BY ELEMIS

This intensive daily moisturiser has been formulated to soothe sensitive, dry, blemish prone skin while replenishing skin’s hydration balance. An effective formula with Lavender Absolute, Willow, Centella Asiatica and Myrrh, helps protect skin from the effects of environmental stresses while balancing and replenishing moisture levels.

Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
This cream is amazing. its so smooth and leaves your face looking flawless and on point! After using this your face will be plump and glowing! This is my go to product. I use this daily. I recommend it to every women out there!
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
The most amazing spot cream ever! This stuff is like magic and works faster than I imagined possible!
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX
Ok product not to set on using it again! But I guess that is me disappointing
Alisha N.
Cape Town
I absolutely love the Elemis S.O.S emergency cream!😍

Bit of background knowledge : sensitive and irritated skin is often due to hormonal imbalance, increased stress levels, poor diet and dehydration.
This daily treatment moisturiser is specifically formulated to provide a solution to this. It's healing, rebalancing and soothing. It's also a brilliant based for makeup and makes for a flawless finish. I use it everyday!
Abi H.
This is great for when I need urgent hydration, I have used a full size bottle and it lasted a very long time! It's slightly tacky textured but eventually settles on the skin and adds lots of hydration. I recommend using at night and not as a moisturiser under makeup. Will be purchasing again!
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
How many women love this as much as I do?! :)
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have recently discovered this brand and I love the elemis day cream. I am currently using this as my daily moisturizer but I am curious about the elemis emergency moisturizer. Can anyone tell me if it works well and if it is really any different from the elemis daycream i currently use? Would it be a worthwhile purchase on a limited beauty budget?😊