BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Concealer

Look your best with this concealer see more...

• Does this product come in different shades ? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Deja G.
Upper Marlboro, MD
i like this product but i feel that it could have more coverage. on the other hand it is light so if you want and light to medium coverage this is for you. i wouldn't say its the best for undereye but in some cases it could work . i would recommend to others because it is a well made product.
Janelle C.
Reading, PA
I love E.L.F. This is my go to make up product all the time. Yes its very good. And leaves no blemishes at all. Yes its easy to work with. Its very pigmented. The only con is that sometimes it smears all over you when it comes into contact with liquid. And of course ill buy it again.
nancy r.
Riverside, CA
its great and affordable does the job I sometimes have pimples or zits and elf zit zapper it is buildable it is very good for under eye blemishes and for highlighting anywhere its is also long lasting and I personally would really recommend to anyone
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Como una persona que tiene ojeras increíblemente gigantes, puedo asegurarles que este set de correctores es sin duda uno de los mejores ya que tapa completamente la zona de la ojera dándote una mirada mas hermosa y para nada cansada. Lo recomiendo.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I was not very impressed with this kit. I don't think that the zit zapper is very effective, and the concealer does not last very long. The only pro is that it's very inexpensive, but it's not worth buying if it won't work.
Vanessa S.
Los Angeles , CA
Great concealer set!!! I've been using it for a while now and I really have been liking it a lot! Me and my friends buy this a lot now! It's very affordable and not expensive at all! I do recommend this for others!
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
it is an amazing for my collection. it's very easy to build upon and the packaging is out of this world.I wear it every day because i have highly oily skin so it controls break outs.
Josie A.
San Benito, TX
I love makeup! Elf is a favorite that I know I can rely on. Very very affordable and great products. Flawless finishes. I enjoy a good brand that gives me the finish is want.
Charmaine M.
Omaha, NE
This set is amazing. Growing up with acne it works great to help cover or conceal blemishes i don't want others seeing. It also works great with the circles under my eyes.
Rose C.
Salem, OR
Sit dapper doesn't do much if anything. Concealer wasn't the right color and There weren't enough color options. Can't complain too much for the price though
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD
Does this product come in different shades ?