BY ELEMIS #74 in Micellar Water

An easy to use everyday micellar cleanser, using handpicked English Roses. With a double cleansing formulation removes both oil-based and water-based dirt, elimating make-up and natural sebum to leave clear, fresh skin. Key Actives: Cleansing Micells - A trio of natural surfactants from Rosehip seed oil and Apple Amino acids and Trifoliatue Organic English Rose Water - Distilled from handpicked English Roses Chamomile Extract - Soothing and caring on the complexion Smart Cleanse Micellar Water see more...

Stefanie D.
Jacksonville , FL
I absolutely love this product it offers so many amazing benefits for your skin. It leaves your skin feeling amazing and looking stunning. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from skin issues
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
I really dislike this product.  I wanted to see if it would work as well as my Garnier Micellar water plus I had a gift card. Do not buy this stuff, it didn't do anything near what it claims.  It did make my skin greasy and angry however. The smell is very floral and unappealing. Do not buy this! #garniermicellarrocks
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Excelente para la li.oieza y cuidado de la piel aportsndole brillo y vida me encanta esta línea de productos
Terri H.
This a great micellar water although in my opinion I do feel like there’s other products out there that do the same job for half the price. The product itself is effective and it is great but for people on a more tighter budget they could get alternatives. So price would really be the only downfall for me on this product.
Jasmine R.
Bedfordshire
I didn’t get on to well with this. On first use it stung my eyes, but I have sensitive eyes. The packaging is nice, coming in a pump. Does last well. Gentle on skin but not eyes for me. I wouldn’t buy again personally. The Elemis White Flowers Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover works better for me on the eyes and I prefer Elemis Nourishing Omega-Rich Cleansing Oil for the face.
Jessica E.
Bristol
Extremely disappointing product considering the price! You can get far more effective products for over £20 less! Did not meet my expectations, as someone who loves elemis, at all. Hardly took anything off, especially not lipstick or mascara.
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
Glad to see I'm not alone on this one! I am far from being impressed by it. I like Elemis a lot, but this micellar water is very average and please, if you use it to remove lipstick, wash it off, because it tastes awful!
Tara C.
I love this, it's easy to use and cleanses well. There isn't a strong smell which is nice and it feels like it soothes the skin which is great for me as my skin gets very aggravated
Lottie E.
This product isn’t as good as other micellar waters on the market and it is very pricy. I wouldn’t choose this over Garnier micellar water.
Liz D.
The worst micellar I have used! Removes naff all and stings my very NON sensitive eyes!!! Wouldn't have this again if I was paid to!!
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
How does this brand compare to other micellar water cleansers? Specifically drug store brands. Do you think it cleanse better or works about the same?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this have a scent to it?

back