BY ELEMIS

This invigorating body wash is formulated with uplifting Spearmint and Peppermint essential oils, combined with plant extracts of Nettle, Wild Marjoram, Marshmallow, Chamomile and Thyme in a Soya, Wheat and Milk protein base.

This skin friendly formula is deep cleansing, whilst the rich creamy lather is super gentle, leaving your skin clean, soft and tingling with freshness.

Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great shower experience. This product exceeded my expectations of what a luxury bath product should be. It is very effective at giving you the best shower in every aspect of the word. It even lifts your spirits. I recommend this to my friends and clients.
Kelly S.
I love this body wash! It's so creamy and leaves your skin feeling so smooth. It smells great, too. The scent stays on you for a few hours, like most body washes do, but your skin still stays soft! I would recommend this!
Stacy W.
I know Elemis product, I used there body cream before it very rich, creamy but doesn't have any oily feeling. I also have there exfoliating brush with the long handle.Elemis is a very big name in London, very good product line.
Lauren B.
Cardiff
Wow! I get this every year for Christmas as my family know I love it so much. The sharp zingy citrus and mint scent perks me up in the morning and calms me down in the evening! It cleans the skin beautifully, lathers well and leaves my skin feeling comfortable. The smell lingers which I love without being overpowering and a little goes a long way! Love love love
Daisy G.
Love this I need it agIn I just can't seem to find it anywhere but it's amazing and it's so creamy and I love how it nourishes your skin leaving a beautiful scent and I would recommend you try it ou
Clare R.
England
The best scent in the shower wash range by elemis. Really good for early morning when you need to wake up, or hot days when you want to be refreshed.
zeel z.
Mumbai
It's a very good body wash. It's very creamy and gets rid of oily skin. Just love it
zeel z.
Mumbai
Where can I find this?
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
Is this to be used on the face too?

Amazon