BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #91 in Nail Polish

Get beautiful looking nails with this set of 10 gorgeous polish colors. Mix and match to create totally unique manicures that best reflect your personal style. Directions: Shake bottle and unscrew cap. Brush excess color off at the top of the bottle, apply polish to nails with a steady hand. Apply second coat if desired. Use the glitter polish (in select sets) alone or on top of a color for a fun effect. Store polish in a cool, dry area. Size: 1.7floz. Color: All Polished Up.

Marie N.
Burke
As much as I absolutely love elf products and the colors but this is a terrible formula. It’s super thin, and it chips completely off within three days. It is a really good price but there are much better formulas for a bit more, Sinful Colors are more expensive but they are so much better. I wouldn’t buy this, it’s just not even worth the money except for maybe little kids.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I’m not sure if this was the exact set - but I purchased something very similar to this for my daughter last Christmas. She LOVED IT! You get a ton of products for your money (even more if you wait until after the holidays and they go on sale) and you also get a chance to try some colors you might really enjoy but wouldn’t have purchased alone. Fun set!
Grace W.
South Mills
I got this product for Christmas last tear, and despite the smaller sizing of the bottles, I still have many colors left. The colors are pretty solid, and one to two coats (depending on the color) was always enough. It dries pretty fast and doesn't chip for maybe 2-3 days. Overall, a good product considering the price and variety.
Miranda C.
The colors are soooooo pretty! I love all the blue hues. A lot of the colors I probably would not have bought if it did not come with the set, but I liked a lot of them. However, it chips pretty quickly. If I do not use a good top coat, it will chip within 2-3 days. I probably would not buy them again because it quickly chips.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
So this nail polish is totally the bomb! There are so many rich colors! Single layer on your nails will leave them looking great. You can’t beat the price and with all their color options available you can’t go wrong! So many idea to make it looking stylish. Hands down the best nail polish
Jasmine G.
Seminole
I really do not like using elf nail polish the reason why is because sometimes when I buy them there it's really thick when I try to put it on my nails so I really don't go for that product I was going there for Sally handsome wet and wild or Revlon those are the ones I usually use
Emily T.
I love elf products because they usually have really nice quality products for an unbelievably cheap price, but this is one of those products where you get what you pay for. I painted my nails and they were all chipped within hours! The colors are super cute but I would not recommend getting this set.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I got this set last Christmas and I really love all the Colors! Some of them you have to do a few coats to achieve the right opacity, but I gave 4 stars because the bottles are cute being small and all but they get used up fast with the colors that need 2 or more coats.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
My husband bought this for me for Christmas last year since that’s the only time we can find it. It’s very easy to apply it last about a week before any of the nails start to chip usually. I would recommend it to other people expecially those with children.
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
I bought this last year for my daughter as a Christmas gift. She loved it so much. She loves ELF cosmetics as do I. She said it would last about 5 days then she would change the color. I plan on buying whatever one they have coming out this holiday season.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these still being sold?