BY ELEMIS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Enriching Shower Cream Veiling the skin in a milk protein cocoon, this exquisite shower cream gently cleanses, while enriching the body and balancing the acid mantle. Nourishing camellia, macadamia and jojoba oils, combined with extracts of oat kernel and wheat germ promote satin soft, supple and healthy skin.  Excellent for excessively dry skin. This product are free from : Parabens, SLS, SLES, DEA, Mineral Oils, Artificial Colors & Silicones. Skin Nourishing Shower Cream see more...

Review (1)
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Witney , Oxon
Elemis Skin Nourishing Shower Cream is one of the best shower creams out there. I have eczema that reacts badly to washes with cheap detergents such as SLS so I love to use something that helps to lock moisture into the skin. I don't like traditional body lotions (they are too heavy and I feel like my skin is suffocating) and by using this means I don't have to use them very often. I have repurchased many times.