BY ELEMIS

Cleanses, nourishes, revitalizes skin. ELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash is a nourishing facial wash that revives and refreshes while deeply cleansing the skin. Formulated with nutrient-dense superfoods offering a balanced diet of active ingredients for an outdoor-fresh glow. Avocado, broccoli and pumpkin seed oils are combined with a natural pre-biotic to help balance the skin's precious microbiome. Wheatgrass, kale, and nettle are combined to leave the complexion looking luminous, bright and radiant. Not tested on animals.

Key Ingredients & Benefits:

• Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil: Rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and sterols that can help protect the skin's lipid barrier
  • Black Seed Oil: Rich in Omega 6, vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids to support the skin's lipid barrier for a healthy glow
  • Nettle Extract: Rich in vitamins A, B, C, D and K. It contains high levels of proteins and amino acids. Nettle acts as a gentle astringent and has anti-inflammatory properties

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Lactate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Galactoarabinan, Disodium EDTA, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caramel, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Juice, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract, Triticum Aestivum (Wheatgrass) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Maltodextrin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid.

Usage: Use morning and evening, mix into palms adding warm water and gently massage over the face, avoiding the delicate eye area. Rinse off and pat dry. Follow with Superfood Facial Oil and Day/Night Cream.

ELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash

Start your review of ELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I received my first Voxbox two days ago. My skin is so sensitive and I can tell within a day how my skin will react to new product. After two days of using this my skin seems to look very bright. The redness around my nose is more calm. The scent is AMAZING!!! I’m in love!! I’m sharing this with all of my family members who are vegan. They will LOVE IT!" in 9 reviews
san jose , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
What can I say my face just loves this stuff it’s soaks into your skin in just seems to feed all the nutrients that it needs I’ve done a lot of facemasks where it detoxifies th What can I say my face just loves this stuff it’s soaks into your skin in just seems to feed it all the nutrients that it needs I’ve done a lot of facemasks where it detoxifies ,etc.,But this one it’s hard to explain because it doesn’t do you not one thing it does several things but that feeling you get after you had a good mask on your face the cleanliness the softness the firmness you get it all in this little bottle highly recommend it
Dennis , MS
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this facial wash. It just leaves your face feeling so clean and smooth but not oily and it doesn't make me have breakouts. I can tell that it gets all of the dirt out of my pores and it doesn't make my face really red like some of the other ones do, it doesn't dry my face out either. I would highly recommend this to anyone and I will definitely buy it again.
Murrieta, CA
I honestly have not tried it yet,when I do I'll post another review. Almost anything I get from #boxycharm #boxyluxe is great. Some products have a weird chemically smell to it, maybe its sunscreen. All products I believe are all natural. I'll be sure to post another review after I try it, just got it yesterday.
Ashland City, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this gentle, effective face wash. It is a gel cleanser and suds up only a very little. I have only been recently introduced to this line of products due to Influenster's ELEMIS x Ulta retail challenge. They've made a new fan out of me! I love the natural ingredients and the heavenly, aromatic scent. So nourishing, soothing, and I feel like I am really pampering my skin with each wash. I can even get around my eyes and does not burn. My skin feels better and better with each use. A bit on the pricey side, but worth it. Highly-recommend.
Winter Park, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this for over a week now. It has a heavenly spa like smell. It is a gel cleanser and foams up just right. This I would say is good for a nice clean cleanse. It does leave my skin feeling a little right afterwards so definitely moisturize! I have many face washes so I use this when I need a deep deep clean!
Monticello, KY
I really liked the way my skin felt after using this cleanser. The product smells very spa like and made me feel like my skin was very clean. I also noticed that my regular redness toned down a bit while using this.
Hinesville Georgia
Feels great on your skin. The smell isn’t all that great but after washing it off your skin feels soft and looks bright. I would definitely recommend this product. The smell doesn’t get me to stop using it.
Madison
I recieved this in my boxy and tried it for the first time last night. I liked the way it made my skin look and feel. It's pretty heavy and stained my washcloth a little, but its deffinaly worth it
I received this ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Face wash,
courtesy of Influenster to test. The facewash smells great, exactly how you
would imagine superfoods to smell in a facewash form, and you only need like 1
or 2 pumps to make a good lather on your face. After rinsing and drying my
face, my skin felt really soft and it looks dewy before I put moisturizers on. I
used the entire bottle and purchased another one and I think it makes my skin
feel healthy and clean. I would recommend this if you want to brighten and even
out your skin tone.
Valdosta, GA
I’m loving this mask! I have sensitive, dry skin & redness. This mask makes my skin look brighter & more hydrated. I use it twice a week. It smells nice & makes my skin feel so refreshed. I let my boyfriend try it & he even liked it & said he noticed a difference in his skin, saying it was less oily! So it’s definitely dry skin as well as oily skin approved. I believe this product could work for all skin types! Elemis
Is this product any good? It’s more on the pricey side, so is it worth the money?
Odenton, MD
What are your thoughts about this product? I really enjoy this brand this is next for try list?

Macy's

Macy's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email