BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Acne Treatments

Banish zits with the unique blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel and Camphor. This special clear roll-on formula helps to fight and prevent acne, reduce redness and swelling, minimize pore size and clear skin.

• How long until you see results? 3 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? I have bad chin acne lately and need a...8 Answers
  • What's the active ingredient? 2 Answers
Maya J.
Maya J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff, and actually quite surprised that I don't here more about this product on social media. For its price ($2), it's definitely a steal because it works! If you are a person whose skin reacts well to salicylic acid, then this is a must try product!

I find that this product works best on clean, freshly exfoliated skin. Because it comes as a rollerball, it's very easy to apply, but personally, I always feel like I haven't applied enough every time I open a new one, I pluck out the rollerball part with some tweezers, pour a drop on my finger and dab it onto my problem areas. Works like a dream! I left it dry, and then go in with my moisturizer and the next morning, my zit it all dried up!

*This product does burn a bit, in case you have sensitive skin, but it's not unbearable.
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA
Once again I just have to say how much I love Elf Cosmetics I mean literally everything they sell is just amazing including this acne Gel i have very sensitive pale skin and when I get a pimple it's extremely noticeable and literally I just pat this on my face and it's like going away instantly the redness is gone the irritations gone after a few times literally as it's completely gone it's amazing I love this thing it's like a magic wand for acne fighting it's a must-buy and literally for only $2 it's totally worth it
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newnan, GA
This has got to be one of my favorite finds of the year. I cannot believe 1) how cheap this is! & 2) how quickly this actually works! I use this as a spot treatment when I first have acne pop up. In most cases it works overnight! I use it first thing in the morning, once during the day just over makeup, & once at night before bed. I do wish it didn't have a roller ball that can get contaminated, but I just roll it on my finger (clean hands first) & apply it that way.
Gabbi F.
Gabbi F.
Reno, NV
I LOVE this stuff! I have oily skin but don't get a full face of breakouts, and this is great to spot treat. If i feel a pimple starting to form I dot some on and it goes away much quicker, or completely disappears overnight! Mine has lasted me forever and I use it quite a bit. It's main ingredient is salicylic acid, so it does smell kinda medicine-y. I'd definitely recommend this to spot treat, not roll over your whole face, but I feel this really does work.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Canyon, TX
If you do not have time to wash your face three times a day then this product is for you. I do not recommend on using it if your whole face is acne pron, but if you have a few places you get acne then I would go with this. When I first put it on it gets those spots that just come up over night. I also have places that always have small breakouts and this cleared them away literally in days. I love this and will most definitely repurchase!
Marqueveia M.
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
I can't believe that this $2 product is actually helping my stubborn pimple go away!... This pimple is a reoccurring one (near my temple). Most times, it hurts. I've been using this product for about 3 days, it's going down, and the pain is no longer. I'm pleasantly surprised. One thing I don't like so much is the roll on applicator. Sometimes I have to roll it a few times so that the product comes out.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is very unique.
It's a rollerball applicator so you can really isolate and effectively treat your breakouts.
The smell is very strong. I personally don't think it's a bad smell; it kinda smells like Mountain Dew.
I have noticed, the more you use it, the more your skin gets used to the salicylic acid and doesn't perform as well, like when you first receive and apply the product.
Kira P.
Kira P.
I am very prone to acne so, when I saw this I was skeptical, but I bought since it was only $1, wow, and I love it. I make sure to always have this product. I use it everyday and 1 container usually lasts about 2-3 months. not bad at all. its gentle on my skin, it clears up my acne, and it doesn't smell to bad either. 100% would recommend to anyone trying to fight their acne.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
This is amazing, when i got this i was like I'll probably throw it away after the first try but noooo, it was the opposite I already had to get two more of these. I apply it on any acne i have and as time goes by you can see it working and the next morning its gone, it also feels really nice when you put it on your skin, totally recommend this and its super cheap...
Sthef M.
Sthef M.
Miami , FL
Definitely one of my favorite products from ELF. It works best on whiteheads. Great thing: they dissappear quickly and unlike other products you don't feel a harsh and irritating sensation of alcohol penetrating into your skin. If you suffer from sudden acne apparitions and want to get rid of those awful spots on your skin you should try this out. Thank me later!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Atlanta, GA
Does this stuff really work? I have bad chin acne lately and need a product that will really help.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
For $2 does this really work? I'm pairing it with the ELF Blemish Control Primer as well...you think that would make it work faster?
Letha Y.
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
I get acne once a month and was wondering if this would be good for it?
aziza p.
aziza p.
Reading, PA
Does this help get rid of acne or acne scars?
jodine m.
jodine m.
Yonkers, NY
Does this product really help to remove acne?