ELEMIS Rehydrating Ginseng Toner uploaded by karmila M.ELEMIS Rehydrating Ginseng Toner uploaded by sarann r.

BY ELEMIS

This nourishing toner effectively tones skin, rebalances its pH level and preserves the natural oils, without the use of alcohol or harsh detergents. Extracts of Korean Ginseng, Quillaja Wood and Sweet Betty Flower help to revitalise and moisturise skin, leaving a radiant and hydrated complexion.

Application:

Moisten a cotton wool pad with the toner and wipe gently over the face after cleansing. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Should contact occur, rinse thoroughly with water.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Saponins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Limonene, Citric Acid.

Maggie M.
Littleton Colorado
This toner is fantastic it is so hydrating and it smells like a dream. I have never user such a hydrating toner but this one works so well. That extra cleanse for a nice clean start or I even use it at night. A must have in your skin care regime ❤️
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
This toner wakes up your skin and gently removes any remaining product on your skin. Great product for the price. Exceeded my expectations it’s very effective. I am a repeat buyer and will recommend this to all my clients.
Jilian S.
After struggling with some dryness the staff at the Elemis spa recommended this toner to me and I'm so glad I switched. It's really gentle and feels very clean and fresh. I'm definitely happy with the results
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
I have been using the Lavender Elemis Toner for approximately 18 months now. I would do a facial cleansing every week and use it on a weekly basis. This time I chosen to make a change and opt for the Ginseng, considering the number of virtues of this plant. I was so surprised to see how much my skin had changed from the first 4-5 used (every day). The skin complexion has become more even, the appearance of pores has decreased by 90% and when i touch my face, it really feel hydrated, soft and toned. You can absolutely buy it.
sarann r.
Excellent toner for all skin types especially the sensitive ones. Has a light scent to it. Helps reduce redness. Great for skin prep before masking. It does its job well when used correctly. I have sensitive combo skin type that easily breakout from products-- i was able to use this product without any redness or irritation.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This toner works like magic. With great high quality ingredients. Great for sensitive skin, it nourishes the skin and does not strip the natural oil of the surface of the skin. It revitalize the skin and pamper it. After apply it several times the result started to appear. My skin is smoother, softer and more radiance. Worth the money
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
I love elemis products. Keeps my skin soft and hydrated. Not overbearing either. It has great ingredients for skin replenishment.
Jody B.
Colorado people must have this product. It's a life saver. I keep a spay bottle in my bag at all times. Smells wonderful.
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
This product would be great except i.really don't like the scent of gingsing I wish it came is another scent.
Amanda G.
Bradenton, FL
I haven't tried this product yet but I just have to say I love the look of the container it comes in.
Daisy F.
Sanger, CA
I want to start using a toner but my face is very sensitive. Would you recommend this?
Christie L.
Does this toner burn your eyes?
Christie L.
Does this face toner strip your face or is it more moisturizing?