BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get beautiful looking nails with this set of 10 gorgeous polish colors. Mix and match to create totally unique manicures that best reflect your personal style. Directions: Shake bottle and unscrew cap. Brush excess color off at the top of the bottle, apply polish to nails with a steady hand. Apply second coat if desired. Use the glitter polish (in select sets) alone or on top of a color for a fun effect. Store polish in a cool, dry area. Size: 1.7floz. Color: All Polished Up.

• e.l.f. All Polished Up Nail Set would you guys recommend ...2 Answers
  • Are these still being sold?1 Answers
Nadia C.
Queens
I think this is a really great set since it comes with 10 polishes, all of beautiful different colors. I’ve had them for almost two years now and they’re still good to use and i would definitely recommend.
Shaune P.
Buckeye
I purchased a couple of sets of elf nail polish because it was super affordable to get a bunch of different colors. It was impossible to paint my nails without having bumps and bubbles and the polish never lasted without chipping for more than a day.
Taryn T.
Bakersfield, CA
Lots of colors, I got this for Christmas. I never wear nail polish and when I do it instantly flakes off. I liked a lot of the shimmers and glitters included in the box, but it’s not my ideal present as I don’t care much for polishes.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I’m not sure if this was the exact set - but I purchased something very similar to this for my daughter last Christmas. She LOVED IT! You get a ton of products for your money (even more if you wait until after the holidays and they go on sale) and you also get a chance to try some colors you might really enjoy but wouldn’t have purchased alone. Fun set!
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
So this nail polish is totally the bomb! There are so many rich colors! Single layer on your nails will leave them looking great. You can’t beat the price and with all their color options available you can’t go wrong! So many idea to make it looking stylish. Hands down the best nail polish
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
My husband bought this for me for Christmas last year since that’s the only time we can find it. It’s very easy to apply it last about a week before any of the nails start to chip usually. I would recommend it to other people expecially those with children.
Rebecca C.
The colors of the set are very beautiful. There is a color for everything. I love the Bruce and how it applies the nail polish. The nail polish brush doesn’t leave any streaks although it takes quite a few coats to get dark how I like it.
D.J D.
Pataskala
My mom bought me this product is I still have them the bottles may be small but the product last long and it stayed on my nails longer than I thought they would.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
It is a good nail polish for the cost. I like ELF and their products because they're affordable. This set is really cute and good for a present. I use ELF polish and I'm happy with the results the only thing is that it takes longer than usual to dry
Kristina S.
I got this for a present and compared to other brands of nail polishes I thought this was sturdier. I’m rough on my hands and fingernails being a nurse so with two coats and top coat my color wasn’t going anywhere!
Maritza D.
Tulare
e.l.f. All Polished Up Nail Set would you guys recommend these or no ? I'm kinda debating honestly
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these still being sold?