BY ELEMIS

This incredible deep heat aroma remedy is a powerful synergy for overworked, tired and aching muscles. Energising and uplifting extracts of Birch, Juniper, Clove, Alpine Lavender, Wild Thyme and Blue Chamomile, combined with sea salt, warm the muscles and recharge the body. see more...

Britney S.
Jackson, OH
This is such a great product for sore muscles! I work out a lot so I get a lot of soreness in my shoulder/ back region and this has helped ease my pain and tightness. You can soak in a tub with it, or just apply directly before a shower and let it soak in a bit.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
The absolute best bath product I have. It was a gift from my son initially but I purchase this product monthly from Amazon. It’s a bit pricey but worth it. I could tell a difference in my sore muscles after that first soak in the tub.
Jen N.
This stuff is amazing. If you have a stressful life or even if you don't a little soak in this will rejuvenate your body. I wish I could use it everyday, unfortunately it is too expensive for me to do that.
Alisha N.
Cape Town
Aching muscle super soak is another multi-functional Elemis product that I love. This incredible deep heat aroma remedy is a powerful Synergy for overworked, tired and aching muscles. Just 3 capfuls in your bath is enough to send to into ache relief bliss. The aroma is also very effective in clearing the mind and promoting better focus. I also find this product to be effective when suffering from colds/flu. You can create a steam bath, and this will immediately help clear up any congestion you may be experiencing. It also warms up the body so it's great in treating feverish symptoms. Going back to its multi-functionality as previously mentioned, it's super effective in easing period pain, swelling and stiffness. It is especially effective when used as part of my suggested Musclease regime. (See Elemis Musclease Active Body Oil review) my professional athlete guests particularly enjoy this combo.