BY ELEMIS

Soothing Chamomile Cleanser see more...

Buy on Amazon
Regina R.
Tampa
We carry the brand Elemis at the hotel spa that I work at. So I decide to try the Elemis Soothing Chamomile Cleanser. I like it as an everyday cleanser. It actually is soothing and calming on my skin.
Nicole B.
Centereach, NY
If you are looking for a gentle cleanser that won't totally break the bank, this is it! One pump takes care of the whole face, and paired with the apricot toner, you can't go wrong!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Smells great! I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
starring s.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Heather H.
Prairieville
This smells amazing and your face feels so soft. Bought it at Time To Spa website.  The pacaging is nice. A little goes a long way. Decent price. Would definitely recommend. Especially if you have roscea!!!!
Sum Mei C.
I got this as a gift last year and I gave it to my husband because I didn't think that I would like it. And then when husband brought it to vacation, I thought I would give it a try. And oh my lord, if sure what's in it but aside from a nice scent, it cleansed my skin super well, including my makeup, but gave my skin super nice feeling, almost didn't need to put moisturizer on. Highly recommended!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
I freaking love this product. It is great 👍🏻. It is really good on me. It make me so glowing and I want it so much. Will repurchase it again. So nice packaging.
Elle M.
Spennymoor, Spennymoor
Love this product it's well worth the money does wonders for my face and makes me look like im glowing worth the buy