BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An all-in-one professional mascara Uniquely shaped, multipurpose silicone brush Smudge-free, budge-free wear for gorgeous lashes see more...

Buy on Amazon
KIMI W.
What I love: the wand. It's got a rounded head that is great for getting every lash, and is especially helpful for getting the bottom lashes. The pigment is great. The formula is really good. It doesn't clump and is super buildable. It is great for lashes that don't hold curl very well because the formula kind of "freezes" the curl after you use an eyelash curler. I have hooded eyes and eyelashes want to weigh down or stick straight out naturally. This baby does wonders in lengthening. For hooded eyes? That's a miracle! It doesn't smudge or bleed or flake. MY ONLY complaint is that it kind of keeps a waxy feel or never truly feels dry all the way. BUT, it's my understanding that the formula is actually sort of nourishing for your lashes, so it may be the conditioning in the formula that makes it never truly dry, dry. But, don't let that make you think it bleeds or smudges, because it doesn't!  So, the lashes can stick together later in the day if you touch them. My suggestion is hands off! Otherwise, my new fave! And the price point is wonderful! $4 regular, and I got mine at Dollar Tree for $1, so it was a steal! I found removing it is easiest with a foaming face wash or micellar water for waterproof makeup.
Natalia G.
Upland, CA
I previously reviewed this mascara and talked about how the formula worked a lot better a few years back
Today I reached for this mascara and as I was unscrewing the cap the wand felt like it was being tugged
Once I pulled out the wand this lump of dried up tacky mascara came out
I bought this mascara about 2 or 3 months ago and it dried up fairly quickly
I have another maybelline mascara that I've had for over a year and it still has not dried up
After pushing the wand back inside to get rid of the dried up mascara the wand fell off and is now trapped inside the tube 🙃 will most likely not buy mascaras from elf ever again
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Ever since they changed the formula for this mascara, I have fallen in love. I tried it once forever ago and just was not crazy about it but the formula is new and I am over the moon! I love the wand. The different shapes help me achieve the look I am going for effortlessly and my eyelashes look longer and fuller and they never look flakey!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is an OK mascara but it is definitely nowhere near my favorite. I found it at the dollar tree for a dollar so it is for the most part worth the price point but it definitely feels very wet. you need to be very careful until it dries down or it will be everywhere. is also a little clumpy if you’re not careful but it is fixable.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
Anyone who knows me knows I am a mascara lover. That's one piece of make up but I can never have too many. I have a whole drawer dedicated to them. I actually got this mascara at Walmart I wanted to see if it was all it was cracked up to be and to be honest it wasn't. I was a bit disappointed. I hoped it would do everything it said I would which is very hard for make up brands nowadays with the claims they make but even with my long lashes this barely made a difference. I love this brand so I will continue to buy from them but probably not this item. It does do the basics which is make your lashes darker and more visible but that's about it
Jessica B.
Mc Calla, AL
I recently bought this mascara from target and for the most part it is really good. It did not flake off on my face or under my eyes. It did not clump up and my lashes looked great. I feel like this might be one of my favorite mascara's as far as how it looks on. My only problem is that I get an allergic reaction when I use it. I can't wear it long or it hurts my eyes. It also swells up under and around my eyes. I really liked it before this happened. It not uncommon for me though a lot of products break me out somehow. I would recommend this product but be careful if you are sensitive to a lot of things like I am.
Maya D.
Mays Landing, NJ
This mascara was absolutely terrible. Before I even used it the wand broke inside of the mascara. I bought this at Old Navy in the elf section for a great price, but it’s unfortunate that I was never able to use it. This isn’t the first time a mascara wand broke on me with an elf product
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
This mascara definitely does what it says as it lengthens, thickens and volumizes. After getting used to the shape of the wand my lashes were looking fantastic. The only issue is that the product stays sticky even after drying causing my lashes to clump together. If I would rest my eyes, take a nap, or blink normally for multiple hours I'd end up with three clumps of lashes instead of the pretty spread out long lashes I started the day with. Maybe I need to use a powder to set it? For short times this mascara is great. For a busy long day or night out I would not recommend.
Stephanie M.
coral springs, FL
I love e.l.f products. They are the most affordable and are completely cruelty free which is the most important aspect to me when it comes to choosing a brand to use. This 3-in-1 mascara worked really well! It definitely has long lasting coverage, I use it as an everyday mascara and it stays on throughout my 8 hour work shifts in a restaurant. It does go on a little runny when first applying so I always put it on before foundation or eye shadow because it can get onto my skin. But besides that it works amazingly! Especially for the price!
Christina E.
I’m a big fan of this mascara! It is affordable, the brush is designed so in a way that does not cause clumping when I’m applying the mascara. It increases the length and the darkness of my lashes which I like. The design of the brush also emphasizes each lash and makes them look very defined!
Rawnak M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this mascara long-lasting? Does it clump up or flake off?
Cristal🐼 C.
Denver, CO
What product in your makeup bag is your ultimate lifesaver? e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara Is my can't love without!!! My eyes look bold!!
Destiny C.
Toppenish
I've been looking for a new inexpensive mascara is this one good or does it dry out fast??
carla m.
Alcazar de san juan
Q haces w que no me dices