e.l.f. 3pc Shimmer Gloss Set uploaded by Vaishnavi V.e.l.f. 3pc Shimmer Gloss Set uploaded by aless j.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. 3 pc Shimmer Gloss Set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I don't usually wear lip gloss but I decided to give it a try over my lipstick. I grabbed some e.l.f lip glosses from Walgreens and applied the light pink immediately upon getting in my car. Although it does leave a pretty color on your lips it tastes horrible. It's sticky on your lips and leaves a gross substance that you can't wipe away. The color does stay on all day though and just tends to slowly fade off. I will continue using the lip glosses but I wouldn't buy them again.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This product is very good, it stays on well it goes on very well and it is very smooth. Not to mention the price of it is just ridiculously low which I love. The only reason it is getting four stars instead of five is because it will stain your skin a bit. Be very careful to keep it only on your lips if you get off line a little bit it will show up and stay there.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I have several colors in this. They are so pretty and goes on smooth. e.l.f goes above and beyond in makeup!!! I keep at least two in my purse. I use them after. I will be buying more for fall colors. They do not need to improve...love them!!
Marlene M.
Let me begin by saying that, on a general basis, I don't use or like lip glosses. This trio, though very pretty, didn't manage to change that. They add a pretty gloss to the right colors, definitely but I don't really love how thick it is. My niece took them from me and she loves them.
Carolina B.
Brownsville
Hello my makeup lovers ! I will be making a review on the E.L.F 3pc Shimmer gloss set! This product is pretty affordable. Yes it does last for a while. I got this product at Walmart and it was very affordable. Yes! I would buy it again and again. I would probably have a whole collection.
Taylor Y.
Along with the cover up/highlighter stick, the lip gloss set is my favorite! I do not normally wear lip makeup but when I do i choose e.l.f. I like how natural it looks and feels and it is very shimmery! Definitely would recommend to my friends and other girls!
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this lip gloss and wear it almost every day. I love the color and for the price it lasts a long time. I love all the different shades that I never have to worry about them not having the shade I want. Definitely will continue buying this.
Haley S.
Oroville, CA
If you'd like to continue to apply this gloss over and over and then again a couple minutes later, this is for you. But if you'd like to make your initial application and then maybe a few hours later re-apply, this gloss is NOT for you.
Lexi a.
The colors in these are absolutely beautiful, but they just aren’t long lasting. If I wear it I always end up having to reapply through the day. This isn’t that big of a problem because it is easy to apply, well as long as you have a mirror.
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
I love this lipstick so much because it comes in three and all the colors are so amazingly beautiful on my skin color and It is so cheap and good!!! it doesn't need any improvement at all!!! it is so glossy and pretty recommend it to everyone to buy!