BY ELENCO ELECTRONICS

Snap Circuits Junior makes learning electronics a "snap". You can build over 100 projects just by following the colorful pictures in the manual. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning electronics. You can make projects such as flash lights, doorbell, and AM radios. Contains over 30 parts. 2 AA batteries required. Age 8-108.   Create your own exciting experiments. Have fun learning about electronics. 2-speed fan, periodic sounds, light police siren, flashing laser light with sound and adjustable sound level. Easy to identify color coded parts. Projects go together with ease. Create your own exciting experiments. see more...

• Looking to get this but wondering if hard to use for kids 5 Answers
  • What is/was your favorite thing you made/make?2 Answers
Kristen L.
Springfield, MA
YES. We bought this for our six year old for Christmas and he LOVES it (understatement). I got tired of him taking a screw driver to all of electronics because he wanted to see how they work, so this has been a good tactile and engaging activity for him. We homeschool (cause we hate ourselves, I guess) and this has been a great learning tool for all of us. I like it when the spinny thing gets going. Highly recommend for anyone whose kid likes to know how things work.
The S.
Our children love this set! Ages 8-12. They pull this out and use it over and over again and are even requesting that we buy more pieces to add to the set. This surpassed our expectations. It is well made and I would certainly recommend it to others.
wesley b.
salt lake city
Any and every kid should love this !!!! This toy is so amazing you get to engineer your own little circuit and trust it out and critically problem solve
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
My oldest son received his first set of Snap Circuits when he was only 7. He was very into science as well as wondering how things worked. I decided to buy these for him for his birthday and they were a huge hit! I ended up buying even more sets for Christmas that year. Six years later, he is now almost 13 and still plays with his Snap Circuits. This was one of the best investments I have ever made for him. He creates radios, fans, lights lightbulbs, and even creates his own circuits to do different things.
Mary D.
Carol Stream, IL
This was the best toy that I have ever gotten for my 10 year old, ADHD, son. It triggered all of his interests and sat and played with it, nonstop, for 3 hours when he got it! They have no idea that they are learning, it keeps them engaged, forces them to think and it keeps them off of video games! I cannot say enough good things about snap circuits!
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
I had one when I was a kid, lead to me going into the computer repair when I got older. I bought one for my son when he was smaller.....now he is going into HVAC
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
I've bought this as a gift for 2 different kids and both the kids and their parents have been amazed by it! I took some electronics in school, so when I found this, I thought it'd be a great educational gift and I was right. There's nothing wrong with learning something while your playing. Parents helping younger kids will learn a lot too.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
This is a great item to give to any child that is interested in these types of toys. My boys both love their and you can add on to then as well. Great educational toy too!!
Charles C.
Coppell, TX
I love snap circuit and it it cool and also fun to play and build!!!!!!!! I love it so much because I like to build
Stephanie S.
Oakwood, GA
My son (age 9) received this as a christmas present and has loved it ever since. He's always building something new and never seems to get bored with it. This toy conquers boredom and promotes learning? It's a win-win if you ask me.
johannah S.
Looking to get this but wondering if hard to use for kids
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
What is/was your favorite thing you made/make?