e.l.f. 32 Piece Eyeshadow Set, 1 set uploaded by Gabby M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #28 in Eyeshadow

Brightening Eye Colors The Beautiful, Soft Textures Melt Into Your Skin Promoting Vibrant Color That Lasts 5 Endless Colors Textures to Choose From 6 Small, Sleek Design e.l.f. 32 Piece Eyeshadow Set Includes: 32 Eyeshadow Colors 2 Dual Ended Applicator This convenient 33 piece eyeshadow collection for your eyes, allow you to create any look that reflects your personal style for any occasion. The small sleek design is great for on-the-go beauty touch ups. No animal testing. see more...

Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all elf products this palette was on if the first I purchased online very pretty packaging easy for beginning your make up journey I got this a steal around Christmas for about 13.00 and I tell all my friends to use this palette when they are starting their collection E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Essential 18 Piece Eyeshadow Palette with B
samarra c.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this and the products such as the eyeshadows inside or amazing they didn't Kris they went on very well they were very pigmented and long-lasting and did not smudge I would love to try this product again along with other products from your company I rate this a 10 out of 10 along with every other product I've ever tried from your company
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
32 shades of beauyiful nayural/ exotic colors. I barely touched rhis palette but the colors are beautiful and super pigmented. My eye plot is brown and i usually use the neutral shades for a nice natural eye look. super affordable and colors are super easy to blend. So long lasting.
Lindsay H.
Bartlesville, OK
I love the colors in this pallet! The packaging is great and it is VERY affordable. The colors themself are very pigmented and easy to blend. This is my go to everyday pallet that I wear to work. It can last through my 8 hour work day so i will definitely be purchasing again.
Kyndra G.
Lexington
I love this palette because of the variety of colors that it contains. Elf products are a good price and never let me down. Walmar or target is my go to for makeup and other beauty products. This eyeshadow set I still use and still have plenty of after many many uses.
Cory H.
dale
I like the colors in this shadow pallet, I don’t use it very often because the colors are not very pigmented, it takes a lot of product to show the color you want. If they made the colors more pigmented, I would probably buy more, but as of now, I will not be buying.
Alicia a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this palette for over 2 months already I love the variety of selection can easily do a natural eye look all the way up to a very dramatic intense smokey eye has a lot of colors to play with lots of different looks to create with this one palette
Jessica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf is my favorite makeup brand. Its affordable and they come out with amazing products and only some need room for improvement but this eye shadow pallet is perfect. It has a variety of colors to match my big brown eyes. I am definitely purchasing this again.
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set! It has so many different colors to choose from to match what style you want for that day. it is affordable and available at  my retailers. It's so easy to use and stays on great. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.
Kiah H.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ughhh. I just screamed when I saw this . All if the eyeshadows are so pigmented and the shimmers catch the light in the most flattering ways n and these colors are so neutral you can use them with almost every look. I want one of these again so bad.
fatima z.
ouargla
Are these colors against water ?