e.l.f. 48 Piece Little Black Beauty Book with 2 Brushes Eye Makeup Set uploaded by member-5959c6edde.l.f. 48 Piece Little Black Beauty Book with 2 Brushes Eye Makeup Set uploaded by Keyla G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #63 in Makeup Palettes

48 piece Little Black Beauty Book with 2 brushes see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first palette. I love this palette, the color selection is endless and shade variety is great to all the looks you can come up with. Very pigmented and the brushes are good quality also! Not pricey at all, I would definitely repurchase this and recommend it to everyone.
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this forever! I love the variety, and the colors build fairly easy. Good for traveling. Not all the colors are super pigmented, but they do build!
Heather B.
Opp, AL
The eyeshadows are highly pigment. I have one from 2 to 3 years ago you can tell which one I love the most bc it's to the pan lol but love the fact it's has shade verity, neutrals, blues, greens, purples, drowns ,greys, silvers, you name it is just about in the small pallet. Also with matte and shimmer shades. So you won't be disappointed. It's runs about $10 around the holidays at drug stores. I think u can also buy it on elf.com and they come in season like one book is for one for summer, fall , spring , and winter!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love e.l.f. products in general, and this eye shadow palette is no exception. Sometimes I can't get over how affordable the products are, considering they perform just as well (or sometimes better) than high end products. This palette has so many colors to play around with, and I love that it folds in half like a book so that it's convenient for travel. I will definitely be trying out more e.l.f. eye shadows in the near future.
Brittany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite palettes from elf! I personally love all the colors, theres both matte and shimmer in this palette. It is long lasting and I love how it blends. I love the brushes it came with. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others
I own this black beauty book and it's a handy on the go eye palette with different eye colors. It is surely good for everyday settle looks. My pros are how pigmented the shimmer shadows are! My con is that there are more shimmers than mattes . I would recommend this palette if your really into basic but really pigmented shimmer shadows while being on a budget or not .
Mary Claire W.
florence , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
e.l.f is my go to brand! from eyeshadows to makeup wipes. this is one of the best palettes ever! so many different looks can be accomplished and the two brushes are perfect. e.l.f is the absolute best! would definitely recommend to anyone!
Emily B.
Olean, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this pallet when i fidst got really into makeup and im.pretty pleased. For the price its good..not the best but its good....i love the brushes. All elf brushes in my oppinion are amazing and the pallet is great for begginers.
Seferina H.
Bought this for my niece I like it. I think its great for those starting to dabble in make it. Shes uses for pretty much everything. The only thing she said was it was too small.... but I would totally buy it for her again
Sarah D.
Hermitage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan that most of these shadows are shimmer shades. Some of these shadows I haven't even touched, some of them I had hit pan on. It matters what you like, I probably won't buy again due to all the shimmer.
Taylor W.
How pigmented are the eyeshadows?
Tamar S.
Is this a good product. B
rosa m.
How,durable are the brushes?
Micaela E.
How good are the brushes?
Jeanne Ara D.
Kinasang-an Pardo, Cebu City
Are these shadows pigmented?