BY ELEMIS

Soothes, calms, refreshes. ELEMIS Soothing Apricot Toner soothes and refreshes the skin without drying it out. Extracts of apricot, quilla wood and sweet betty flower soothe and harmonize the skin, leaving a fresh and radiant complexion. Not tested on animals.

Key Ingredients & Benefits:

• Perilla Seed Oil: Reduces irritation, calms and comforts. Soothes skin sensitivities
  • Sweet Betty Flower: A natural cleansing and foaming agent. Tones, moisturizes and rebalances precious pH levels without the use of alcohol
  • Saponins: Extracted from quillaja wood, saponins are a natural skin cleanser

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Saponins, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tromethamine, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Saponaria Officinalis (Sweet Betty) Leaf/Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract.

Usage:

Moisten a cotton wool pad with the toner and wipe gently over the face after cleansing. Can also be used as a revitalizing spritzer. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Should contact occur, rinse thoroughly with water.

Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
AMAZING PRODUCT! If you have read my other reviews about this company it’s all great words. This toner is A TONER! Some toners really don’t do anything to your face, THIS toner does. I used this everyday after I washed my face—twice/day if I worked out—I have dark circles under my eyes, I have a lot of freckles, and I have a light amount of discoloration. After 3 weeks of using this my face was all one, bright, glowing color. I’m I look at old photos and I looked bomb without any makeup because of it. I CANNOT stress enough how well this products works when you USE IT EVERY DAY; CONSISTENTLY. I’ve been using it every since it is the best toner you can buy & worth every dime. Plus, it smells amazing
Elizabeth F.
Flintstone
Purchased at: ULTA
I first tried this on a cruise at their spa and I bought it before I left the boat. I use this every day and it is what I recommend to anyone when they asked me about toners. Added bonus; it smells so good!
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
This toner is my absolute favorite! No alcohol so it doesn’t dry you out. You feel clean and balanced without the tightness. Definitely soothing! I used this after a chemical peel mask that left my skin itching and burning. It soothed my skin right away! Sensitive skin or not this toner is amazing and smells soooo good!
Nickie S.
I really like this product and it dries fast so you have to massage into skin quickly but it really tones the skin nice and has a nice apricot smell to it! I use this every other day as a favorite and it cleans and makes sure every last bit of make up is off My face leaving my skin smooth and hydrated.
Anna C.
I have only tried out this toner a few times to replace so I can’t really get into details with it but my sister uses it daily and it has really help get the dirt out of her face!
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love love love this toner! It smells amazing and along with the cleanser, and day cream. My face has never felt better. It’s gentle on my skin and leaves me feeling so refreshed. I would recommend this to anyone wanting the best in skincare.
Nicole B.
Centereach, NY
My absolute favorite toner! No matter how clean I my face is, this toner manages to take more off my face! I love love love the scent, and it's very gentle on the skin! Totally worth the money!
Summer B.
Elemis Soothing Apricot toner is very refreshing.  It is expensive but seems to do a much better job than its cheaper competition.  Very good for sensitive skin.
Amanda C.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this toner! It's spray-on mist makes this step in my skincare routine quick and painless. The apricot evens out my pH levels, leaving my skin balanced and radiant.
Aliysa L.
Dallas, TX
This product has been a part of my daily morning routine for almost a year now. I highly recommend this product! You can use it two ways - as a refreshing face mist or as a toner. When you use it as a toner, you just spray a little into a cotton ball and dab your face all over with it. I received this product as a gift for signing a contract with Ideal Image and it was honestly the best gift ever! They no longer carry it at Ideal Image, but you can still find it on Amazon!