BY ELEMIS #13 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

This multi-purpose, face and beard-smoothing shave oil softens bristles and prepares skin for the ultimate, close shave. Packed with a vitamin-rich, nourishing blend of Jojoba, Hazelnut and Grapeseed oils, this is the ideal beard maintenance, pre-shave or shaving medium leaving skin and beard soft, smooth and moisturized.

• Does this do a good job of preventing razor burn?1 Answers
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Made my beard not shaggy any more added volume and I just loved it so much fast shipping from United kingdom and not expensive effective and convienent met my expectations so I would buy it again and again
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
This stuff smells so good I love it when my boyfriend uses this!!!! It leaves his skin feeling so soft and nice looking. It does not irritate his skin which is good because he has very sensitive skins
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
My boyfriend has very sensitive skin and uses this after he shaves and it smells so good. It met out expectations. Everything about this product is effective and I would definitely purchase it again!!!
Andrea R.
I love this product!! My skin is very sensitive and I have never had a problem with this product!
I love the long lasting results and beautiful glow is leaves on my skin❤️
Kristin M.
Westfield, NJ
My husband has been using this for a while now and loves it. He's tried art of shaving oil too and he likes this better and has a better scent.
Justine A.
This shave oil doesn't disappoint and as with all Elemis products they are great. Wish they weren't so expensive though.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Buy this for my dad and I love the way it SMELLS. It SMELLS so good. My mom love.it as well it's long lasting.
riss l.
Euless, TX
My husband loves this! He uses it right after shaving and It leaves his face feeling and smelling great
Jasdeep S.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great products I use it every time and every where I go. I really enjoy using this product
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Would this be a good Christmas gift ?
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Would it be good for sensitive skin?
Linz G.
It said its $40 dollars, does anyone know who has tried it know if it's REALLY worth it?
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
Who in there right mind needs $40 shave oil? That is such an unnecessary price for a product like this !!!!
Sandy R.
How much is it? Is it worth it ?