Elemis Skin Buff uploaded by oran B.Elemis Skin Buff uploaded by oran B.Elemis Skin Buff uploaded by oran B.

BY ELEMIS

Re-energize dull and lifeless skin with this deep cleansing exfoliator that leaves skin brighter and allowing it to breath. Extracts of Bilberry, Hops and Chamomile help to soothe and enrich the skin leaving a radiant and fresh complexion.

Candice B.
Longview, TX
This is my favorite Elemis product. It does such a good job at exfoliating without being overly harsh. The texture is almost that of sand, so it can get a little messy but its an overall great product.
Besides the rehydrating toner this is the other other Elemis product I can stand! It does it job and you can see a difference!
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this elemis skin buff. it feels so good on your face, hands, butt, etc. lol. :) I can use this stuff everywhere! and I will continue to use it everywhere! this stuff smells so good & also just has a rich and creamy texture to it. very good product. worth the money!
Rhi R.
Leicester
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was cynical about this product and thought it to not be worth the money and just like every other scrub on the market. This not the case. This is a physical cleanser but is ultra fine and therefore does not irritate or damage the skin in the process. It effectively polishes the skin. I LOVE it.
Claire W.
Norwich
I love this cleanser! I have sensitive skin so finding a cleanser that won’t aggravate my skin is difficult but this cleanser was perfect for me. It reduced any ache I had and made my skin look and feel better.
Kit H.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gentle exfoliator is my absolute favourite. It contains tiny granules (not micro beads) that gently sloughs away my dead skin on a regular basis.I use it in the shower a few times a week and always find that my skin feels baby soft.I have tried other exfoliators, but they are usually too harsh or just does not do a very good job.Overall pros: - works really well at exfoliating the skin gentlyOverall cons:- NoneCost: £28.50 for 50ml Would i repurchase/recommend? Yes
Holly H.
Borehamwood , ['', '', 'Hertfordshire ']
A nice product , soft scent , thick texture . I just didn't love this product on my skin I feel there is a lot better products out there
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say! Elemis is one of my favourite and this is no exception. Perfect product again and again