e.l.f. 12 Piece Nail Cube uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Perfect To Create Trendy Manicures This Season The Ultimate Gift For Any Nail Polish Enthusiast! Revolutionary Bristle Design Quick Dry Formula Formaldehyde Free Dibutyl Phthalate Free Toluene Free Revolutionary Bristle Design Helps Glide Color On Flawlessly.&Nbsp; Quick Dry Formula Promotes No-Mess Application, And Infused With Active Vitamin E To Promote Stronger, Healthier Nails.&Nbsp; No Animal Testing. 12 - 6 Ml (0.20 Fl Oz) Bottles Made In China Product Ingredients: Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Shimmer Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090),Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Glitter Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Aluminum Powder, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Matte Finisher :&Nbsp; Ethyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Silica, Nitrocellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve) see more...

Marie N.
Burke
I love elf products and this is a very low priced item. It is very obvious it’s super cheap. The formula was watery and as much as I love the colors, all of this chipped off within two or three days. I honestly just don’t think it’s even worth the price of $10.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Elf has great prices and this is a wonderful nail selection. When it comes to nail polish they can cost upwards of $20 per item I find that that is just not worth it when you can get OPI for seven dollars and is one of the best on the market along with china glaze. But I put this right next to those it stays on it goes on smooth and it has a very nice brush with the bottles. I would recommend this as a single purchase or as the set to anyone needing a couple new colors in their arsenal.
Emily S.
I love to do my nails and I got this set for Christmas a while back. The pigmentation is amazing, and the colors are nice and rich. However I took off two stars for two reasons. One, these polishes seem to chip really easily, which isn’t really a big deal considering the price, but it’s still disappointing. Second, the strong chemical smell that these polishes put off is so bad that I hardly ever use them anymore. So if you can handle the smell, they’re great. Otherwise, opt for a different brand.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
I was gifted a nail polish Cube for Christmas one year. I still have many of the polishes that I received from that Cube. There were three or four colors that really seem to pop and are my favorites, however, the majority were very similar shade and only had a couple of top coat glitter effects. Overall I was pleased to add the polishes to my collection and they apply very well and stay on with minimal chipping through the course of my manicure.
Jasmine G.
Seminole
I would not use e.l.f. nail polishes I'm sorry it's just a dusting while the company if it reads that I am sorry but I do not use nail polishes I can use any other products like lipstick eyeliner mascara eyebrows eyelashes whatever it has to do with like face twice I will use it if it has to do with nails I will not use it whatsoever but if you guys send me stuff I will use it but I would have to say like the ups and downs of it
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
I loved the colors it offers but I don’t really care for the quality. I usually put 2 to 3 coats of polish on any polish because of my work I do so I want it to last and this polish is really thin. I would recommend this for more of a kid Christmas gift. I’m rating it 3 stars because it might just be me and my work that puts wear and tear on the polish and not the polish it’s self.. this might be a great product for you just not me.
Anna C.
Clermont
Has a variety of colors and stays on my nails. I’m not a nail person but elf does not break the bank and has amazing quality. I picked mine up at my local target and love it. Would totally recommend it to others
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These shades are absolutely beautiful! They’re easy to apply and dry quickly- unfortunately they don’t last more than a day or two. They start to chip and peel away. You have to watch putting your hands in water or showering because it will almost instantly come right off of your nails! If there was a way to fix it, I would definitely repurchase! I think everything else about them is great!
Jessica R.
Cary, NC
I brought these nail polishes for my little sister for Christmas and I gave it to her and she loves them so I really like this product just cuz she loves it and if you are looking for a nice no product I think that she would tell you to get it I don't really use nail polish so I just got it for her cuz I usually go to the salon and get mine done so yeah
Amanda B.
This has a lot of very beautiful colors in it. I bought this actually a couple years ago and I still use a few of the colors. The reason I'm only giving 3 stars is because I found that some of these nail polishes are very thin and I have to apply several coats to get the coverage and look that I want. Also, over time some of the polishes have thickened up so much that I can't use them. They clump up when I go to apply them and it just makes everything difficult!