e.l.f. 16Hr Camo Concealer, Lt Beige

A full-coverage, 16-hour wear concealer featuring a large doe foot applicator to conceal, correct, contour and highlight for flawless skin. The highly pigmented formula is lightweight, dries matte and won't settle into fine lines or creases. Ideal for all skin types. The large doe foot applicator applies the creamy formula evenly and precisely for maximum coverage. Versatile wand allows you to sculpt, contour and highlight Cruelty-free Gluten free Vegan friendly HOW TO USE Use the doefoot applicator to app...

How good is this?is it super thick ? I crease a lot and is it easy to blend ? I didn’t like the makeup revolution one.
I've been using the no filter from ColourPop and just ordered this to try. How does it compare?
Start your review of e.l.f. 16Hr Camo Concealer, Lt Beige!
Wichita, KS
Wow!! For just $5 this is a steal. In the past I used Maybelline concealer then switched over to Tarte Shape Tape then to Nars. Pros: Matte, full coverage, doesn’t crease, stays on all day, doesn’t irritate my skin Cons: Dries quickly (do one eye at a time) Overall, I love it! To me the con wasn’t really a big deal but I could see it being a big deal for others. It’s worth a try and if you’re out of your high end concealer this is worth a try. I received this for complimentary for texting purposes.
e.l.f. 16Hr Camo Concealer, Lt Beige uploaded by Christina Y.
Light and amazing! This product is not heavy at all but is very full coverage and gives a beautiful almost plastic effect on the skin you look a little too perfect if you know how to blend like a queen, will be repurchasing when I run out that is for sure, give this product a try!
I know this concealer is all the rage but I wasn’t that impressed. I found it to be extremely think and dry, you definitely have to start blending it out right away. I’ll finish mine but I won’t repurchase it.
I absolutely love how this 16-hour camo concealer looks on my skin my under eyes feel so soft this concealer does not crease... it does not get in my fine lines it is definitely very beautiful easy to blend out and it matches me perfectly I get the shade beige and the shade Light Beige and those two shades match me perfectly there so creamy and I just love them by of Cosmetics I definitely recommend F Cosmetics they're super affordable and their products really do work very nicely
Houston
e.l.f. 16Hr Camo Concealer, Lt Beige uploaded by Leticia G.
Honestly the best concealer I’ve ever use! It is literally FULL coverage! I’ve use other high end concealer and nothing beats this one! Definitely will be buying other one!
LaFollette, TN
e.l.f. 16Hr Camo Concealer, Lt Beige uploaded by Brittany W.
e.l.f. 16Hr Camo Concealer, Lt Beige uploaded by Brittany W.
I’m sad to say I don’t love this concealer. I love Elf and usually have no negative comments. That being said this is not the concealer for me. It dries very quickly and leaves my skin feeling and looking dry even with moisturizer. I do use this to prep for eyeshadow, but I won’t buy this one again.
I heard so many great things about this concealer but it didn’t work for me. I’m sad it didn’t meet my expectations! It is so cakey on me and it creases so bad, even after setting it. The coverage seems to be full but it didn’t even last half an hour before it started creasing and separating.
Lake Worth, FL
e.l.f. 16Hr Camo Concealer, Lt Beige uploaded by Gianna C.
One of my favorite drug store concealers by far. It blends out so easily, it does crease though so you deff need to set it with a loose powder. But it has good coverage and looks beautiful over top all my foundations.
Alhambra, CA
Holy moly guys I found my new concealer! It’s $6.49 and it’s a dupe for the shape tape, the formal is full coverage and you don’t need much but it hides bags, dark circles everything! If y’all like shape tape but it’s hurting you’re Wallet go grab this concealer definitely recommend it!..
Fort Dodge , IA
First we're going to address the elephant in the room. Yes it's very comparable to tarte shape tape. I would say this is an amazing product especially for it being a drugstore concealer and I think many people will benefit from using this. It has a very buildable formula and it leaves you with a matte finish. A tip I would say would be to apply a really good loose powder over it to set up and your skin will basically look like porcelain given that it's already moisturized and you're wearing a good foundation. It can feel a little bit heavy but at least you know that it's covering whatever you wanted to cover. The creasing isn't bad and I would say that this is a pretty good base for eyeshadow.