BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #10 in Makeup Brush Sets

This complete travel brush set includes 11 professionally designed makeup brushes for all your makeup needs. Use them at home or on the go!

Brush Set includes:

Concealer Brush

Blush Brush

Eye Contour Brush

How To Use

Eyeshadow "C" Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow And Apply To Your Eyelid Starting From The Inner Corner. To Create A Smoky Eye, Apply The Brush Tip On The Outward Corner Of The Eye By Pressing The Color In A C Shape From The Lash Line Up. Blend The Color Inward.
Small Angled Brush - Dip The Brush Into Cream Eyeliner Or Lipstick And Line The Desired Area In Smooth, Short Strokes. Repeat For Added Definition.
Small Precision Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow Or Highlighter And Apply To Targeted Areas Like The Inner Eye Corners And Cupid’s Bow. Blend Using Small Back And Forth Motions.
Small Smudge Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow Or Eyeliner And Apply To Desired Location.
Complexion Brush - Swirl Brush Over Setting Powder Or Corrective Powder And Apply To The Face In Broad, Sweeping Motions.
Fan Brush - To Highlight, Brush Over Shimmer Powder And Sweep Onto Cheekbones.
Powder Brush - Swirl The Brush Over Powder, Blush, Or Bronzer, Tap Off The Excess, And Blend Onto Skin Using Large, Circular Motions.
Angled Foundation Brush - Dip The Brush Into Foundation And Apply To The Forehead, Cheeks, Nose, Chin, And Upper Neck. Blend Outwards From The Nose Using Long Strokes.
Concealer Brush - Dip The Brush Into Concealer And Use Tapping Motions To Blend Over Desired Area.
Blush Brush - Apply Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Blush Onto The Apples Of The Cheeks With The Pointed Tip And Blend Out Towards The Ear Using The Contoured Sides.
Contour Brush - Dip The Brush Into Eyeshadow And Apply To Your Eyelid. Blend Using Soft, Short Strokes.

ingredients:

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• Did you know you can register on their website and they'l...20 Answers
  • What's a good cheap foundation brush8 Answers
  • hey i want to buy a new set of brushes, but i want it to ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I hear this is a really good product, would love to try it though because in Malta (Europe) there aren't any... they don't even ship here, that sucks for such a good quality!!" in 76 reviews
  • "Totally love these brushes they're affordable and excellent quality The flat top brush is with no doubt 1of my favorites for foundation and the eye brushes work my eyeshadow beautifully Bristles are firm but soft and that give a beautiful finish " in 56 reviews
  • "These brushes are everything you could ask for... super soft, durable, non shedding, and Taklon (so animal friendly, so important to me)." in 55 reviews
  • "This line is by far one of the best brush sets ever its very soft and it does have major fall out like other brushes I've used before which did and it was quite annoying" in 54 reviews
  • "I love using elf brushes, they are so soft and just for a couple of bucks they really are good quality they have lasted me a long time already and are easy to clean, easy on the skin, and your wallet " in 35 reviews
Alyssa H.
I dont have the whole set but i have alot of the individual elf brushes tho i have some original (white handle) ones and some of the newer (black handle) ones and both are great but exspecially the black ones. I have the powder, blush, bronzer, foundatiin, and all eye brushes of these (so i almost have the set i guess) and i love them they work really good and are very inexspensive which is great for me as cant spend alot on stuff. Elf has alot of great products and great prices. Their brushes are the absolute best tho. I never tried exspensive brands but have tried other "cheaper" brands and these are the only ones i like plus no need to waste money on exspensive ones when these are all u need. Theyre also easy to clean and clean good without the bristles falling out. I highly reccomend these for anyone
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
These brushes are AMAZING! To buy a brush set that's AFFORDABLE and works well is a DOUBLE WIN! I love using this brush set because the bristles of the brushes are VERY SOFT and helps with blending out foundation, eyeshadows, and blush. That's important when your using brushes on clients and yourself. You want the clients experience to be great along with recommending the products/brushes being used during the application process so they can be able to buy the product as well! I love how this brush set comes in great quality and the brushes dont fall apart over time or even fall apart after a certain amount of washes. These brushes cater to all skin tones and are very EASY to work with. I love ELf brushes and will always smile when I can purchase them in Walmart or Target!
Samantha V.
DIberville, MS
I would give 10 stars if I could! I’ve been using the same Elf brushes for 5 YEARS. No shedding or damage at ALL. They keep their shape even after years of use, they don’t soak up product since they’re synthetic, the metal doesn’t come unglued, and the handles are sturdy. They have a HUGE variety of brushes. I wouldn’t even bother purchasing a more expensive brand. And I probably won’t need to since these brushes seem to last forever!
Amy  .
Kennesaw
How are these brushes so nice?? Everything E.L.F. makes is incredible, not just because of how cheap everything is, but genuinely good products. They're neck and neck with some of the bigger brands-- certainly the only drug-store brand I'll use. These aren't the best brushes on the planet-- but if you're on a budget or just don't care to throw money into make up, this is the set for you!
Kristin V.
Antioch
This is the perfect starting set for someone with a limited budget. I have washed them too many times to count and they hold up wonderfully. They aren't the softest but they also don't irritate my skin or cause issues so you really can't complain about them for the price you pay! I'm a fan of ELF brushes and have quite a few. I would definitely recommend this set.
Renee M.
Tucson
I do not have these brushes, but on Youtube so many of the make up artist use these and love them. You can go to Elf's website and buy these for $30 for the 11 brush set. If you become a member you get free shipping on the first month you order and gain beauty points that you get some free products as you gain points, among other perks, check it out!
Melodie C.
Staten Island, NY
I got these three brushes from the sculpt and shine countour and highlighting trio brush set for $10. They come in handy if you like to do what its described to do. Nothing extraordinary but it does the job well. I recommend.
Avery C.
Austin atx
I have the middle brush and I use it for my setting powder I really love it so much and its easy to put on makeup powders and dusk the setting powder right away when I'm done I really love elf products so this should be good they have never let me down and they are very easy to use to bulid up your makeup
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee, MA
Some of these brushes in this set are my holy grail brushes like the complexion brush (I use it for bronzer) and the fan brush for applying highlighter beautifully! I got this set so I could get a good idea of what ELF brushes were all about and years later it's all I use! I literally have an elf brush for everything. I do admit that some of the brushes that came in this kit I had no need for like the flat foundation brush and a few others. It's all about your preference. In general elf brushes are 5 stars, but this kit itself is based on what you really need for brushes to decide how you rate the kit yourself.
Karen K.
Best brushes ever I have been using mine for so long. They are super affordable and amazing quality. This is amazing for people who are just starting off with makeup or even for people who have used makeup for a while. My favorite brush is the angled brush. I use this for my eyebrows and my eyeliner.
Jaree R.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is/ are your favorite your favorite Elf brush(es)?
Scarlett S.
Are these hard or soft brushes?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you can register on their website and they'll email you a coupon for free stuff!?
Stephanie C.
Tracy, CA
Does anyone else think these are just as good as "professional" brushes? :)
bre m.
sydney novascotia
Are the brushes soft or scratchy because i don't want brushes that are gonna feel gross on my face and irratate me