BY ELEMIS

Cleanses, nourishes, revitalizes skin. ELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash is a nourishing facial wash that revives and refreshes while deeply cleansing the skin. Formulated with nutrient-dense superfoods offering a balanced diet of active ingredients for an outdoor-fresh glow. Avocado, broccoli and pumpkin seed oils are combined with a natural pre-biotic to help balance the skin's precious microbiome. Wheatgrass, kale, and nettle are combined to leave the complexion looking luminous, bright and radiant. Not tested on animals.

Key Ingredients & Benefits:

• Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil: Rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and sterols that can help protect the skin's lipid barrier
  • Black Seed Oil: Rich in Omega 6, vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids to support the skin's lipid barrier for a healthy glow
  • Nettle Extract: Rich in vitamins A, B, C, D and K. It contains high levels of proteins and amino acids. Nettle acts as a gentle astringent and has anti-inflammatory properties

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Lactate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Galactoarabinan, Disodium EDTA, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caramel, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Juice, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract, Triticum Aestivum (Wheatgrass) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Maltodextrin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid.

Usage: Use morning and evening, mix into palms adding warm water and gently massage over the face, avoiding the delicate eye area. Rinse off and pat dry. Follow with Superfood Facial Oil and Day/Night Cream.

• How are others liking this face wash? I've had little to ...2 Answers
  • Received one in a subscription bag! Doesn anyone used it ...1 Answers
  • For the ones that are using this product for a long time,...2 Answers
ELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash
  • "I received my first Voxbox two days ago. My skin is so sensitive and I can tell within a day how my skin will react to new product. After two days of using this my skin seems to look very bright. The redness around my nose is more calm. The scent is AMAZING!!! I’m in love!! I’m sharing this with all of my family members who are vegan. They will LOVE IT!" in 9 reviews
Hannah F.
Oh my gosh I love this stuff. I love the scent, the ingredients, the amount of lather, and basically everything about it. I decided to pick this up because I wanted to try a cleanser with probiotics in it. This cleanser is just a treat to use and makes my face feel clean and refreshed but not stripped afterwards. I have combination and acne prone skin and it has been great at keeping it balanced. The scent is herbal and very natural, which I enjoy because I am not a fan of perfume-y synthetic fragrances. You only need a pea sized amount of this stuff and you are good to go. I massage it into my wet face for a minute, splash a bit more water onto my face and massage a few seconds more and then rinse it off. I highly recommend this cleanser!
Rachel B.
I absolutely love this facial wash. I have pretty sensitive combination skin and this did wonders for my skin. It cleansed my skin and prevented breakouts from happening. I even repurchased this wash as a result, so you know its good. Not drying at all, just fresh and clean. I did receive this product free of charge, but all opinions are my own.
Renee D.
Frederick, MD
Oh my goodness! I just recieved my sample face cleanser from Elemis and it was the best 5$ I ever spent! Not to mention I received 3 products for that price! This product is so gentle on my skin and I didn't have to use a whole lot. I would most definitely purchase this item again. Its my favorite cleanser in my entire collection!
Deza D.
Las Vegas, NV
The squeezy tube and the flip top cap is a winning combo for me. It just makes it so easy to use!

As soon as I opened the cap (cleanser) , it instantly took me back to the day my mom was forcing me to eat my greens. It's ridiculously strong! I thought of many healthy, organic, green things. It's like, you're about to have green juice but for your face! You know it's good for you but it just doesn't smell great. I eat my greens but I'm not a huge fan of this scent.

You don't need much to wash your entire face. So, I can definitely see this 150 mL lasting for a really long time which makes the 25-dollar splurge totally worth it.

I have been using this with the superfood day cream for over a week now and I can honestly say that my skin looks more radiant, softer and healthier than it was before I started using these.

I would have given this a 5 if the scent is a bit more subtle.

Check out my blog for my full review on this.
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
I'll start by saying this wash is like liquid gold. It has cleared my hormonal pregnancy acne within a month. A little bit goes a long way too! Perfect for combo acne prone skin. Its super gentle but tough on breakouts. Has a lovely earthy smell. Kinda strong but it fades after about an hour. It gets the job done. Some may say its a little on the pricy side but it's well worth it. Plus it's vegan! I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. This may be my new holy grail of cleansers. I can't wait to try more of the new elemis line. I highly reccomend this product!
Parker  B.
Nashville, TN
I LOVED this facewash. It was super simple and great packaging. It was narrow and fit easily in my bags. I loved the way it cleaned my face. It really got all of my makeup off and left me feeling clean. I was very happy with this.
Rebekah J.
Dorchester, MA
It’s good but nothing spectacular. I fell in love with the day moisturizer from this line so I decided to get the trio (cleanser, moisturizer and oil). The cleanser works okay but I didn’t see any noticeable improvement in my skin.
A little goes a long way and it does make a nice lather but doesn’t strip the skin at all.
If you have cooperative skin and you’re just looking for a good natural cleanser then this is a good option. I wouldn’t recommend for oily or blemish prone skin.
My main complaint is the price. It’s a little pricey for a cleanser but given the good ingredients it’s understandable.
Courtney K.
Taftville, CT
I actually work for a spa that sells elemis brand so I’m a great help for anyone who has questions. But this facial wash is amazing. It’s gentle and great for all skin types. It’s targeted more for younger skin but if you aren’t looking for anti aging products I would highly recommend the entire superfood line by elemis. This line is also vegan so if your scared of harsh chemicals it’s mostly plant based. This product is so good I could go on forever about it!
Emily B.
I got this free to try through influenster. I’m very particular when it comes to face wash because my skin is so dry and sensitive. I was really nervous to try it but I’m glad I did.
The smell is pretty strong but not bad like a herbal/wheatgrass scent.
I usually use mostly all high end natural/organic products because my skin is so sensitive and that’s what’s works for me.
This face wash didn’t irritate my skin, didn’t make me breakout at all and left my skin feeling clean but not stripped like most liquid face washes make me feel.
The packaging is great and is very control giving just the right amount. Also there is a lot in there!
Overall I’m very happy with this product and will continue using. ELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash
Josie M.
Elemis came highly recommended from@a few YouTube influences that I greatly respect so I had to get me some. I saw this and it has so many great things in it that I purchased this with a kit that included the day cream and the superfood oil. Great decision. My skin has been so naturally flushed and just healthy looking from the inside out that I can’t stop using it! I use this at least once a day and it has helped improve my skin, visibly, to my family. I did go thru a few days of adjusting to all the good ingredients and has a few breakouts but once my skin settled, it continues to look younger and fresher after each cleanse. I will say I wouldn’t love this product as much if I hadn’t bought the superfood oil along with it. That combination seems to really heal my skin from the inside out and I feel like my skin has never looked healthier. Highly recommend! And they take after pay so you can get some great products and pay biweekly until it’s paid off. Highly worth it! Your skin will thank you!
Andria L.
Emporium , PA
Does this really work? I’m looking for a product that’s good for sensitive skin and helps eliminate breakouts. I have large pores as well would this help with them? Thoughts, pointers, suggestions?
Jennifer R.
How are others liking this face wash? I've had little to no break outs and it smells like fresh pine and nature to me and gives a beautiful glow. How to you like it and the unique application technique?
Stephanie G.
Powder Spgs, GA
Ok serious question but the direction says to put on dry face but I always wet my face first then lather. Does that make a difference?
katie a.
Odenton, MD
What are your thoughts about this product? I really enjoy this brand this is next for try list?
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
For the ones that are using this product for a long time, can anybody tell me when you start seeing the results? And what you feel different?