BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #17 in Acne Treatments

Banish zits with the unique blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel and Camphor. This special clear roll-on formula helps to fight and prevent acne, reduce redness and swelling, minimize pore size and clear skin.

• How long until you see results? 3 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? I have bad chin acne lately and need...8 Answers
  • What's the active ingredient? 2 Answers
kassy c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I was hesitant about it at first since it's so cheap but once I tried it I kept using it. It really does make ur acne go away and u can see the difference in ur face by the next day. My brother had a lot of acne and nothing really worked on his skin so I got this for him too since it worked well on me and it actually got rid of his acne within a week. I usually just roll it on to problem areas before putting on my makeup and after I remove my makeup and wash my face. I definitely reccomend it to anyone even if you have a few problem areas or a lot I'm sure this product will amaze you.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I continue to repurchase this because it is so easy to use. A little of this on a break out usually does the trick. The little roller ball is easy to use and I never feel like I’m wasting product. I would definitely recommend this.
Samantha C.
Omaha
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven’t found that this product is useful at all. It’s only $2, so I guess it’s not a ripoff. I apply this every morning and night to my breakouts, but I haven’t noticed any difference. I will definitely not buy this again, and I do not recommend this to anyone. Very disappointing.
Jill S.
Alabaster, AL
I absolutely love Elf products and regularly use their skincare as well as cosmetics. When I first discovered Elf products I was very skeptical because they are priced far below all of the other beauty products I am used to using. But the acne fighting spot remover is just as impressive as all of the other Elf products I have used. This brand goes to show you that more expensive beauty products are not always the best!
Sarah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have extremely dry skin, but every once in a while I'll get a breakout. So with that said, I honestly was super skeptical about this. Mainly because I thought to myself, "How can something THIS affordable do anything, let alone work?" But, I was wrong! This works. No joke. On a clean face, I would apply it and I would notice the acne fading and eventually after a few days the breakout is gone. I so glad I bought this and I highly recomend it.
Ajira B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being 18, I have dealt with a lot of acne. This product is very nice and light weight, but it works very fast and efficiently,  not to mention that this product contains not only witch hazel, but also aloe which are very good for skin impurities and acne. I would most definitely recommend this to most people who struggle with acne and need something very affordable, overall this is a great product
Danni B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel this product helps fill the app wrench and irritation of existing blemishes but I don’t think it helps prevents acne or really gets rid of pimples. I picked it up at my local Target and have seen it at Walmart. I won’t be buying again but it’s priced well and worth a shot.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went into trying this expecting it to take weeks before I saw a difference. But I was pleasantly surprised when the size of my acne spots reduced overnight. I've been using it for about a week. My skin isn't entirely clear yet, but it has drastically improved. I feel like I'll probably run out pretty quickly because I use it twice a day. But with how cheap it is, it's definitely worth it.
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As skeptical as I was with this, I love it! It is so affordable which is something I love because it works wonders! I had a huge pimple on the side of my face and applied it and BOOM! It shrunk the next day!
Janet L.
Best acne spot treatment I've ever used. It's the only spot treatment that works for me without drying out the skin. I can buy it in pretty much any store from drugstores to grocery stores, and it's dirt cheap so I buy several at one time because they tend to sell out very fast. Every time I run out of it my breakouts get out of control so I always make sure I have backups.
Shannon K.
Atlanta, GA
Does this stuff really work? I have bad chin acne lately and need a product that will really help.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
For $2 does this really work? I'm pairing it with the ELF Blemish Control Primer as well...you think that would make it work faster?
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I get acne once a month and was wondering if this would be good for it?
aziza p.
Reading, PA
Does this help get rid of acne or acne scars?
jodine m.
Yonkers, NY
Does this product really help to remove acne?