BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #64 in Acne Treatments

Infused with salicylic acid, witch hazel, camphor, tea tree, green tea, and aloe this blend uniquely nourishes the skin. The easy to use roll-on formula works to reduce redness, calm swelling, and heal pimples for clearer, healthier skin.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How To Use

Roll The Tip Over Pimples, Blackheads, Or Acne Prone Areas Every Night After Your Face Cleanse.

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates.

Active Ingredient(S): Salicylic Acid 1%

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

• where can I find these? always sold out on elf and my loc...5 Answers
  • How long until you see results? 3 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? I have bad chin acne lately ...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
I really enjoy this product! First off, it is super affordable and easy to find at any drug or beauty stores. It is super easy to use because the applicator is a roller ball, so you can put the product directly on the acne spots on your skin that you want to treat. The formula smells amazing, is very refreshing feeling, and goes on very smoothly because of the aloe that is in the formula. If you have sensitive skin, this product will not irritate your skin at all. It makes the tough spots on your face go away almost overnight if you use this product on them a couple times a day. This product does wonders! I recommend it to anyone who wants a quick and easy spot treatment product that you can just throw in your purse to use throughout the day to help with your skin. It is a very nice product!
Shatoya D.
This is great for spot treatment. I don’t break out often, and I have sensitive skin. I can’t use something harsh all over my face for acne for just one pimple. I picked this up at cvs for a couple dollars. You can smell the tea tree oil, which I was happy with.. it is an easy application in a slender roller ball. Nothing on your fingers to apply! And this worked perfectly for me. Will absolutely buy again.
Katrina M.
el paso
El elf products are always good but this one set out to me in particular. I am a skin care grew and I love having my skin moisturizer nice. Having this product has help me with my dry skin with keeping my dry skin hydrated. This allergy treatment really helps knock out my acne when I break out. Also elf is really inexpensive brand so I can see myself purchasing this again
Julia C.
Brick, NJ
I like this convenient little product a lot!!! Its great for on the go, or if you can feel a breakout about to occur! It does help reduce acne and inflammation. It has a little roller ball to dispense the product. Maybe it's not the best acne treatment, but it's a great little thing to keep in your purse for $2!!!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This is a rollerball with salicylic acid acne treatment. It's compact and convenient. You don't need to mess with gels or creams since you can just sweep this on. It was inexpensive, less than $3. I like to carry this in my purse in case I feel a pimple coming on or to use discreetly on existing spots. I plan to buy more when my current one runs out.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
I love this, dont have acne but i do get the random pimple here and there, I would apply this right away thru out the day and in 2 days maxed it was gone and dried up.. Super affordable $2! just sucks I cant find it locally anymore, someone be a doll and ship me some of course Ill pay you lol
Alissa S.
Attalla, AL
I actually really liked this product! I got it because it looked appealing and I believe it was only $1 or 2 so I figured why not. I was very pleased with the results I received from using this on some blemishes! For the price and how effective it was it’s so worth it! I used the whole tube and will purchase again. I love the fact that this has natural ingredients and I used this at night before bed and woke up with the blemish smaller or gone! It was awesome! Only reason I gave it 4 stars was that I wished it came in a larger size!
Alex S.
This thing is magic, and every girl or guy should have one. It’s the best spot treatment I have found yet and will get rid of a stubborn pimple in two days. The aloe helps cool off your skin so it won’t get irritated. It’s amazing for the price! 10/10
Kelsey S.
Oh my gosh. It’s so good. Whenever I feel a pimple getting ready to pop up, I just put this on it, and the next day I can feel as though nothing was ever there. It’s so good. I would recommend this to anyone to has a stubborn pimple here and there.
Anna A.
franklin, indiana
It works well. Dries out my current acne spots, they typically go away within the week you used it. I bought it at CVS/Walgreens. This is my first time using it and I must say that you have to use it as directed or it won’t work quite as well!
Shannon K.
Ellenwood, GA
Does this stuff really work? I have bad chin acne lately and need a product that will really help.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
For $2 does this really work? I'm pairing it with the ELF Blemish Control Primer as well...you think that would make it work faster?
aziza p.
Reading, PA
Does this help get rid of acne or acne scars?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
where can I find these? always sold out on elf and my local target no longer carries it, nor does ulta online nor at store :(
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I get acne once a month and was wondering if this would be good for it?