BeautyFaceFacial SkincareElemis
Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter

Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter

Melt away makeup and daily impurities while leaving skin looking healthy, fresh and glowing with this buttery, brightening cleanser.

How is this product on sensitive skin?
Would this qualify as an oil cleanser? I’m interested in starting to double-cleanse everyday and a cleansing oil (or balm) is supposed to be the first step. Could I use this? Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter
As far as cleansing balms I’ve only tried farmacy green clean and the cherry one. How does this compare? Will the Aha burn your eyes? I bough it in the boxy store recently and am just curious I really wanted to try it did a while
Start your review of Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter!
Kate B.
Atlanta
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Kate B.
This product is amazing. Usually, I am not at all a fan of cleansing balms because they tend to be so oily feeling. Elemis has really nailed it with this formula though! It melts off even the most stubborn makeup and never leaves my skin feeling greasy afterwards. (I received this as part of my Boxycharm Lux box)
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Courtney  H.
This Pumpkin Glow Facial Cleanser, known as Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter, will melt away impurities and your daily makeup. Formulated with a unique blend of: - Fermented Pumpkin enzymes and Acerola Cherry that are naturally rich in AHAs will help brighten the skin - Rich in Omega Fatty Acids, Mango Butter and Chia Seed Oil will help nourish and hydrate the skin this buttery formula will leave your face glowing, hydrated, and feeling refreshed. This cleansing butter can be used as a cleanser (rub into dry skin and rinse with water), a deep cleansing mask (apply to dry skin and leave on for 1-5 minutes), or as a hydrating makeup remover for the face (they recommend using a cotton pad). I was lucky enough to snag 2 of these in the BoxyCharm PopUp and I absolutely love the texture of this cleansing butter. I use this mainly as a cleanser and mask. It’s a thick whipped butter that glides on smoothly and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. You don’t need much, I use about a dime to nickel size amount. I instantly get a hydrating feeling as I rubbed this into my dry skin and even more so once rinsed off. It gives me a nice subtle glow and has helped reduce redness. I will keep buying! PROS: - This is a cleansing butter, not balm, and I absolutely love the texture of it - Hydrates skin well - Helped brighten skin giving me a subtle glow after each use - My skin feels cleansed, not stripped, when I use as a cleanser. - Doesn’t irritate my combo/acne prone skin - Doesn’t leave skin feeling tight - No overwhelming fragrance - More affordable than Elemis Cleansing Balms CONS: - It doesn’t get all my eye makeup off like my mascara. But that’s fine with me since I double cleanse but not everyone does - Doesn’t happened to me but some have said it leaves an orange tint for them - The packaging. Which is crazy because normally, at least in my opinion, Elemis has great packaging. This doesn’t close well and it arrived with product slightly coming out and into the product box
Kelly B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Kelly B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleansing butter is a great gentle and effective option for removing makeup. Unlike Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm which feels like a soft wax, this is definitely representative of its “butter” name, without the oily residue. Overall I found it quite effective at removing makeup, but it had to be done different than the instructions. Instead of applying dry and rinsing; it was much more effective applying dry, adding a few drops of water to emulsify while rubbing on skin, and then rinsing. It really needs that bit of water to get off mascara and feel truly clean. Unlike most Elemis products, this has almost no scent, except a VERY faint hint of pumpkin. I haven’t noticed any kind of glow or skincare benefits other than makeup removal, so as long as you’re not expecting anything other than a clean face you will likely be satisfied with this product. It left my face feeling clean, while also not stripped or dehydrated. Overall I still prefer farmacy Green Clean just because the scent was uplifting and the overall experience was a bit more pleasant, but this is a great option as well.
Rebecca  C.
Boling, TX
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Rebecca  C.
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Rebecca  C.
A great creamy cleanser for my dry skin type. My skin feels soft and very moisturized. It definitely left my face feeling very hydrated. I see way it's called a glowing butter cleanser. It feels heavy like a mask instead of just creamy cleanser. Worked great at removing makeup and cleansing my face. It doesn't have a scent to it either, which is great for people like unscented skincare products.
Taylor W.
Rockmart, GA
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Taylor W.
This cleansing butter can be used in more than one way. You can use it as a daily cleanser, a hydrating makeup remover, or as a deep cleansing mask. This cleansing butter definitely does its job of melting away makeup and impurities while leaving your skin fresh and glowing.
Ayana P.
Sacramento, CA
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Ayana P.
This is a great runner up to my favorite green clean makeup remover. It really melts your makeup right off. I love that it's doesn't stay greasy after I wash my face. I definitely recommend this product. And a little goes a long way so this product will last you a while.
Daisy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Daisy W.
This Is the best cleanser I’ve ever used! It cleans all the makeup off so quickly, without drying out your face. It has minimal sent. I definitely recommend if your looking to switch to something gentle yet very effective.
Randi C.
Brazil, IN
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Randi C.
My best friend actually bought this for me for my birthday this year, and immediately I HAD to play in it. I LOVE the consistency of it. its thick and smooth, spreads nicely, and is super easy to massage my skin gently with. Its also a great, but gentle for exfoliating. It is a little high priced for what you get, but not OVERLY or ridiculously priced... I'm not sure I'll repurchase it when its out, but its been fun to try while I had it 😊
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,255 reviews
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Christina G.
I love this I received this in my boxycharm and I love it it’s super gentle on the skin it gets the makeup off and cleans your face great it’s not too pricey it’s only 38$ for a nice size tub filled to the top it’s got great ingredients in it that are great for the skin I was happy with my whole luxe box this month
Carolann R.
Taunton, MA
Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter uploaded by Carolann R.
I love the way it made my skin feel after cleansing. I love trying new products and this came in my body charm box for September and I’m impressed! Love that it has pumpkin in it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather H.
il y a 8 mois
Has anyone used Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter ?? If so what are you're true thoughts about it?? I'm debating weather or not to keep mine, but with the all natural ingredients and some reviews it seems to be good product but wanted to heat some opinions!! : )
Taylor B. il y a 7 mois
personally i have oily skin that breaks out often and this just didn’t seem to help with much of either. i may try it one more time but IMO it’s not all that!
Colleen  D.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 10 mois
Rodial Cleansing Balm - Pink Diamond 3.4oz (100ml) Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter My favorite step in my night ritual....the " first cleanse"! These 3 are just a few, in my collection of about 10. What are your go-to balms/oil cleansers? *3rd pic is "Audrey and Young Cica Biome Cleansing Oil" (Boutique KBeauty brand)
Elva M. il y a 8 mois
Elemis, my favorite! I'm happy to have it in my life honestly. So far it has not disappointed and i hope it stays the same forever or at least for a long time lol