BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Look your best with this concealer see more...

• Does this product come in different shades ? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
My skin is very acne prone so this was a obvious pick up for me. The concealer has very good coverage and the acne spot treatment works mainly on the redness of pimples which is fine with me. It’s very good at holding up under the pressure of the sun as well. The only reason why I’m giving this product a 4 out of 5 stars is because there is only 1 shade of concealer and I need a little bit darker . Other than that it’d be a 5 star review.
Lanie M.
Erie
Amazing product that helps contribute immensely to my beauty routine each day. This product along with many others from this brand are extremely affordable, long - lasting, and very pigmented.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Product applies nicely just didnt give me the solid coverage I was looking for. Its kind of translucent and more of a light tint corrector. It was fine after applying my normal concealer to and adding an additional highlighter but wasn't impressed with the product over all. E.l.f. Cosmetics Corrective Concealer
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Destiny G.
New Brunswick
It does exactly what it says -- and for cheap, too! You cannot beat it. I would use the zit zapper before bed (or whenever needed, really) and the concealer religiously. Like I always preach, e.l.f. is amazing quality for the price. I would recommend to anyone!
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
I LOVE THE ZIT ZAPPER.
I am not too wild about the concealer. I can’t complain though because it was super cheap but you’d think that with it being an ELF product it wouldn’t have poor coverage nor would it be oily and shiny. I don’t recommend!! Save your money.
Tristen T.
Ruskin, FL
Don’t recommend this product, it is very affordable but doesn’t do much and has a translucent formula. I would save my money and get a better one from the drug store.
oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I can't really recommend this over other acne systems. The concealer is ok, but save yourself the time and buy a good concealer and a good skin care system. I have cystic acne and this just dried my skin out without helping the acne at all.
Jayda W.
Okay so this stuff is great and all but it didn’t really apply well when you are using a damp beauty blender, so I didn’t really know what to use after that, one I got it on though it worked pretty good, I would buy again
Brooklin W.
Franklin,IN
This did work for my problem areas but it doesn’t have great coverage. It doesn’t brighten but then it would brighten your blemishes. So it’s best for undereye. Other than that i definitely would buy again.
Ivery D.
annapolis, MD
Does this product come in different shades ?