Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser uploaded by sinead F.

BY ELEMIS

This hydrating and nourishing rose petal-infused cleanser effectively removes make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants. Unique in texture, Lecithin, Vitamin E and F are blended with Rosepetal Flower Water to hydrate and purify the skin, restoring a clean and radiant complexion. Ideal for dehydrated, mature or sensitive skin.

Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is one of my favorite cleanser of all time and oh boy! I have try them all. I love this mostly for the morning because is very hydrating and No stripy since I'm oily I still want to cleanse my face in the morning but I want to stay hydrated and not strip off all the oils in my skin and this does the job perfectly!
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually just started trying this recently but so far, I like it! It smells pretty good and feels really creamy once applied. It lathers up nicely and a little bit goes a LONGGGG way! You won't run out of it for a long time for sure
Isabella T.
Isabella T.
Casa Grande , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this cleanser smells. It has the perfect scent of roses. Not too strong, not too light. I love it. I would recommend to anyone.
Shara C.
Shara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was introduced to this product line in school & I loved it .
It smells like roses & leaves your skin hydrated
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent cleanser. i don't buy it often, unless it's on sale, but it's a good brand. It leaves your face smooth!
Lucia G.
Lucia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this cleanser! It's perfect for sensitive skin as it's not harsh on the skin at all. It smells like heaven and leaves my skin so clean and hydrated. I even got my mum to use it!! Perfect to get makeup off before bed. It is on the pricey side but well worth it.
Lois B.
Lois B.
Lovely creamy, great smelling product. It really brings the spa feeling into your bathroom! A little goes a long way and it literally removes all of the dirt from your face. It's a really refreshing product to use in the morning as well!
Miss y.
Miss y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this purely as a makeup remover, I love this so kind to skin, beautiful scent and kind to eye area for removal of eye makeup
Great cleansing product, smells delightful and leaves skin super clean, soft and fresh. Use with energising apricot toner for best results.
seren C.
seren C.
This is super nice and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean afterwards. I use this after I remove all my makeup before bed. I have just started using this and i'm liking it so far. You get a fair amount however, sometimes the scent is little overpowering...