Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser uploaded by Shannon S.Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser uploaded by sinead F.

BY ELEMIS

This hydrating and nourishing rose petal-infused cleanser effectively removes make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants. Unique in texture, Lecithin, Vitamin E and F are blended with Rosepetal Flower Water to hydrate and purify the skin, restoring a clean and radiant complexion. Ideal for dehydrated, mature or sensitive skin.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love love love this cleanser! It's perfect for sensitive skin as it's not harsh on the skin at all. It smells like heaven and leaves my skin so clean and hydrated. I even got my mum to use it!! Perfect to get makeup off before bed. It is on the pricey side but well worth it." in 4 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite cleanser of all time and oh boy! I have try them all. I love this mostly for the morning because is very hydrating and No stripy since I'm oily I still want to cleanse my face in the morning but I want to stay hydrated and not strip off all the oils in my skin and this does the job perfectly! " in 3 reviews
Kaylee H.
First time using a face wash that you apply to dry face, not too bad! The smell is amazing and it really does remove all makeup.  Pretty expensive seeing as their are so many face cleansers out there but don't regret buying.  Can't wait to try other products from this brand!
Nic B.
I'll repurchase this forever. I have never used a cleaner that actually cleansed my skin and hydrated my skin so beautifully. Not to mention the scent is gorgeous. So luxurious. I always feel like I'm at the Elemis spa when I use this. Its pricey, thats for sure, but I truly believe its worth it. If you're a dry girl like me you'll sincerely appreciate this cleanser. Try it out, you'll be obsessed.
Andrea N.
Munster
Shannon O.
I actually just started trying this recently but so far, I like it! It smells pretty good and feels really creamy once applied. It lathers up nicely and a little bit goes a LONGGGG way! You won't run out of it for a long time for sure
Seena G.
Mesquite , TX
One and only cleanser that haven’t irritated my skin and it takes off all the makeup. I was introduced by my Esthetician school and I’ve been using this since then. I love it and it smells awesome.
Isabella T.
Casa Grande , AZ
I love the way this cleanser smells. It has the perfect scent of roses. Not too strong, not too light. I love it. I would recommend to anyone.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
This is a decent cleanser. i don't buy it often, unless it's on sale, but it's a good brand. It leaves your face smooth!
Shara C.
I was introduced to this product line in school & I loved it .
It smells like roses & leaves your skin hydrated
Chintil G.
This is a excellent cleanser for dry or sensitive skin. It smells wonderful and gives a gentle cleanse.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
I am so grateful I found your company. Thank you a billion times. It works wonders. I mean wonders!!!!