BY ELEMIS

This omega rich night cream feeds dry and depleted skin, super-boosting with intense nutrition.

A protective Pre-Biotic and concentrated Superfoods of Barley, Quinoa and Sweet Almond Milk nourish the skin whilst you sleep. The skin’s natural eco-system is balanced whilst moisture and lipids in the skin barrier are replenished to leave skin feeling smoother, softer and revitalised. An essential oil blend of Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Vetivert help promote feelings of relaxation before sleep. Wake up to healthy-looking skin with an outdoor-fresh glow.

Application Steps:

Apply every evening to cleansed, dry skin. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Caprylate, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Betaine, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 60, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Barley Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Limonene, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Maltodextrin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dehydroacetic Acid.

Roxy N.
Torrance
I am currently using this product at night and really like it. I like the consistency and also the scent is very clean plant like. I also like the way it distributes on the skin and also how my skin does not feel dull in the morning.
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Love this stuff and the way it leaves my skin feeling ! Have only found it on their website which is disappointing but oh well
alayna D.
Grand Blanc
I like this product, I dont love it as much as the Superfood Day Cream, thats a must have for me. I like the smell but my favorite night cream is the Pro Collagen by Elmis ut just does wonders
Morgan H.
Pel Rapids, MN
I didn't use this long enough to say how effective it is, but it is sooo relaxing to put on! I love the smooth texture and the scent. To me it smells like patchouli, which I think some people might not like but I loved it.
Lauren M.
greenwell springs
This will forever be one of my favorite night creams. Moisturizing, great for sensitive skin, didn’t cause any breakouts. A little pricey, but it’s lasted me a little less than a year!
Rebecca J.
London
Love the smell and feel of this product. It is fresh and leaves your skin feeling so supple and smooth.