Elevation Training Mask 2.0 High Altitude Simulation Large 250-300LB

by Training Mask

The Elevation Training Mask 2.0 Take your work out to a new altitude of efficiency and performance. The Elevation Training Mask 2.0 works as a resistance trainer for your lungs through the use of an adjustable valve system. The restriction of oxygen intake challenges your diaphragm and lungs to work on overtime, resulting in a stronger, faster, higher-performing athlete. Improve your endurance and overall health! Features: Mimics the effect of high altitude training Three interchangeable valves to control oxygen flow rate Six levels of intensity, mimicking the altitudes of 3,000ft, 6,000ft, 9,000ft, 12,000ft, 15,000ft and 18,000ft Strengthens and conditions the lungs and diaphragm through pulmonary resistance Increases lung capacity, anaerobic thresholds, and surface area and elasticity alveoli Whats in the Box: 6 Air Resistance Caps 3 Base pieces with flux valve plungers 1 Silicone Training Mask 1 Neoprene Sleeve Brochure, Fitness Workout booklet / Instructional booklet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elevation Training Mask 2.0 High Altitude Simulation Large 250-300LB!
Hi there My name is Djillai  Creator of facebook page and instagarm and youtube   and fitness model and personal trainer   review website that focuses on fashion and fitness and models I would like to  ook Page contains almost 5.000 followers . Good News !!!! I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for Free What are you still waiting for !!!  Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with  me . Ameur Djillai ait taybe mohnd moulay larbi saida code postal 20014 Algeria [email protected]

Looking for your answer?