• e.l.f. Acne Fighting Foundation Buff
  • e.l.f. Acne Fighting Foundation Porcelain
  • e.l.f. Acne Fighting Foundation Beige
  • e.l.f. Acne Fighting Foundation Sand

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Treat your skin with full coverage that fights blemishes. This lightweight formula is infused with salicylic acid, witch-hazel, camphor, tea tree, and soothing aloe. Enjoy healthier skin with every use!

How to Use

Using A Damp Blending Sponge, Blend The Formula Onto The Forehead, Nose, Cheeks, Chin, Jawline, And Upper Neck.

Repeat For Added Coverage.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethoxydiglycol, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cinnamomum Camphor Bark Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Hexapeptide-9, Hamamelis Briginiana (Witch Hazel)
May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Meagan E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I was surprised by how much I like this foundation! I have fair and oily skin, with acne and neutral undertones. I look for foundations that are matte and long lasting, since I do get very oily.

First of all, the shade range sucks.  Porcelain is wayyy to dark for me (for reference, I wear shade 110 in Revlon Colorstay).  However, the foundation is not too orange.  It is the perfect foundation to mix with other foundations.  It has a semi-matte finish and is full coverage which is AWESOME! And this foundation is only $6!!

The packaging of this foundation is a squeezy tube, and there seems to be a decent amount of product in it.  I squeeze some out and dot it around my face with another foundation, then blend it out with a sponge or foundation brush.  It makes any foundation have more full coverage, as well as give it a skin-like finish.  If I wear this product alone and set it with a powder, it would last around 4 hours before I get oily.

I have repurchased this foundation many times, I think its awesome for the price!  I gave it 4/5 stars because the shade range needs to be improved.  I wouldn't say this foundation has helped with my acne, but regardless, its awesome.
Hannah D.
Eureka
Review for: Porcelain more...
The only thing keeping me from giving this foundation 5 stars is the shade range, the lightest shade is what I use and it is not light enough, and I’m not even that pale. But besides that the coverage is amazing, it’s not heavy, it doesn’t crease or break apart on me, it doesn’t flashback, and it looks so smooth on my skin.
Lili N.
Dix Hills
The E.L.F. Acne fighting foundation is actually my go-to daily foundation. The formula has a comfortable, thin consistency that goes on smoothly and feels very light and comfortable on the skin. The coverage isn’t full..I’d say probably medium, but it still does a great job of evening out skin tone and lightening blemishes. And the fact it is so light really does help eliminate acne, which is a major plus.
Jennifer V.
Merced, CA
I got this product to help with my acne while I'm out and about. I enjoy the matte finish it gives me. It's pretty lightweight. A little goes a long way. It isn't long lasting so you would have to reapply for long days. It will rub off on your clothes so be careful. It doesnt get a bad rating since you are paying very little for it so there is just so much thiw foundation with give you for that price.
Ashley L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is such an underrated product. Tgis product has amazing full coverage. The shade range is not inclusive in store but online there are more shades. It is dewy so it needs to be set with a powder foundation. Leaves the skin looking flawless throughout the day not cakey or splotchy
Amanda C.
Laredo, TX
This is surprisingly more full coverage than I thought it would be. It has some salicylic acid in it to help prevent more breakouts. If you have sensitive skin this may not be good for you since there is salycilic acid in it. It's decent coverage but not completely full so a good concealer for under eye and spot concealing is recommended.
Karen B.
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation doesn’t dry out my skin like some do. With the right primer underneath, it lasts all day without much need for re-powdering or blotting. I would definitely use this again, though the color selections is pretty limited. I may wait to see if they come out with a closer color match before re-purchasing.
Victoria L.
Harrodsburg
Review for: Buff more...
The only down fall I can think about this product is the color selection. I was pleasantly surprised with the staying power of this foundation as well as the medium coverage. Overall, this is my favorite foundation from the drugstore and I have not put it down since I have bought it about two months ago.
megan k.
Webster, SD
This is a decent foundation with pretty good coverage. I'd call it a higher end medium coverage. It doesn't last as long as I would like at times but it is still pretty good for the price. I like to use this on my friends with oily skin. It does tend to oxidize as well.
Kara A.
Ashland , KY
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation is great. I have been trying a bunch of different foundations because my face is oily and I just haven’t found one that doesn’t get oily throughout the day but this foundation doesn’t and I love it so much!!
Alysha L.
Goldthwaite , TX
Jennifer D.
Is this better to apply with a brush or a sponge? And how full is the coverage? Is it buildable?
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
Does this work for light skin