BY ELEMIS

This day cream with anti-oxidant rich oils and vitamin rich Superfoods feeds and replenishes the skin with vital hydrating nourishment.

A protective Pre-Biotic is combined with Superfoods of Ginger, Matcha Tea and Goji Berry to leave the complexion looking healthy. The skin’s natural eco-system is balanced to help defend against the environment for skin that feels smoother, softer and revitalised.

Application Steps:

Use daily, every morning. Apply to cleansed skin, after your Superfood Facial Oil and serum.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Green Mandarin Fruit Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Daikon Radish) Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Lycium Chinense (Goji Berry) Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Lactobionic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Tea) Leaf Powder, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Geraniol, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Lactobacillus, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Caramel, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Lecithin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

• Can this product be used AM and PM Brandy O. ?2 Answers
  • What product do you love the most in this line?7 Answers
  • Is this safe for pregnant ?2 Answers
ELEMIS Superfood Day Cream

Start your review of ELEMIS Superfood Day Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I received this as a free sample in the mail. I am so obsessed with the elements super food products. This advanced skincare system is one of the most amazing skin care products I have ever used. This day cream with antioxidant rich oils and vitamin rich super foods these in replenishes the skin with the vital hydrating nourishment for an outdoor fresh glow! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry or combination skin." in 6 reviews
  • "I’m not a fan of using creams because I often feel like their heavy on my face and I easy get annoyed of the feeling that my skin cannot breathe. This however goes on smooth and is light that I can hardly feel it on my face. It gets absorbed easy and I love how it moisturizes my face which is combination but more on the dry skin and has a dull appearance." in 6 reviews
  • "I am in love with this lotion, no strong smell it actually smells so refreshing. My skin has literally never felt so soft. I have super sensitive skin and this is the first lotion that has made a difference with no bad side effects!!!" in 3 reviews
San Francisco, CA
I love the consistency of this product! It glides on smooth and feels nice on the skin. The gentle scent of this product is a plus, too. I have sensitive skin and this product made my skin react negatively.

I received this product for free in exchange for a review through Influenster.
Purchased at: ULTA
The bottle itself is well usable. You don’t have to open a lid, just pump once or twice. I like using it as a base before I put my makeup on, but it does have a potato smell to it, but that’s because it’s made out of superfoods so yay!
Herndon, VA
It is a great cream and enjoyed using it. It did leave my skin feeling much softer and moisturized after using it. I used it in conjunction with the face wash. Overall I saw softer skin when used. If you need a lotion to just moisturize the. I would recommend
Nashville , TN
This face cream was great. The packaging was nice and fit easily in my bags. It was definitely great for the value. The cream itself was light and never felt sticky or heavy on my face. It kept my face hydrated and smooth. I will definitely use this again.
Pensacola, FL
I love this moisturizer! I first tried it as a free sample and I had to purchase the full size when I ran out. It is made out of superfood ingredients, smells great, and absorbs well into the skin! Would love to try other products from this brand!
Huntington, WV
I’m not impressed with this product. It is a thick cream and did not cause breakouts. However it did not produce long lasting moisture. The scent is odd - celery maybe? I received this product as part of a sample pack of face creams from Ulta.
I love the day cream! I’m out now and need to get a new one soon. It’s very moisturizing and goes nice on the face. Love the herbal green smell as well. Also packaging is great and very clean! Would recommend to others!
Montgomery, AL
Best day cream I have ever used!! Smells so good and is great for sensitive skin. As soon as I ran out I ordered more along with the face wash! It is an all natural product that will ensure a clear blemish free face
Johnson city, TN
I really enjoyed using this product! It smells very fresh and makes my skin feel great! At the time I was using it it was exactly what I needed. Now I need a heavier day cream for more hydration as well as lift.
Westerville, OH
Ive only used this product once or twice but still seem to like it. It’s lightweight and absorbs quick and nicely. No residue left behind like a lot of other things that absorb quick. It’s smells lightly of something but nothing in particular at the same time. It’s nice and velvety and I like that my sample came in a tube. I’m not sure the actual size product comes in a tube though.
Zanesville, OH
1,282 reviews
Does the elemis superfood cause acne
boulder
Is this safe for pregnant ?
Las Vegas, NV
Is this hydrating enough for combo skin to last the whole day under makeup??

ELEMIS Superfood Day Cream

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email