BY ELEMIS

Combat cellulite by visibly improving the skin's texture. The Elemis Skin Brush is made of high quality Cactus bristles that assist the internal system by kick-starting the circulation and sweeping away dead skin cells. Brush upwards from the soles of your feet, avoiding sensitive areas. see more...

TJ C.
I bought this brush when I was on a cruise. Yes, going to the spa is expensive but it was a very relaxing time spent for myself, worth every penny. Now that I have this brush at home, I try to use it at least 2 times a week. It's weird, brushing your skin, but when you see the results, it works!
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
I bought this after visiting a spa and having a body scrub. It's so good at smoothing skin and shedding dry desk skin cells. I use it dry before I get in the shower and pay extra attention to my legs as I was told it helps with cellulite. It's quite rough so I only go over lightly. The quality is better than any other brush I've used previously