Elemis Superfood Facial Wash

WHAT IS IT? Use every morning or night. In the morning, follow with Superfood Facial Oil and Superfood Day Cream. At night, follow with Superfood Facial Oil and Superfood Night Cream. WHY USE IT Leaves your skin looking radiant, bright and fresh Offers skin the benefits of your recommended daily greens without eating them Vegan-friendly Deeply cleanses without disturbing the skin?s delicate microbiome, leaving skin feeling balanced and soothed WHEN TO USE IT Use every evening as part of your daily skincare routine. For best results, first cleanse with Superfood Facial Wash, followed by Superfood Facial Oil, and, finally, finish with Superfood Night Cream. In the morning, follow the same routine, replacing Superfood Night Cream with Superfood Day Cream. HOW TO APPLY Massage into dry skin every morning and evening with fingertips. Add warm water to create a lather, then rinse off. VISIBLE RESULTS 97%agreed this left skin feeling clean* 92%agreed this product is gentle on the skin* 90%agreed this left skin feeling refreshed*? 89%agreed this was amazing at gently removing their makeup* *Independent User Trials

Did you notice any changes in your skin while using Elemis Superfood Facial Wash ? What is it supposed to do?
Is this good at really taking off makeup?
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash Is this face wash good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Elemis Superfood Facial Wash!
Product Highlights
I received my first Voxbox two days ago. My skin is so sensitive and I can tell within a day how my skin will react to new product. After two days of using this my skin seems to look very bright. The redness around my nose is more calm. The scent is AMAZING!!! I’m in love!! I’m sharing this with all of my family members who are vegan. They will LOVE IT!in reviews
Marina M.
Vancouver, WA
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash uploaded by Marina M.
I really liked the product, mainly because of the soft and delicate cleansing of the skin, in which the skin barrier is almost not disturbed, there is no feeling of tightness and peeling. The texture is not too liquid, but also not very thick, something in between. The gel lathers well enough, but not much. Large, thick and lush foam will not work here. But at the same time, the amount received is quite enough to cleanse the face of dirt and even hydrophilic oil. Upon contact of the product with the skin, a pleasant refreshing effect is felt. At the same time, the skin is not irritated at all. The product is washed off very easily, it is enough to rinse your face a couple of times with water so that there is no trace of the product left. After that, there is neither a film nor a feeling that the skin remains unclean.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash uploaded by Courtney H.
Received this in a beauty box a couple months ago and was excited to try. Right off the bat I was not a fan of the scent. Real earthy. It lathers well and didn’t need to use much, I was able to get 5 washes out of this travel/sample size. It didn’t leave my face feeling stripped or dry but it did leave behind a slight residue.
Elizabeth J.
Orlando, FL
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash uploaded by Elizabeth J.
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash is the best face wash on the market, especially for dry and sensitive skin! It’s gentle and soothing and my skin has never felt so clean!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite face wash. I use it every day. The packaging is fantastic, it smells great. It leaves you skin feeling so clean and refreshed. I have bought this now several times and will not go back. It’s a must try!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Bryanna B.
Newark, NJ
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash uploaded by Bryanna B.
MY ALLL TIME FAVORITE CLEANSER . A holy grail. The ingredients are what makes this cleanser amazing and allows you to see results after a few uses . Highly recommend to anybody who needs a good daily cleanser .
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great facial cleanser. I love Elemis... such a great brand. This product not only cleanses but makes my skin look glowy. I look fresh and hydrated after I use it. It has a nice clean and plant based scent.
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash uploaded by Stephanie W.
I LOVE Elemis products! 😍 This superfood facial wash is a probiotic gel cleanser that refreshes your skin and has a beautiful, calming herbal scent to it. Superfoods such as avocado, broccoli, pumpkin seed oils, wheatgrass, kale, and nettle bring radiance and balance to your skin. The pricing is worth it for the amount you get. I would repurchase! I use this along with my PMD Clean Pro Rose Quartz (as pictured). First you massage it into dry skin then you add warm water and work it into a lather. #skincare #elemis #cleanser #pmd #quartz #skinroutine #regimen #skin #beauty #facialwash #superfood Elemis Superfood Facial Wash
Cheryl I.
Arlington, TX
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash uploaded by Cheryl I.
This cleanser is good but it leaves my skin feeling a little dry. It is a gentle cleanser and it does not burn my eyes. I like the entire line for this product.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash uploaded by Cherie S.
Amazing facial cleanser! Haven't found one this good in awhile. It deeply cleanses skin without stripping essential moisture. Skin looks and feels smoother, revitalized and brighter just after one use. Smells great. No improvement needed. Id recommend this to anyone with all skin types. Gentle yet powerful results.
Sabrina L.
atlanta
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash uploaded by Sabrina L.
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash uploaded by Sabrina L.
For a smooth skin and hydrated one use this. Try it when you wash your face with warm water it’s amazing. Gentle on the skin. Will purchase again.Elemis Superfood Facial Wash
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
il y a 6 mois
Kristina M. il y a 2 mois
I had recieved a small sample of this product once and I really liked it. It made my skin firmer in a good way. I will be purchasing more in the near future. .
Seren W.
il y a un an
Elemis Superfood Facial Wash Is this face wash good for sensitive skin?
Carissia P. il y a un an
Yes it is but i reccommend trying something from aveeno if your skin is thay sensitive.