e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach

A full-coverage, 16-hour wear concealer featuring a large doe foot applicator to conceal, correct, contour and highlight for flawless skin. The highly pigmented formula is lightweight, dries matte and won't settle into fine lines or creases. Ideal for all skin types. Why we love: 16 Hour () Coverage: We got you. With hustling to work, running to the gym, and everything in-between, your concealer needs to play as hard as you do. Doe Foot Applicator: The large doe foot applicator applies the creamy formula evenly and precisely for maximum coverage. In addition, the versatility of the wand allows you to sculpt, contour and highlight. Formula: The intense pigmentation is full coverage, but won’t settle into fine lines, courtesy of its oil-balancing formula that leaves behind a matte finish.All e.l.f. cosmetics are cruelty free and vegan.

WooUld you recommend this product? I’ve been having my eye on it but just don’t know if I should purchase it.
how full coverage is this product? Does it work well with dry skin?
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach what’s everyone’s opinion on this? Like if it’s worth it or Comment if you have better alternatives. Thank you for any responses it would mean a lot as I’m looking to buy a new concealer!
Start your review of e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach!
Product Highlights
...one as of right now at the drugstore. It has a matte finish, completely full coverage, wears great, doesn't crease much, and blends easily. If you have dry skin you may find it to be a bit more drying, but I have dry skin and still liked it! Great product!in reviews
keshia B.
Murrieta, CA
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach uploaded by keshia B.
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach uploaded by keshia B.
Review for: Medium Sand - medium with neutral undertones
This concealer is amazing! It is highly comparable to the Nars creamy concealer. It's hydrating, doesn't crease, and lasts all day long. It also brightens up the under-eye area. I honestly have no complaints. However, if you have dry skin be aware. It can get patchy. If you have dry skin get the hydrating concealer. It's equally amazing! I compare the elf 16 hr and hydrating concealer on my youtube channel. Just search for "lovekeebuu elf camo concealer" on youtube. :)
Anano K.
New Castle, DE
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach uploaded by Anano K.
I absolutely love this product, I used this on the "T" area of my face, along my jawline, and under my eyes. This really helped shape my face and exaggerate features 🤷🏽‍♀️
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
mishel S.
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach uploaded by mishel S.
Review for: Deep Chestnut - deep with rich golden undertones
I love this it stays on & has full coverage i love it so much :)) definitely recommend this for beginners or if you dont do to much
Elizabeth M.
Fresno, CA
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Review for: Medium Peach - medium with peach undertones
This hydrating concealer is perfect if you like the dewy finish for you makeup. If you were to compare this product to high end brands you will be getting the same formula for less! I highly recommend e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach to all my friends! Will most definitely buy again.
Emily C.
Smithfield, RI
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach uploaded by Emily C.
I’ve literally had this product for ages! Like definitely a cheap product but I always come back to it to use it to cover any blemishes! Blends well! I’m not a star at makeup but that’s why I like it because it’s easy to use!
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light Peach - light with rosy peach undertones
I love this concealer! It’s full coverage, lasts all day, and hides any darkness under my eyes. The only complaint I have is that it dries up very quickly when you apply it, so you have to set it really quick or you’ll get small creases under your eyes. But that doesn’t really bother me for the price. I love that it’s so matte and not greasy or oily. I love it, and can not recommend this enough!!!
Whitney P.
Frisco, TX
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach uploaded by Whitney P.
Review for: Tan Walnut - tan with cool-neutral undertones
LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!! My new favorite!! The coverage is AMAZING! It’s Bard to believe how great it is with how affordable it is! I’ve been paying 4x the amount on my previous concealer for YEARS. So glad I tried this one out! Photo is a naked face (slight sunburn) and just the ELF concealer
Grishma T.
Alhambra, CA
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach uploaded by Grishma T.
I had to try this product for myself after all the hype and honestly it lives up to the hype! It’s a straight dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape for a fraction of the cost! I got a shade that was way to light for my skin but I will be repurchasing this! tarte™ Shape Tape Contour Concealer Eco Living Friendly Elfbrands
Jasmine A.
Boise, ID
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach uploaded by Jasmine A.
Review for: Light Peach - light with rosy peach undertones
I absolutely loved this concealer so much. I have combination skin and I find it hard to find a great concealer that’s long lasting, matte and doesn’t try out my skin. It’s also VERY builds me and doesn’t take a lot for a amazing full coverage look. This is for sure my new staple in my everyday makeup routine & I highly recommend
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Keyla R.
Riverside
e.l.f. 16hr Camo Concealer Medium Peach uploaded by Keyla R.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s OK it covers really well but it does dry up really fast you should give it a try if you have a chance to but keep in mind you have to work with it fast

504 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nasrin H.
il y a 2 mois
Amy G. il y a 2 mois
I think it’s a great drugstore concealer. It can be thick and heavy when applied if you’re not watching. It has great coverage and would be considered full coverage. I use the smallest bit I can. I don’t do the “young girl” inverted triangle as my 47 year olds skin and age don’t “fly” with that application. I do employ the tips seen for women my age and it’s good. I do use a setting powder whether it’s drugstore or expensive concealer. I do like it a lot.
Layna L.
Detroit, MI
il y a 2 mois
Lily M. il y a un mois
i love the elf 16 hour camo concealer but i think their foundation is just as good! no one talks about it and i have no idea why! it’s amazing, stays put all day and dosnt transfer at all.