Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner

WHAT IS IT? A calming facial toner that effectively tones the skin and helps maintain its natural pH level, without the use of alcohol or other harsh detergents. Extracts of Apricot, Sweet Betty Flower and Saponins from Quillaja Wood help to soothe and harmonize the skin, leaving a fresh and radiant complexion. WHY USE IT? Refreshes without drying skin. No aggressive detergents or alcohol. Aids the penetration of the moisturizer or night cream. WHEN TO USE IT Apply every morning and evening to cleansed, dry skin. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly. HOW TO USE IT Moisten cotton wool pad and wipe gently over the face after cleansing. Can also be used as a refreshing spritzer. For best results use after Soothing Chamomile Cleanser. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly PARTNER WITHFor best results use after Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser. PRO TIPLovely to keep in the fridge in warmer climates for added refreshment. Great for irritated eyes, for example hay fever sufferers, contact lens wearers, and after sitting in front of a computer screen. Soothing Apricot Toner can be applied onto dry cotton pads and placed over the eyes whist relaxing.

How is this toner for dry, sensitized skin?
Is this product worth the price?
Is this good for people with oily/combination skin?
Start your review of Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner!
Barbara W.
Tampa, FL
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner uploaded by Barbara W.
Very refreshing toner. Doesn't bother my allergies at all. Highly recommended. It feels awesome. I even suggest placing in the frig or just a cool place. The best thing after removing makeup.
Kaitlan G.
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner uploaded by Kaitlan G.
This is the best toner I have used this far. This doesn't break me out or cause irritation. I also notice with some toners I can wake up very oily, Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner this does not do that. This toner is refreshing and makes my skin look great. I will definitely be repurchasing again.
Arleen W.
Springfield, IL
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner uploaded by Arleen W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Elemis products! This toner as you can see from the picture is amazing. It cleans and soothes my skin. It is a little pricey and worth every penny. It has a very light scent nothing over bearing. The packaging is an Apricot color and super cute. I would recommend this toner. Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner
Marilyn K.
La Porte, IN
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner uploaded by Marilyn K.
I like this toner, but the apricot/citrusy smell is a bit harsh on my skin & for my liking! The product is awesome, but the smell is unbearable..a little disappointing! My face tends to be sensitive to anything with a citrusy fragrance, but it does do the job...just can’t use it everyday! #Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner uploaded by Dayle M.
This toner is one of my favorites. It hydrates my skin and sets it up for the next hydrating step....usually a hydrating essence or serum. The scent is amazing and the price is wonderful for amount you get.
Regi S.
Washington, DC
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner uploaded by Regi S.
Really easy on the skin and has gentle ingredients in it. Left my skin super clean and soft after using.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is absolutely one of my stars of the year. I have had a new found love of toners. I have amassed over a dozen this year and this is one of my very favorites. I have very dry skin. After cleansing this preps my skin for my next steps. Adding that extra step of hydration my skin needs. This smells amazing. Nice light hydration, very thin like what you would think but it makes all the difference. Did I mention the scent! Yes it’s that wonderful. I am never one for strong scents and no this is not one! Not at all! If I could dream of a sweet apricot scent this would be it. Perfect!
Caitlin L.
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner uploaded by Caitlin L.
So my mom got me a beauty advant calendar that had skin care an makeup and to my suprise this was one of the big items in the calendar and I love it so much beautiful pace smells nice and my skin loves it definitely recommend
Kristin S.
Northville, MI
Perfect toner for combo/sensitive skin! Doesn’t aggravate my rosacea and actually is soothing. I enjoy spritzing as a pick me up, as well. Great gentle toner! Will rebuy!
Tomara S.
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner uploaded by Tomara S.
Oh baby I love this stuff. It smells delightful and is a refreshing toner to use. I was hesitant about this spray bottle style, but I actually love it. Great when my face just needs a little spritz too! 10/10 recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
charisse J.
Maryland
il y a 2 ans
Katrina H. il y a 3 mois
I absolutely love Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner as it is gentle on the skin to promote a pH balance and also is suitable for sensitive skin. I use this in two ways. One is straight after a double cleanse to ensure the pH of my skin is balanced. Another way I use this is as an every day facial spritz when I want my skin to feel refreshed and hydrated. The nozzle does not leak like some brands I have used in the past. The spray disperses evenly across the face when held at 10cm away. Three squirts does the job! The scent is apricots - delicate and sweet. I highly recommend this toner for anyone and especially those with sensitive skin looking for something suitable.