ELEMIS Rehydrating Cleansing Collection Kit uploaded by Rosie S.

BY ELEMIS

Cleansing is where skincare begins. Elemis cleansing balms, milks and creams, rich in natural actives, create a clean canvas for the face by gently removing impurities. Clean skin is the essential foundation for healthy skin. Prescribed approach for dry skin. New product sampling nourishing omega-rich cleansing oil 1.6oz. Contents: rehydrating rosepetal cleanser 6.7oz, rehydrating ginseng toner 6.7oz, pro-radiance illuminating flash balm 0.5oz, nourishing omega-rich cleansing oil 1.6oz. see more...

Rosie S.
Have selected this product because I could t find the cleaning oil on its own. This is amazing! I was given it as a Christmas Present Christmas 2016 and still have it today. I used it every day and use a good size amount every time. I love it. It takes all my make up off and leaves my skin feeling great!!
Casey D.
Northampton
The milk cleanser cream is so soft and silky feeling it is really nice and gentle for my sensitive skin!! One of my all time favourite products

Amazon