BY ELEMIS

Enriching Bathing Milk This unique balancing formula leaves the skin feeling nourished. The special milk protein base, rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals contains natural plant collagen from japanese camellia oil and oat extract. Excellent for excessively dry skin conditions, leaving the skin satin soft and in perfect harmony. Skin Nourishing Milk Bath see more...

Alisha N.
Cape Town
I could go on and on about Elemis products, I swear 😂 When asked about products that could help with dry/dehydrated skin, I always tell people about the Elemis : skin nourishing milk bath. It contains milk proteins which makes it super moisturising and hydrating. You can pour 2 capfuls in the bath, or use it neat on affected areas. It's also a brilliant after sun alternative. Way too much confidence in this product!
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What an amazing beautiful product. I can't get enough of this. Love it. I love it in my bath so much. My skin feels and smells so god after. I get easily irritated with products but with this nothing. I even use it beat on my skin as body moisturiser. It's fantastic. Defo recommend for dry skins.

Dermstore