e.l.f. 48 Piece Little Black Beauty Book with 2 Brushes Eye Makeup Set uploaded by member-5959c6edde.l.f. 48 Piece Little Black Beauty Book with 2 Brushes Eye Makeup Set uploaded by Keyla G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #64 in Makeup Palettes

48 piece Little Black Beauty Book with 2 brushes see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carol A.
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC
I can never say enough good things about ELF cosmetics.. It's my favorite brand! I received this palette as a Christmas gift. I use mainly Browns and darker colors so this was a great one for me! I have no complaints other than I wish they were a little larger in size and if you press just a little hard when swiping the color it kind of makes a mess.. Overall I love it. The colors are great and last all day!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Seattle, WA
Personally I didn't care for this beauty book. It felt like there wasn't much pigmentation because I didn't see much visible color on my skin (which is slightly odd because I'm relatively pale). Although, it might have looked better with an eye primer. The packaging and size was cute though. It held a multitude of colors, and if the pigmentation was a bit stronger it would have been better.
Caralynn M.
Caralynn M.
Toledo, OH
So this has so many colours, and a lot of very wearable everyday ones as well as some brights. There is a good balance between shimmers and mattes. Not highly pigmented, but not difficult to build colour either, especially with the the darker shades. I found these to be a tiny bit patchy as well. Defintely needs a primer underneath, but not bad for an elf product.
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I like elf's eyeshadow palettes. I think that they are nicely pigmented shades especially for the price. The eyeshadow applies easily and stays on for a while especially if you use primer with it. They do have a tendency to fade or crease towards the end of the towards the end of the day, but using a base or primer helps combat that a lot.
Brialee B.
Brialee B.
Boise, ID
This product bummed me! I was expecting great pigmentation but this one failed me. It's very affordable but I feel like you get what you payed for. It's unfortunate though because other elf products I've per based have been very pigmented! Their blushes are insane! This just didn't do it for me. However, LOVE the brushes!
Maya J.
Maya J.
I gave this as a gift to a friend that enjoyed makeup but was not that experienced in what to do or where to start. She adored e.l.f's Little Black Beauty Book! It's the perfect starter kit for someone interested in beginning makeup. It offers many different shades for various looks and 2 brushes for application!
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
I have this book and have hit pan on most of the colors! It was a gift to me, but it's very inexpensive especially for such a large set. It has a great mix of mattes and shimmers. Plenty of transition colors as well! I will say some of the colors are patchy/hard to blend and it has a lot of fall-out.
Lamonica H.
Lamonica H.
Edgemoor, SC
I love all Eyes Lips Face eyeshadows and I love the variety that this book offers. Switching up looks is now a breeze, and looking nice on a name brand is affordable. I will always continue to use Eyes Lips Face eyeshadows as well as other products, and I will continue using them now.
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
If you are new to makeup elf is a great brand to start with. It is each and cost affordable. I started using elf about 5 year ago and i still love it. It is very affordable. Compared to other brands elf is great for starters with makeup. i urge others to use this product.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
None of the eyeshadows in this are highly pigmented, so it's hard to get more than a wash of color. Plus there's a bunch of powdery fallout to deal with. This would be a great gift for a little girl, but not for anyone serious about their makeup look. :(
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
How pigmented are the eyeshadows?
Tamar S.
Tamar S.
Is this a good product. B
rosa m.
rosa m.
How,durable are the brushes?
Micaela E.
Micaela E.
How good are the brushes?