e.l.f. 11 Piece Brush Collection

This complete travel brush set includes 11 professionally designed makeup brushes for all your makeup needs. Use them at home or on the go!

Brush Set includes:

Concealer Brush

Blush Brush

Eye Contour Brush

How To Use

Eyeshadow "C" Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow And Apply To Your Eyelid Starting From The Inner Corner. To Create A Smoky Eye, Apply The Brush Tip On The Outward Corner Of The Eye By Pressing The Color In A C Shape From The Lash Line Up. Blend The Color Inward.
Small Angled Brush - Dip The Brush Into Cream Eyeliner Or Lipstick And Line The Desired Area In Smooth, Short Strokes. Repeat For Added Definition.
Small Precision Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow Or Highlighter And Apply To Targeted Areas Like The Inner Eye Corners And Cupid’s Bow. Blend Using Small Back And Forth Motions.
Small Smudge Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow Or Eyeliner And Apply To Desired Location.
Complexion Brush - Swirl Brush Over Setting Powder Or Corrective Powder And Apply To The Face In Broad, Sweeping Motions.
Fan Brush - To Highlight, Brush Over Shimmer Powder And Sweep Onto Cheekbones.
Powder Brush - Swirl The Brush Over Powder, Blush, Or Bronzer, Tap Off The Excess, And Blend Onto Skin Using Large, Circular Motions.
Angled Foundation Brush - Dip The Brush Into Foundation And Apply To The Forehead, Cheeks, Nose, Chin, And Upper Neck. Blend Outwards From The Nose Using Long Strokes.
Concealer Brush - Dip The Brush Into Concealer And Use Tapping Motions To Blend Over Desired Area.
Blush Brush - Apply Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Blush Onto The Apples Of The Cheeks With The Pointed Tip And Blend Out Towards The Ear Using The Contoured Sides.
Contour Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow And Apply To Your Eyelid. Blend Using Soft, Short Strokes.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Would this be a good set for a beginner to use ?
Start your review of e.l.f. 11 Piece Brush Collection!
Product Highlights
“...(Europe) there aren't any... they don't even ship here, that sucks for such a good quality!!” in reviews
“Totally love these brushes they're affordable and excellent quality The flat top brush is with no doubt 1of my favorites for foundation and the eye brushes work my eyeshadow beautifully Bristles are firm but soft and that give a beautiful finish ” in reviews
“These brushes are everything you could ask for... super soft, durable, non shedding, and Taklon (so animal friendly, so important to me).” in reviews
“This line is by far one of the best brush sets ever its very soft and it does have major fall out like other brushes I've used before which did and it was quite annoying” in reviews
“...for a couple of bucks they really are good quality they have lasted me a long time already and are easy to clean, easy on the skin, and your wallet ” in reviews
EL GARA
I like these brushes , they help me a lot to apply my makeup , I like the highligher brush , and also the foundation brush , I normally use a beauty blinder for blind my foundation , but Since i bought those brushes I became using them more , i definetely recommend it .
EL Jadida
Permettez-moi de commencer à dire que je connaissais déjà les outils écologiques avant de l'acheter. Je connaissais la qualité des pinceaux et pourtant j'hésitais encore à dépenser un peu plus d'argent pour ça.  Passe l'argent!  J'aime ces pinceaux!  Ils sont légers, faciles à nettoyer et ne sont pas répandus de poils comme beaucoup d'autres.  J'aime le sac de transport pratique et le fait que les poignées en bambou sont assez durables pour gérer l'utilisation quotidienne.
Errachidia
Hello my name is Salma Tahiri i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Zip code : 52003
city: Errachidia
country: Morocco
Wichita, KS
This collection is so affordable and the brushes are good quality. Not much shedding. The brush heads do come off the the handles quite frequently though. I just glue it back together. They're cheap enough that you can have tons of brushes and replace them often if you need.
Murray, KY
I love my elf brushes! I could always use more brushes and these were so affordable. They are probably my favorite and most used. The only thing I wish there was an eye blending brush in this collection, but other than that a most have!
285 lot ard el kheir, sidi bennour
I got this set on sale ! They're pretty good brushes. Perfect
Face brushesFlat top powder brush: cult favorite, great for foundation
I got this set on sale ! They're pretty good brushes. Perfect
Face brushesFlat top powder brush: cult favorite, great for foundation
sale morocco
These brushes are literally a steal for the price, not to mention that the brushes from the Studio line are AMAZING. They're soft, apply makeup well, are easy to clean and never shed for me. You will never need any other brushes
I got this set on sale ! They're pretty good brushes. Perfect for anyone starting a makeup brush collection.
Face brushes:
Flat top powder brush: cult favorite, great for foundation
Face brushes:
Flat top powder brush: cult favorite, great for foundation
safi
The elf brush set is amazing ! I love how the brushes feel on my face. I bought it at target for $35 and I’m honestly impressed. They apply all the product on the face really good. I would recommend this pallet
Medley, FL
I have never used any type of brushes before in my life when I apply makeup until my husband got them for me and they are super easy to use !!! I have nice fair skin and these worked wonderful!!! I will buy a replacement brush or s new set when they get old or they don't apply my eye shadow really well! I am glad I am part of the what I call brush club!!! It doesn't take mush as with the applicator that comes with some of the eye shadows and it goes on a lot better and you can get the shadow right where you want it with the right brush !

403 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 7 jours