Elemis Skin Nourishing Shower Cream uploaded by Chenille M.

BY ELEMIS

Enriching Shower Cream Veiling the skin in a milk protein cocoon, this exquisite shower cream gently cleanses, while enriching the body and balancing the acid mantle. Nourishing camellia, macadamia and jojoba oils, combined with extracts of oat kernel and wheat germ promote satin soft, supple and healthy skin.  Excellent for excessively dry skin. This product are free from : Parabens, SLS, SLES, DEA, Mineral Oils, Artificial Colors & Silicones. Skin Nourishing Shower Cream see more...

Chenille M.
Brooklyn, NY
THE BEST body wash. Super light weight, clean scent. So sad I’m almost empty. Very moisturizing, don’t always have to use lotion once I’m out the shower. At home spa experience 😄.
Lucy D.
Mill Walk , Witney
Elemis Skin Nourishing Shower Cream is one of the best shower creams out there. I have eczema that reacts badly to washes with cheap detergents such as SLS so I love to use something that helps to lock moisture into the skin. I don't like traditional body lotions (they are too heavy and I feel like my skin is suffocating) and by using this means I don't have to use them very often. I have repurchased many times.
Clare R.
England
Great for an at home spa experience. Keeps the skin soft and smooth yet cleans without stripping. Would repurchase in the future.
Katie S.
home
Leaves your skin nourished smooth and cleansed I use this everyday and I can honestly say I've seen a huge change in my skin and this product I would say is great for the dry or eczema skin type

Amazon