Elemis Superfood Facial Oil

WHAT IS IT? A highly concentrated blend of deeply nourishing and hydrating plant-based superfoods that feed the skin with anti-oxidants and omegas for a healthy, radiant glow. WHY USE IT Leaves skin balanced with a healthy, radiant glow Anti-oxidant and omega-rich Broccoli, Flax Seed and Daikon Radish help plump and smooth the skin Lightweight, non-greasy oil absorbs easily WHEN TO USE Use every morning alone or before applying your daily moisturizer. HOW TO APPLY Massage 3-4 drops over the face and neck. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly. VISIBLE RESULTS 90% of women agreed that the product left the skin feeling smooth 93% of women agreed that the product left the skin feeling soft 90% of women agreed that the product left the skin feeling hydrated 88% of women agreed that the product left the skin feeling deeply nourished 88% of women agreed that the product left the skin feeling supple 84% of women agreed that the product left the skin looking healthy *INDEPENDENT USER TRIALS

I was recommended the whole Superfood line as I have sensitive/dry skin. How is this oil for my skin type? Has anyone tried both this and the Pro-Collagen Rose Oil? If so, which would you recommend given my skin type?
I Just purchased this and I am so excited to try it. But I have sensitive skin so I always get nervous before trying a new product. Any girls out there with sensitive skin love it or hate it?
Is this designated for face skin only?
Start your review of Elemis Superfood Facial Oil!
Product Highlights
Super hydrating magical potion. I have been using for months now every night and I must say that it works the wonders. I wake up with my skin feeling nice and soft. The smell might be bothering to others but I like how it smells so earthy and and almost herbal. 3 small drops are all I need.in reviews
There’s something about this oil. I love it! I usually veer away from oils on my face because I’m already acne-prone, sensitive, and I’ve got oily skin! Not a problem for this product! ELEMIS HAS SCORED GOLD WITH THIS. It helps calm my redness, rejuvenate patchy skin, and honestly my skin soaks this oil right up. That’s right, my skin isn’t oily after using it. You need just a small dot to cover your face, because too much will cause your skin to become greasy. I look forward to trying other Elemis products!!in reviews
chandler C.
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil uploaded by chandler C.
I was influenced into buying this product, and I was surprised by the size of the bottle when I received it in the mail. A little bit definitely goes a long way, so that’s good! My husband says it makes me smell like a Christmas tree, but when I use it I feel like my skin is hydrated.
Chandra G.
Plant based oil that goes on smooth, moisturize well, quickly absorbs, and not too greasy or heavy. Left the skin with a nice glow, eliminate dryness, some ingredients include daikon radish, flax seed, rice bran oil, macademia oil, and rose hip oil etc. Has an earthy smell and hydrate well. Recommend to all.
Elaine C.
Nashville, TN
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil uploaded by Elaine C.
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil uploaded by Elaine C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This oil makes your skin so soft and supple. I have oily skin myself but I find that using oils helps balance my skin's oil production. This stuff smells amazing -- like a fresh pressed green juice you'd get at Whole Foods! It's all natural ingredients as well which is nice to give your skin a break from all the chemical stuff in other skincare and makeup. This is a great addition to any skincare routine!
Andy R.
Etobicoke, ON
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil uploaded by Andy R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil has so many benefits and leaves your skin feeling beautiful. It well nourishes, hydrates and smooths all skin types. It’s plant based ingredients helps feed your skin and give you a beautiful looking healthy glow, I couldn’t recommend this product enough. Elemis Superfood Facial Oil
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil uploaded by Cherie S.
Absolutely wonderful oil. Absorbs quickly and leaves skin plump, hydrated and radiant. Helps soothe irritated skin and no oily residue. Wake up glowing. First time ever trying this and definitely will be purchasing it again. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend this oil.
Ashlie A.
North Lanarkshire , Scotland
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil uploaded by Ashlie A.
Amazing feels great and gentle I use different facial products and I love this one the best
Lindsay S.
Sebring, FL
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil uploaded by Lindsay S.
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil uploaded by Lindsay S.
Overall great product. Love the smell and quality. I use it sparingly as I tend to break out with oils, but I do love this product. Very gentle on my skin and quickly absorbing. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil uploaded by Destini B.
I use this oil every night before I go to sleep and it really moisturized my skin and I wake up glowing! The price is a little high, but this a product well worth it! It smells a little earthy but it leaves my skin so gorgeous. It’s my favorite face oil I’ve ever owned! I think it’s perfect for any skin type and even amazing with my sensitive skin!
Courtney D.
Fairhope
Absolutely love this. Goes on smooth and my face absorbs it. Does not feel sticky or oily. Got a free sample and was hooked. Have gone through three bottles. Smells amazing
Alexandria L.
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil uploaded by Alexandria L.
Purchased at: ULTA
GOOD GOOD GOOOOOD facial oil! Absolutely love this stuff, I need to snag a fresh one. Helps with hydration and well, everything I didn’t know I needed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tess G.
Beverly, MA
il y a un an
Dayana N. il y a 4 mois
Yes yes yes !!! It is by far my go to routine oil, love the richness and vibrance it gives my skin. Definitely recommend!