Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser uploaded by sinead F.

BY ELEMIS

This hydrating and nourishing rose petal-infused cleanser effectively removes make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants. Unique in texture, Lecithin, Vitamin E and F are blended with Rosepetal Flower Water to hydrate and purify the skin, restoring a clean and radiant complexion. Ideal for dehydrated, mature or sensitive skin.

Nic B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll repurchase this forever. I have never used a cleaner that actually cleansed my skin and hydrated my skin so beautifully. Not to mention the scent is gorgeous. So luxurious. I always feel like I'm at the Elemis spa when I use this. Its pricey, thats for sure, but I truly believe its worth it. If you're a dry girl like me you'll sincerely appreciate this cleanser. Try it out, you'll be obsessed.
Andrea N.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is one of my favorite cleanser of all time and oh boy! I have try them all. I love this mostly for the morning because is very hydrating and No stripy since I'm oily I still want to cleanse my face in the morning but I want to stay hydrated and not strip off all the oils in my skin and this does the job perfectly!
Shannon O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually just started trying this recently but so far, I like it! It smells pretty good and feels really creamy once applied. It lathers up nicely and a little bit goes a LONGGGG way! You won't run out of it for a long time for sure
Isabella T.
Casa Grande , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this cleanser smells. It has the perfect scent of roses. Not too strong, not too light. I love it. I would recommend to anyone.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent cleanser. i don't buy it often, unless it's on sale, but it's a good brand. It leaves your face smooth!
Shara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was introduced to this product line in school & I loved it .
It smells like roses & leaves your skin hydrated
Charlotte W.
Cambridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this cleanser with the ‘resurfacing facial wash’ (also from Elemis) and they make the perfect combination. The cleanser removes any excess makeup that my Garnier cleanser doesn’t take off and makes my skin feel beautifully soft at the same time! Although it is rather expensive, the bottle is very large so it’ll take a while to run out. Love it!!!😁
Rebekah O.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this product when receiving a facial in a Pure Spa. I quickly noticed it was gentle and hydrating on the skin. Perfect for dry and/or sensitive skin, athough I would avoid using it on the eyes. It is not the cheapest, but I would say it is worth the money.
member-12f9f
Smell isn't my favourite but it keeps my skin hydrated and removes make up well. Skin feels fresh after using and when using along with apricot toner and moisturiser I definitely noticed a difference in my skin. It was soft and smooth and people would comment my complexion
Gemma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elemis is by far becoming my favourite skincare range! I suffer from rosecea and I have sensitive dry red skin and this product is like gold!! My skin feels so hydrated over time the redness calms down and I don't have many breakouts.there isn't really much of a smell to it but I don't mind aslong as my skin looks good