, CO
Not the best product. I love how inexpensive this brand is and how many different items they make however this was not the best. The color payoff isnt great as well as not quite fitting for someone with extremely pale skin. I would probabky not recommend this item, youd be able to find something better and more worth the money somewhere else.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
The price is great on everything e.l.f. so it's definitely worth it to get and try for yourself. That being said I found this to be powdering and lacking pigmentation when applied. The amount of product is great but I don't think that is a selling point for me. This is best suited to those that are just begging to contour or teens.
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Elf is one of my favorite affordable drugstore brands. Their contour pallets are great, good blendability weather  the powder or the cream contour. This package is a good buy since it comes with a brush! I also own this brush and i mostly use it to contour my nose but it works amazing to sculpt your cheekbones.
Liliana B.
Liliana B.
Victorville, CA
This is a really good contouring palette! It blends so nicely and has a highlight which comes in handy when your in a rush or want to save time! I bought it at Walmart and you can find it at any drugstore.
megan Z.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
 Someone got me this Contor kit I freaking love it very pigmented drugstore are use my elf brush to apply it I love it very affordable very pigmented I can get long lasting power from this product amazing amazing product Yes I would buy this again
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
I have heard great things about this contouring set , is it really as great as they say it is ?