Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner uploaded by karmila M.Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner uploaded by sarann r.

BY ELEMIS

This nourishing toner effectively tones skin, re-balances its pH level and preserves the natural oils, without the use of alcohol or harsh detergents. Extracts of Korean Ginseng, Quillaja Wood and Sweet Betty Flower help to revitalize and moisturize skin, leaving a radiant and hydrated complexion.

Jilian S.
After struggling with some dryness the staff at the Elemis spa recommended this toner to me and I'm so glad I switched. It's really gentle and feels very clean and fresh. I'm definitely happy with the results
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
I have been using the Lavender Elemis Toner for approximately 18 months now. I would do a facial cleansing every week and use it on a weekly basis. This time I chosen to make a change and opt for the Ginseng, considering the number of virtues of this plant. I was so surprised to see how much my skin had changed from the first 4-5 used (every day). The skin complexion has become more even, the appearance of pores has decreased by 90% and when i touch my face, it really feel hydrated, soft and toned. You can absolutely buy it.
sarann r.
Excellent toner for all skin types especially the sensitive ones. Has a light scent to it. Helps reduce redness. Great for skin prep before masking. It does its job well when used correctly. I have sensitive combo skin type that easily breakout from products-- i was able to use this product without any redness or irritation.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This toner works like magic. With great high quality ingredients. Great for sensitive skin, it nourishes the skin and does not strip the natural oil of the surface of the skin. It revitalize the skin and pamper it. After apply it several times the result started to appear. My skin is smoother, softer and more radiance. Worth the money
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
I love elemis products. Keeps my skin soft and hydrated. Not overbearing either. It has great ingredients for skin replenishment.
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
This product would be great except i.really don't like the scent of gingsing I wish it came is another scent.
Amanda G.
Bradenton , FL
I haven't tried this product yet but I just have to say I love the look of the container it comes in.
Yoselina T.
North Bergen, NJ
This is one of the best toners I have ever had you guys should try it out for once
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
Ive been using this toner for a while now, and its so fantastic.
Dee K.
I have used a quite a few different toners, they all seem pretty similar to me. This one smells amazing and my skin always feels refreshed after. I would recommend it because it does seem to make my skin feel nice afterwards.
Daisy F.
Sanger, CA
I want to start using a toner but my face is very sensitive. Would you recommend this?
Christie L.
Does this toner burn your eyes?
Christie L.
Does this face toner strip your face or is it more moisturizing?