BY ELEMIS

Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner 16.9 fluid ounce. A pore refining toner for combination, acne prone skin types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie S.
Orlando, FL
This is really gentle on my skin and the smell is amazing.  It keeps my skin looking fresh and youthful.  I love that it is gentle on my skin.  Elemis is one of my favorite skin care brands and worth the price just for how great it makes my skin feel. Highly recommend.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Such great scent and texture, amazing product especially for dry skin. It allows for the face to feel and look refreshed and minimize the pores.
Gemma F.
Birkenhead, Birkenhead
Makes my skin feel fabulously fresh and clear without giving me that drying feeling. It also smells delicious! Great for oily/ combo skin.
Georgina J.
Bristol, South Gloucestershire
Very refreshing and calming... A lovely scent for the evening too. Leaves skin super soft and reduces Redness over time
Laura W.
Worcester, UK
Another fab Elemis product. I never skip toner in my routine, it makes my skin feel super fresh and clean.