BeautyFaceFacial SkincareElemis
Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser

Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser

This hydrating and nourishing rose petal-infused cleanser effectively removes make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants. Unique in texture, Lecithin, Vitamin E and F are blended with Rosepetal Flower Water to hydrate and purify the skin, restoring a clean and radiant complexion. Ideal for dehydrated, mature or sensitive skin.

HooW is this product for sensitive/dry skin? I was recommend both this product and Elemis’ Pro-radiance cream cleanser. Between the two, which one would you recommend?
Start your review of Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser!
Product Highlights
I love love love this cleanser! It's perfect for sensitive skin as it's not harsh on the skin at all. It smells like heaven and leaves my skin so clean and hydrated. I even got my mum to use it!! Perfect to get makeup off before bed. It is on the pricey side but well worth it.in reviews
...have try them all. I love this mostly for the morning because is very hydrating and No stripy since I'm oily I still want to cleanse my face in the morning but I want to stay hydrated and not strip off all the oils in my skin and this does the job perfectly! in reviews
Anastasiia O.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this cleanser! Well, most of the products elemis makes are of a good quality. It has soft non disturbing smell and feels quite gentle on a skin. It doesn't leave this squicky feeling, as if my skin us completely striped of moisture. I feel that it removes make up well, as my pores seem visibly smaller and more clear. It's somewhat pricey, but bottle offers a good amount of product, which will last long.
Andrea N.
Munster
This is one of my favorite cleanser of all time and oh boy! I have try them all. I love this mostly for the morning because is very hydrating and No stripy since I'm oily I still want to cleanse my face in the morning but I want to stay hydrated and not strip off all the oils in my skin and this does the job perfectly!
Mariana P.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
This cleanser just saved my life! I have combined skin and large pores, and this was a miracle, no greasy, no dry, no pores, and give me a beautiful glow. The cleanser is really gentle, so I recommend it to people with sensitive skin!
Oneida O.
Stratford, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
this moisturizing cleansing milk left my skin clean and smooth. now in the summer, after application, I removed the product by rinsing the face with water. I will follow the manufacturer's instructions and will just remove the product with a cotton pad and check if it will clog my pores. I have oily skin and that's one of my concerns
Dina N.
Southampton, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the fact that this toner is alcohol free. Will it dry you out and leaves a clean feel on the skin. It comes as a spray bottle but I like to spray it on the cotton and run over my face. If you hold it over acne it helps to calm the skin. A must have in any skin care routine.
Sarah M.
Redlands, CA
It’s a toner. It didn’t cause any breakouts. Nothing really bad about it but nothing really great either
Amanda  W.
Deltona, FL
This product is okay, I like that it has a creamy milky texture but wish the scent was different. It isn’t heavily regranted I just don’t like it
Rachel S.
Apple Valley, CA
This cleanser is very nice. It’s gentle on the skin. The creamy formula moisturizes as it cleans. I’d definitely recommend this product.
Jamie A.
Rose is my absolute, all time, favorite smell. Usually when brands mimic the rose smell it can smell vey sweet and artificial. Elemis has perfected the rose smell. It's so light and refreshing, make you smell so dainty and clean.

To make matters even better, I was pleasantly surprised to find it had a milky texture and didn't lather like some "hydrating" cleansers do.

Strongly recommend.

Strongly recommend.
member-1723a
First time user but will buy again. Softens the skin and makes it glow. Gentle on the skin and very effective. Little pricey but worth it.