BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #47 in Acne Treatments

Infused with salicylic acid, witch hazel, camphor, tea tree, green tea, and aloe this blend uniquely nourishes the skin. The easy to use roll-on formula works to reduce redness, calm swelling, and heal pimples for clearer, healthier skin.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How To Use

Roll The Tip Over Pimples, Blackheads, Or Acne Prone Areas Every Night After Your Face Cleanse.

All E.L.F. Skincare Products Are Free From Parabens, Sulfates, And Phthalates.

Active Ingredient(S): Salicylic Acid 1%

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

• How long until you see results? 3 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? I have bad chin acne lately and need...9 Answers
  • What's the active ingredient? 2 Answers
Alissa S.
Attalla , AL
I actually really liked this product! I got it because it looked appealing and I believe it was only $1 or 2 so I figured why not. I was very pleased with the results I received from using this on some blemishes! For the price and how effective it was it’s so worth it! I used the whole tube and will purchase again. I love the fact that this has natural ingredients and I used this at night before bed and woke up with the blemish smaller or gone! It was awesome! Only reason I gave it 4 stars was that I wished it came in a larger size!
Katrina M.
el paso
El elf products are always good but this one set out to me in particular. I am a skin care grew and I love having my skin moisturizer nice. Having this product has help me with my dry skin with keeping my dry skin hydrated. This allergy treatment really helps knock out my acne when I break out. Also elf is really inexpensive brand so I can see myself purchasing this again
Kristina C.
This is a rollerball with salicylic acid acne treatment. It's compact and convenient. You don't need to mess with gels or creams since you can just sweep this on. It was inexpensive, less than $3. I like to carry this in my purse in case I feel a pimple coming on or to use discreetly on existing spots. I plan to buy more when my current one runs out.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I found this at the dollar tree for $1 so I picked it up to try it out. This is a roller ball that has salicylic acid(and aloe obviously) and it is super convenient because you can take it literally anywhere and use it at any time! It works really well & doesn't smell bad either, and has natural ingredients including witch hazel!
alexia c.
This stuff is WAY to underrated. When i’m starting to feel a pimple or see the redness I apply this before I go to sleep. It has really good oils inside and literally clearly them up over night. I was very skeptical of this since it was so cheap and I love it! ELF is such a good gentle brand. I love it!!
Nakirah P.
Hamilton, OH
I personally don’t favor this product for acne treatments. I understand that the product is suppose to dry out your pimples... however, this product dried it out too much! I feel like other acne treatments have more moisture to it! I love the brand but this is not a product for me.
Mariah J.
Works great! I have a pimple forming and I roll it on before bed and in the morning the bumb reduces. It does not make me break out and it does not dry my face out. The best part is that it's only $2 at your local Walmart/Target. This is a good aid for acne fighting.
Shayne S.
Franksville , WI
Works so so. Depends on what kind of blemish. I get deep cystic type ones and this doesn’t do much for those but does well on ones on the top of the skin. The price is good. Not sure I’ll repurchase though instead of finding something that helps all the time.
Reychel C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
This is a quick and easy spot treatment! It might not work for very large pimples but whenever I see little red bumps I immediately roll this on. It's clear so unlike the Mario Badescu drying lotion you can use this on the go! Great price too
Katie B.
This cheap little stick is all you need to cure acne. I recommend this to everyone. I love the natural ingredients in it. One recommendation I would have thought is to roll it onto your clean fingers then apple to avoid spreading bacteria.
Shannon K.
Covington, GA
Does this stuff really work? I have bad chin acne lately and need a product that will really help.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
For $2 does this really work? I'm pairing it with the ELF Blemish Control Primer as well...you think that would make it work faster?
aziza p.
Reading, PA
Does this help get rid of acne or acne scars?
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I get acne once a month and was wondering if this would be good for it?
jodine m.
Yonkers, NY
Does this product really help to remove acne?