e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Rich Chocolate - 0.2oz

A full-coverage, 16-hour wear concealer featuring a large doe foot applicator to conceal, correct, contour and highlight for flawless skin. The highly pigmented formula is lightweight, dries matte and won't settle into fine lines or creases. Ideal for all skin types. Color: Rich Chocolate.

I just receive the elf 16hr Camo Concealer, has anyone tried it?
Start your review of e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Rich Chocolate - 0.2oz!
Philadelphia, PA
It’s very light weight , it doesn’t give full coverage so I love it for a more natural look . But it does conceal well enough and it’s very affordable ! It blends well and work amazing with other products , I definitely recommend!
Orlando, FL
Super soft and no creases with soft application and easy blending. Stays matte for hours and feels so light. Big applicator for easier application and blends into the skin seamlessly. No scent so no constant annoyance
Salisbury, MD
I received this as a box box gift i actually love it I use it mostly on the weekend and it blends in well.i don’t think they need to improve anything with this concealer. I would recommend this to my friends.
Ardmore, PA
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Rich Chocolate - 0.2oz uploaded by Rohanna F.
I would highly recommend this concealer to everyone, especially anyone that has combination skin. amazing texture and goes on so nicely. Not expensive so great for those who are spending on a budget
Elk Grove, CA
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Rich Chocolate - 0.2oz uploaded by Sasha T.
Best concealer I’ve ever used that’s affordable and long lasting! I love the soft filter finish it gives under my eyes along with the beautiful shades it comes with for darker skin tones. 😍
Southaven, MS
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Rich Chocolate - 0.2oz uploaded by theRealShakyla G.
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Rich Chocolate - 0.2oz uploaded by theRealShakyla G.
Thank You For My Vox Box ❤️ This Concealer Is Amazing! I would most definitely spend money on this! It blends amazing with my Black Radiance foundation. I tried this with 3 foundations and it I think the combination wasn’t a good match. Yet, this concealer conceals baby! A little most definitely goes a long way. They also sent me the perfect shades for my skin tone and to cover my dark marks. I LOVE IT! Please Go Buy It Ladies! ✨ (Mixes better with a more matte foundation.)
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I love the smooth formula, handy application brush and sleek packaging. E.L.F Cosmetics’ #16hrcamoconcealer is incredibly long lasting and perfect for everyday wear. As an on-the-go blogger and teacher, I’m obsessed! The staying power is simply magical and I love the range in shades. The shade, deep chocolate, effortlessly melts into my skin for a velvety smooth finish. I will definitely purchase again! e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Rich Chocolate - 0.2oz
Atlanta, Georgia
Absolutely love the elf 16 hr camo concealer in both rich chocolate and rich cocoa. They're long lasting, great quality and super easy to apply. Perfect addition to my cosmetic bag. I received the product complimentary from influenster and will definitely be making a purchase as soon as I run out. Highly recommend.
Milwaukee, WI
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Rich Chocolate - 0.2oz uploaded by Gina E.
I absolutely love this concealer. It helps a lot with my dark circles around my eyes. Helps me look wide awake even if I only had two hours of sleep. My family and friends were recommended this product and they fell in love with it too.
I was so excited Influenster sent me this! I wore it for about 9 hrs and I love it. It is matte but it’s not super matte. It cover my dark circles and the price is on 5$ in store and online. I am definitely adding it to my everyday routine. I even used for an eye lid primer and it held up great