BY ELEMIS

This hydrating and gentle toner revitalizes dry and dehydrated skin. Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner effectively tones the skin, to rebalance the pH level and preserve your natural oils, without the use of alcohol or harsh detergents. Extracts of Korean Ginseng and Sweet Betty Flower refresh and nourish the skin, leaving a radiant and hydrated complexion. Refreshing and invigorating, this rehydrating toner stimulates a sluggish complexion and soothes and conditions the skin while toning. This toner also aids the penetration of a moisturizer or night cream. Ideal for dry/dehydrated, mature and sensitive skin. Recommended for use as part of your anti-aging regime. see more...

Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Too expensive for the product. I did not see any benefit at all. Go with something else.
Loren C.
Got this within a set of two. Great price as it was a Christmas set. Good toner and definitely hydrating. Wouldn’t really purchase on its own in the year as I’d go for something cheaper. Good scent, no too strong. Good for topping up hydration during the day
Erna M.
This little gem of a product has changed my skin in a matter of days. I have oily combination skin and this has blown all my other toners out the park.
My face was literally covered in small bumps/texture across my cheeks and jawline, i added it to my daily routine and in a matter of a week my skin had changed so much for the better. My skin just loves this stuff! Seeing as this was the only new product that was added to my skin care regime this is why I know it is what cleared my skin up. It calmed my red spots right down, and is really gentle to my skin, after that one week of using it my texture had almost completely vanished my skin was looking more plump, hydrated and glowing. I will repurchase this every time.
Elemis products are fantastic and a staple in my regime. I also have the lavender toner that actually did nothing for me.